[BW] Realignments

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Realignments

Post by Warcry »

The Maximals and Predacons have come to a fork in the road.

The alien manipulators known as the Vok have unleashed another creation on pre-historic earth, sending a new flying island filled with protoforms into the fray to see how the Maximals and Predacons would react. The newly-awakened Transformers have taken sides, strengthening both factions.

Bolstered by new recruits, Megatron staged a feint at a protohuman villiage, then launched an all-out assault on the Maximal forces in the Ark. That battle is still raging, even as several of his subordinates plot against him for their own ends.

Meanwhile, the Maximal Rattrap has managed to capture the revived Dinobot and restored his original personality. The fallout from that change will no doubt have a serious effect on the landscape of the Beast Wars as it continues to unfold.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Entrance, Maximal Base

"Because he's a Predacon...just like you." It practically ripped Silverbolt's spark out to say such a thing to his beloved, but he knew it was the truth. He'd been burned by the femme fatale more times than he could count, and even as his heart told him to trust her, his mind knew better...and for once, his mind won out.

When the dart hit Black Arachnia, though, he couldn't just sit idly by and let her die, on the off-chance she wasn't lying.

Predacon or not, I can't leave her to die. It would make me just as bad as she is.

"Come with me."

The Fuzor reached down with one hand, grabbing the femme's forearm and trying to drag her along behind him...albeit much less gently than he would have done a few days ago.

Predacon HQ

Ravage sent a short, simple reply to Buzzsaw.

Good. I will meet you when I'm done here.
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Sky:

Unable to see what Iguanus was doing, Air Hammer performed one of his patented lightspeed hurricane spins, attempting to hurdle the Predacon into the trees below, as the Maximal Fuzor brought them nearer and nearer to the ground

--------------------------------------------

Exterior, Maximal Base:

Megatron, slightly off-balance, lunged at Dinobot, barley avoiding the ex-Predacon's attack.
-Alex???
Master Mud
Protoform

Post by Master Mud »

In a final act of desperation, Iguanus detonated the explosive device, in an attempt to critically damage the fuzor, along with himself.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Ramulus followed Cheetor and the others to the Maximal base.
Injector turned and noticed several Maximals approaching. He headed off towards them.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Maximal Base, Outside

Wolfang heard Cybershark's cry for help and quickly moved towards his fellow Maximal. He aproached as siwftly as he could, and looking at Scourge's electric antennae, he decided to transform into robot mode.

" Wolfang, maximize " he muttered, deploying his shield and aiming with his tail-gun to Scourge. Without a warning, the Maximal stalker fired a pair of shots towards the Predacon.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Exterior, Maximal Base:

Dinobot: -lunges forward to meet Megatron's lunge, trying to drive his TM2 claws into Megatron's torso-

Interior, Axalon Bridge, Maximal Base:

Rattrap: -keeping all of his attention focused on the fight outside now, activates commlink- "Hey, guys! Get 'em inta position an' I'll try ta poifarate 'em wit' da autoguns!"
Aero Blade

Entrance, Maximal Base

Post by Aero Blade »

Silverbolt seemed to be going along with things, though a tad reluctant possibly, but Black Arachnia wasn't about to be taken along so easily, whether she was playing a trick or not.

"Oh no! I'm not going along with you! I'm not about to be anyone's prisoner," She answered, working to pry herself out of Silverbolt's grip.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Maximal Base: Hillside

Rampage had only been slowed by the rockslide, as well as his own state of drainage - all this fighting was starting to wear on his reserves, but his tenacity and insistence on going home with a kill kept him moving. He transformed to crab mode to loosen the rocks from himself and to use his extra legs in maneuvering the rocky terrain. He had been pleased to see Depth Charge fall, but it was less satisfying that someone else had done it.

"Where are you, darling? Hiding in fright?" Rampage muttered while scouring the area he'd seen Depth Charge crash, not coming across his cover yet...

Predacon HQ

The distraction had proven useful, and Snapper's eyes widened at the sight of Ravage's. He didn't quite know what they were, but when up against stealth camo, he knew to recognize an opportunity.

Gotcha.

Snapper utilized Ravage's growl to cover the sound of his thrusters clicking into place, and they instantly fired to correct the turtle's direction and send him (with any luck that the other wouldn't be quick enough to move) crashing through Ravage's legs. His transformation circuits were primed to fire when he struck something hard, and in the instant of transit, he readied himself to level his blaster on what he expected to be his fallen foe...
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Entrance, Maximal Base

Silverbolt tightened his grip in response to Black Arachnia's squirming.

"Either come with me or take your chances with Megatron," the Fuzor said in an artificially flat tone. Obviously, it was hard for him to deal with the femme this roughly. "You're running short on choices."

He almost added 'dearest' onto the end of the sentance, but forced himself not to.

Predacon HQ

Oh, well played.

Ravage caught sight of the onrushing Snapper almost instantly, his optics drawn to the thermal flares of the other Predacon's thrusters. The spy tried to dart out of the way, but he wasn't quick enough. The top edge of the turtle's shell slammed into the lower part of his hind legs, turning Ravage's graceful leap into an awkward, head-over-heels tumble that didn't stop until he slammed into a wall a half-dozen metres away.

"Oh, you're good," he said in a half-appreciative, half-mocking voice that belied the fact that he was lying upside-down against a bulkhead with his limbs tangled. "You wouldn't happen to be looking for employment, would you?"
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Predacon HQ

Part of Snapper was surprised when he felt Ravage's legs bounce across the top of his shell, but he had little time to think of it - before he knew, he was on his feet with his blaster pointing down at the voice. He stood still and stoic in spite of his giddiness over victory and dizziness from the rapid-fire motion. His optics narrowed at the unexpected offer.

