There's a War a-brewin'!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Blaster

There's a War a-brewin'!

Post by Blaster »

And no this one isn't being orchastrated by the insane American leader Dubya. This one is not a war on terrorism, not a war for oil. This isn't a war on the west, No my simple minded gun toating american worshipers. No my great canadian fans. And no my worshipers from the rest of the world. This war is a war on boring wrestling, and the boring wrestlers that produce it. And to find the root of the problem we must go right to the source.

BOREZONE!

Yes the show that breathes boring. You turn the TV on and you can smell the boring oozing from the screen and speakers. You waft in it for a few moments then change the channel to save your senses the pain of seeing the likes of Amarant boringson, and Bloodied and Thunder Struck. Even the Canadian content is lack luster. It has Amarant, Lord Maxx... erm Morpheumaxx... dammit what ever his name is. The NWA who quite frankly are Not Worth Attention. I mean YAAAAAAAAWN! If you don't change the channel you may go into a coma.

I mean what do they have to show for talent? Tempest? My lackey in the Foundation, Redstreak? The Gangsta from the prissy streets of philly Viewfind? He isn't anything like the Broadstreet Bullies, the only hardcore thing to ever come out of Philly really. I mean if Thursday didn't lack good programming already.

Now we get to Monday. Yes Monday, home of Mayhem. Home of sheer un-adulterated wrestling entertainment from the likes of me The Sultan of Suave! The Greatness Incarnate, The King of the World, The God Among men, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah, The LOOK OUT AND SHOUT! Best thing to ever happen to this planet!

And ofcourse I know you will all be cheering for Mayhem when this war hits. I mean we are easily the heavy Favorites, we don't even need 5 members to beat the entire Warzone roster. Just the four we have with moi leaving the way we'd devestate that rag tag group of wrestlers. But we only have to plow through five. I alone could do that but with the three others? The Game, Sixswitch and King? It'll look like Operation Desert Storm all over again, something you Americans can understand.
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Damn man, that is the biggest load of cr@p I think I have ever heard. I mean I knew blaster was full of it, but if he thinks that Mayhem will win at War Games then he is in for alot of punishment.

Even if me and P? don't get into the match Warzone will still wipe the mat with you fools. Warzone is the dominant brand and will proove it at War Games and there is not a damn thing Mayhem can do about it.

For Mayhem, Doomsday is Coming......
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Originally posted by Divebomb
Damn man, that is the biggest load of cr@p I think I have ever heard. I mean I knew blaster was full of it, but if he thinks that Mayhem will win at War Games then he is in for alot of punishment.

Even if me and P? don't get into the match Warzone will still wipe the mat with you fools. Warzone is the dominant brand and will proove it at War Games and there is not a damn thing Mayhem can do about it.

For Mayhem, Doomsday is Coming......

And you're the ugliest piece of **** I have ever seen and I don't need to think on that. See I unlike you am not unsure about my team I don't need to think we will win. I know we will and just because some assclown who probably won't even get a chance to be in the ring when his team loses says otherwise doesn't sway anything.

Warzone? Dominant brand? Care to explain who the World title has been on the past while? Mayhem wrestlers, the best opposition produced has been Tempest.... do you know how lowly that is? Tempest is the best you have? And you say you are the dominant brand? The only person you are fooling is yourself. And maybe your simple minded tag partner.
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

We'll see Blaster, we'll see.

But as for being ugly, yeah your right, but so are you and in my opinion so is every guy on this earth. So calling me ugly don't mean a damn thing. But if you find beauty in guys then all I can say is I am glad I am on Warzone. Just the way it is.

But back to the matter at hand. Mayhem will lose! I don't think it, I know it and at War Games, Warzone will proove it.

THE END.......
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

The Game is shown inside the cell...

Game: "Two companies...two teams...two rings...one cage...one winner...its the type of match that ends careers...last year, the Game stepped in, the first man for his team...when the blood dried and I woke up in the hospital, we had won the match...but I lost 6 months of my career...6 months, I'll never have back. That's the price we pay for this match...

People ask me 'why?' Why do this? The answer is simple...because I can. What better way to take out all the frustrations of the past months then by wiping out the rival show's best...and I use the term loosely...