"'Pends who's askin'," Snapper growled.
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Buzzsaw walked over to Kit and outstreched his hand,
"Can you walk? or do you need help getting to the medbay?"
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Maximal base, Hillside

Hiding behind a rock and with his internal repair systems working as fast as they could, Depth Charge removed -with great pain- Sky Shadow's pincer from his back.

With a cloud of sparks sparkling from his recent wound, the aquatic Maximal rised again and, leaning on the rock he has used as cover, aimed his shark-drone gun to Rampage.

" I'm not finished yet, abomination! " announced Depth Charge, firing a pair of shots towards the mighty predacon.
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Exterior, Maximal Base:

Megatron grinned as Dinobot sank his claws into the Predacon Commander’s torso. Staring his opponent straight in the eyes, Megatron aimed his shoulder cannons at Dinobot’s head. “Hold that pose,” said the Predacon sneeringly, as he fired at the Maximal.

------------------------------

Continuing to send the powerful electric current through Cybershark’s body, Scourge was unaware of the Wolfang's presence. Turing his head slightly, the Predacon noticed the incoming fire - but it was too late. The maximal’s attack catapulted the Transmetal Locust into the air. “Scourge…TERRORIZE!” shouted the Predacon, as he transformed midair. Using his wings as a parachute, Scourge landed on his feet and hastily readied his cluster cannons.
-Alex???
Aero Blade

Entrance, Maximal Base

Post by Aero Blade »

"Given the last encounter with your leader, I doubt it will end differently no matter who I go to," Black Arachnia answered in a vicious tone, referring to how Primal had tried to use the energy field to snare her while Silverbolt had inadvertantly been distracting her.

"Though Megatron's inclined to just thrash me within an inch of my functional life, or out right do me in, but I will not be kept locked up in a little box for a cell!!" She snapped, giving a swift, volitile yank, jerking herself out of Silverbolt's grip, consequently falling to the ground nearby.

She sat there on the ground for a short while catching her breath, trying her best to make herself appear dignified before she spoke again in as calm a tone as she could manage. "If not for that incident, I could care less, but I know how Primal can hold grudges when he wants to, and I will not present him the opportunity by being a prisoner. Only if you can guarantee it otherwise..."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Predacon HQ

Ravage was pleasantly surprised that Snapper hadn't simply tried to gun him down, and used the reprieve to untangle his legs.

"Who I am doesn't matter. Who I work for, on the other hand..." The spy smiled slyly. "Working for them will secure you a place in the new order that's coming to our homeworld. But if you're that interested in me..."

The spy fought off a shudder as he spoke. He wasn't sure whether he was talking about the Tripredacus Council or the Vok...and truth be told, he honestly didn't want to know.

One thing at a time. Armed standoff now, existential crisis later.

"Ravage...TERRORIZE!"

As he transformed, he deactivated some of his stealth grids, allowing Snapper a full view of him.

Entrance, Maximal Base

Silverbolt stumbled as Black Arachnia wrenched herself loose from his grip, but he quickly regained his footing.

"Primal will not harm you," he said in a tone that was half disgust, half shame. "If you behave yourself. I could promise no less to any prisoner, femme or not. But if you betray us, Primal won't be the one you need to worry about. Understood?"
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

*Cybershark stood, but then collapsed due to the damage.*

"Sorry, bout that.."

*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~~**~

*Transqueto arrived next to Megatron, his gun blaring at the nearest Maximals.*

"Hey Shorty, news from the lady, she's gonna do some surveillance err sometin."
Aero Blade

Entrance, Maximal Base

Post by Aero Blade »

Black Arachnia sat where she was for awhile, not seeming pleased with the situaiton, as though debating how things might go either way

After a short while, Black Arachnia heaved a sigh, then seemed to address Silverbolt. "Quit dragging me and I'll behave, less Primal or anyone else gives me a reason to do otherwise, such as attempting to throw me in the brig..."
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Exterior, Maximal Base

When Scourge was catapultated backwards by his attack, Wolfang used the opportunity to move a little towards Cybershark's position. Just before the transmetal locust landed on his feet, the stalker maximal covered behind a rock and engaged his comlink.

" Rattrap, is that you? " said Wolfang using the same frequency that the brave rodent used in his last transmission. " Cybershark is down and Scourge is prowling around him! Do you have a lock on that locust? I need cover fire 'cause I'm going to recover our fallen comrade!"
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Maximal Base: Hillside

Rampage hissed with fury as Depth Charge's surprise attack struck its mark, the first scoring the side of his crab face and the second scorching his back. The pain sent him recoiling back up the hill, but his desire to see the Maximal perish forced him to stifle it.

"Let's see what we can do about that!" Rampage snarled, tearing a boulder from the mountainside with one of his mighty claws and hurling it at Depth Charge.

Predacon HQ

Snapper's optics widened only slightly, the lone sign of his surprise at Ravage's identity. The Ravage? The 'Con who pioneered modern infiltration virtually single-handed? Snapper's incredulity was overridden by the abilities of the other, but he remained shocked that he had bested Ravage himself in subterfuge. Maybe he really was as good as he thought...

In his consideration, Snapper caught himself slowly lowering his blaster and returned his attention to the situation. He deliberated Ravage's rhetoric with terrific interest. He was equally unsure which masters Ravage spoke of, but he didn't much care; he was likely to take the offer one way or another.

"Soun's a'right," Snapper answered with mock abrasion. "What sohta work we talkin' heah?"