See The Game looks at Snorezone, and what have the got? They got TC, Tempest...and a couple good tag teams in the NWA & Blood and Thunder. After that...you've got a John Cena wanna be without the wrestling skills, the Red Meanie, and a bunch of no name, no talent, backstage hacks, who couldn't even lace the Game's boots. You want to talk about who's who in this business? Look at who's leading team Mayhem, Warzone whelps...the Game, Gamezilla, the Genetic Freak, the Cerebral Assassin, the 3 time reigning AWF Champion, and with him? Only the Welsh Wonder Sixswitch, Y3Blaster, and the King...the bottom line...we don't even need a 5th member...in fact maybe we'll just show up with four and further the humiliation of Warzone...so boys, come Sunday...don't sing it...just bring it!"
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

IC
Originally posted by Blaster
the best opposition produced has been Tempest.... do you know how lowly that is? Tempest is the best you have? And you say you are the dominant brand?

HA, I'd like to see you try and stand up against me BOY. Come on, step up to the plate, I need to a stuck up pr*ck like you to use as my bat for the heads of the Mayhem team.

When the War Games start I will hopefully walk in first for Team Warzone and I'll end Team Mayhem. But for me its going to different from you Game91. See I ain't gonna lose 6 months of my Career, I'm going to destroy you, that Lousy-tape-deck-rat-bastard Y3Blaster, the annoyance of a wreslter King and that no talent Sixswitch.

Come on face us with just 4 members, its only going to make it easier for Team Warzone to walk all over you cause even with 5 you got no chance in HELL!
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Blaster, Will you please SHUT THE HELL UP? You go on and on about you're a former tag team champion, you're a former 2 time AWF World champion and while that may be very impressive, the fact still remains that right now. YOU SUCK. You may be a king Tapedeck but all you rule ever is a bunch of cassettes on a second rate show with third rate jobbers.

You want to talk about LOOK OUT And SHOUT?? The only shouting that you'll be doing is when you and the rest of that Mayhem crew are shotuing in pain and begging for your pathatic lives after the beating the our Warzone team is going to give you.

Look at what Warzone has to offer. We have The Lord Of the Mat in Tempest, a man who beat 3 men in one night just to get a shot at the title. Blood and Thunder, the tag team champions. RCOSD, the Hardcore champion, the GPA, probably the toughest bunch of gangsta's that ever graced the AWF. Brave Maximus, a man who could make your blood run cold with fear if you ever had the balls to stand up to him and of course THE BEST DAMN TECHNICAL T.V. CHAMPION EVER, THE MAN THAT COULD MAKE YOU AND ALL OF MAYHEM TAP OUT LIKE LITTLE BITCHES, THE MAN WHO COULD DO IT ALL BECAUSE BLASTER... YOU CAN"T DO THAT,

ME.

But what do you have? What does Mayhem have to offer the AWF? NOTHING. In the Wargames match, it's simple. The Game will get played, the Welsh Blunder Sixbitch will get his ass kicked, The King will be dethroned, your mystery partner won't even show up and the Tapedeck will be smashed into to a million pieces. Warzone has the better team, more talent, more gold and more fans then you could ever hope for.

But hey, if you think that I'm mistaken? All you and the rest of Mayhem have to do is PROVE WARZONE WRONG.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Well atleast I wasnt verbally blasted. But cant you guys just get along. I mean these brands are just vyin for one thing or the other as Amarant should have already known after signing the TV Title waver thing a couple of weeks ago..and thats RATINGS. Anyways what do I care..I can just say I'm rooting for the team that wins...but if I get into the Wargames things heck thats cool with me I be hoping the Warzone team wins then. Till that time comes wheter I get in to the match or not..you guys go ahead andexchange some threats while I sit down here...drink some cheap canadian beer that I got for half price and then drink my ass off with it ok? *drinks beer* mmmm.....not bad...but its no Morphweiser.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Blah Blah Blah. The best damn technical wrestler in the world... Blah Blah Blah. Hey, if scrabbling around on the mat, gettin' hot and sweaty with your Warbore buddies is what turns you on, then go for it. You just do not have what it takes to match up with the high flying, all singing, all dancing Welsh Wonder. The only possible way you could ever... EVER get me to tap is if you and I both took up Irish dancing, and you know what? Prancing around making a tit of myself really doesn't do it for me. You of course, are more than used to it.

As for Tempered... No talent? My gran has more talent in her pinky finger than you've got in your entire body kiddo. Seems that winning Lord of the Mat has given you serious dellusional problems. You seem to think that you're actually any good... What's up with that?

Now, we move on to the match itself. The match to end all matches, War Games. On the side of Mayhem, we have three veterans. Been there, won that. And we're gonna win it again. This time, we're backed up by the King, who I'm sure will pull his weight, and whomever Game has lined up as our fifth team mate. We're all gonna stroll into the cage, and stroll out again as victors, and there really and truly is nothing that you Snorezone lackeys can do about that.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Originally posted by Sixswitch
You just do not have what it takes to match up with the high flying, all singing, all dancing Welsh Wonder.

Yeah that sounds the right type of person for a push-over. You think you got what it takes to stand up against the 'Human Bulldozer'? HA.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Wow the Mayhem boys sure sound like they are going to roll right over the Warzone roster.

Pity too, I vaguly remember the CWO doing the same thing. Yeah I know I gave the match up, wow I suffered a loss holy **** inform the mayor. But hey my career or my life vs the CWO and it was easy for me to decide.

But you guys on Mayhem don't realise the stakes this time. Warzone is going to be out for blood, your blood, they will be out to end careers and maybe lives and to me this is the greatest war any federation has ever seen.

Anyway whether or not Big Daddy Rav is on the card matters little to me now, just don't be so stupid Mayhem people it might cost you more than your willing to pay.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Originally posted by ‡T3MPE5T‡
HA, I'd like to see you try and stand up against me BOY. Come on, step up to the plate, I need to a stuck up pr*ck like you to use as my bat for the heads of the Mayhem team.

When the War Games start I will hopefully walk in first for Team Warzone and I'll end Team Mayhem. But for me its going to different from you Game91. See I ain't gonna lose 6 months of my Career, I'm going to destroy you, that Lousy-tape-deck-rat-bastard Y3Blaster, the annoyance of a wreslter King and that no talent Sixswitch.

Come on face us with just 4 members, its only going to make it easier for Team Warzone to walk all over you cause even with 5 you got no chance in HELL!

Listen jerky. You are not that good, you beat a jobber with perks to get the title shot and then the big boys were so worried you couldn't draw on your own even with the Game had to throw another Mayhem face in. Now you babel about talent but do you even know what that is? Have you done anything with your career? Have you beat any high class stars? No. Only thing Wargames will destroy is you and your career Junior!
Originally posted by Amarant Boringson
Blaster, Will you please SHUT THE HELL UP? You go on and on about you're a former tag team champion, you're a former 2 time AWF World champion and while that may be very impressive, the fact still remains that right now. YOU SUCK. You may be a king Tapedeck but all you rule ever is a bunch of cassettes on a second rate show with third rate jobbers.

You want to talk about LOOK OUT And SHOUT?? The only shouting that you'll be doing is when you and the rest of that Mayhem crew are shotuing in pain and begging for your pathatic lives after the beating the our Warzone team is going to give you.

Look at what Warzone has to offer. We have The Lord Of the Mat in Tempest, a man who beat 3 men in one night just to get a shot at the title. Blood and Thunder, the tag team champions. RCOSD, the Hardcore champion, the GPA, probably the toughest bunch of gangsta's that ever graced the AWF. Brave Maximus, a man who could make your blood run cold with fear if you ever had the balls to stand up to him and of course THE BEST DAMN TECHNICAL T.V. CHAMPION EVER, THE MAN THAT COULD MAKE YOU AND ALL OF MAYHEM TAP OUT LIKE LITTLE BITCHES, THE MAN WHO COULD DO IT ALL BECAUSE BLASTER... YOU CAN"T DO THAT,

ME.

But what do you have? What does Mayhem have to offer the AWF? NOTHING. In the Wargames match, it's simple. The Game will get played, the Welsh Blunder Sixbitch will get his ass kicked, The King will be dethroned, your mystery partner won't even show up and the Tapedeck will be smashed into to a million pieces. Warzone has the better team, more talent, more gold and more fans then you could ever hope for.

But hey, if you think that I'm mistaken? All you and the rest of Mayhem have to do is PROVE WARZONE WRONG.

BOOOOOOOOOOORING! BOOOOOOOOOOOOORING! *yawns*

Second rate show? 3rd Rate jobbers? and I suck. Last mayhem I ended some dumbass American's career and I suck. Now I already pointed out how Warzone never has the title so that kills 3rd rate jobbers. Well no, they're just on Boooooorezone. The Borezone team reminds me of a Dawn of the Dead type movie. You think it could be good so you watch it and laugh from beginning to end at how bad at it was. And then you have to listen there uncharismatic dibble and good god after listening to you I can feel the coma coming on.

So your saying Borezone has A fluke, a psychopath, John Cena Wannabies with 1 half the flavor and a fifth of the talent, A copy cat dark guy, and you. Let me re-iterate. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!

See you are all technical and stuff and you brag about it but like the NHL one Show is way deeper then the other one. You're the eastern confrence and we're the West. And come Wargames the only tapping will be you in the Walls.

Imaginative. The game will be played. I beat you to that insult a year ago. You looked through my old tapes didn't you? Borezone is so bad their stars are fans... of MAYHEM! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh that is funny. King will be dethroned? Only the king of Technical wrestling... even though you're about as king of that as I am untalented. More fans... hell we have Warzone stars but anyways look at the ratings son. You're losing! Just about as bad as you'll lose in the ring.

Prove you wrong? Your the king we're Columbus. Prepare to change your ideals. You're the church, we're Galileo. Prepare to admit the truth. And prepare to watch Warzone get rolled over.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Originally posted by ‡T3MPE5T‡
Yeah that sounds the right type of person for a push-over. You think you got what it takes to stand up against the 'Human Bulldozer'? HA.

The Human Bulldozer? More like the Human Tricycle... Or the Human Moped. Yeah, that's right... Good for a laugh, but you wouldn't want your mates to see you in the company of one. That sums you up in one sentence. On the offchance that Vaccaro does think you're good enough to get into War Games... And that's a very slim chance indeed, I'd be happy to show you just what winning is all about. Two cages are better than one, y'see. Gives me more room to slap you about. But I digress. I'll probably never get the priviledge, since you're such a hack and all. Ah well, even the Welsh Wonder can't always get what he wants.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

There is war coming, and it''s when Warzone beats the cr*p out of Mayhem at War Games. Once the dominant brand of the AWF has beaten the brand that contains the jobbers of the AWF convincingly, we will proceed to hold all the titles of the AWF.

That much is true, and I will be holding one half of the tag team title at the end of the day.
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

*Yawn*

Honestly, who lets these Mayhem jokers even open their mouths, none of them ever have anything to say...
Computron

Post by Computron »

whats coming into my mind right now?
ohhh yeah!!!!

DIGGIT!!!!
a famous slogan by a former wreslter and one who is well past his prime, now I wonder why I thought of that after hearing Blasters "Look out and shout", oh yeah, they are both old farts clinging onto former glory days.

Now when someone as hot as Compy comes along it is clear to see that the future isn't a mayhem victory, oh no, you see the loosers of War Games are gonna be disapointed, and I never disapoint myself. Blaster and the Mayhem cronies I don't mind however, they can be as disapointed as they want.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

To prove they have the brains to talk, though not intelligent words?
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

IC: Team Mayhem is going to wipe the mat with Team Warzone end of story!
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: Team Mayhem is going to wipe the mat with Team Warzone end of story!

This coming from strike. Now I know Warzone will win. It will be a night where Warzone puts their differences aside for one match and beats the living hell out of a bunch of overpaid piss ants and shows the world just what we can do, even if the NWA do not get into the match.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

YO YO YO!!

Sup yall!

what I been doin? kickin it back in philly, livin large wit mah homefries. that bitch blaster be talkin s*** about me I hear on how blingzilla isn't hardcore.

PPPPFFF! i had yo blood all over my hands if i rember so you better give me my RE-SPECT oh i may just have to show yo ASS!!!

bitchez