Season 2 DVD releases in Sept.

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
swipe
Protoform

POSSIBLE season 2 release date

Post by swipe »

Heres what I gothttp://www.tformers.com I have edited this post because my info is wrong. I should have done more research on the matter but I wasn't aware of the website transfandom. In the post below is the link that proves my info isn't valid. But that dosen't justify being yelled at by some anal retentive monkey.

update: can't get the link to work so go to http://www.dvdtoons.com and go to the forums, then the general board and scroll down, below a post about the season one box is a post for the season 2 set. Their editer or whatever has posted a letter stating what they really know about the situation.Again sorry, shouldn't have jumped the gun.
strafefox64
Protoform

Post by strafefox64 »

cool
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

WRONG

They won't be released until 2003!!!!!

AAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

http://www.transfandom.com/
strafefox64
Protoform

Post by strafefox64 »

Well he didn't say september 2002... ;)

I'm just happy they are going to release all the season 2 eps on dvd.

It's also possible that rhino releases the volumes throughout 2002 and 2003 and at the end the complete box.
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Are they going to include tf: the movie and are the three part rebirth in any of the future box sets?
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Hound

Post by Hound »

Originally posted by The Wild One
Are they going to include tf: the movie and are the three part rebirth in any of the future box sets?
For those that don't know, TF: the movie and Rebirth have already been released on DVD. GO! Get to the video stores now. Hurry, NOW!
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Originally posted by Hound

For those that don't know, TF: the movie and Rebirth have already been released on DVD. GO! Get to the video stores now. Hurry, NOW!

I already have those. The reason for asking is they release the movie during the "5th" season allowing it to be seen during the reruns. I am just wondering if they are going to release it with the 2nd and 3rd box set.
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

No sense in duplicating product, although a Rebirth with enhanced sound and other stuff may be on the cards...
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Stuart Denyer
enhanced... other stuff
Plot?
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Well, I like it... yes, it's not a masterpiece, but it has a happy ending... maybe not if you're a 'Con supporter, though... :p
neoprimestar
Protoform

well...

Post by neoprimestar »

It's amazing we got the dvd hehehe what about those fools who bought the eps on ebay with c-9 or c-10?

heeh just like the idoits who bought the old g1's for 100's of bucks yet we get em re released..:D

I always knew we'd get this stuff again:p
"Be happy! Smile!Share a smile!"
Which Final Fantasy Girl are you? take the test @ http://ffgirl.deep-ice.com
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Always the way, though... enough people had to trade and keep the dream alive, in order for Hasbro to recognise that there was a market...
Scout

Post by Scout »

Um.... I don't know if it's wrong, but the brand new Previews that was in Wednesday's shipment has an ad that says the season 2 DVD set is supposed to be released this September. But it also says that RiD Max will be out in September too- which might also be wrong from the scuttle I've been hearing.

Scout
Ultimate Weapon

Originally posted by Scout
Um.... I don't know if it's wrong, but the brand new Previews that was in Wednesday's shipment has an ad that says the season 2 DVD set is supposed to be released this September. But it also says that RiD Max will be out in September too- which might also be wrong from the scuttle I've been hearing.

Scout
Lets not forget Season 1 Scout, if you recall Previews listed this item in Novemeber issue and printed it as coming out in January 2002. We all know when this set came out. If you dont recall it was 4 months after there release date, in April. The moral of this story and for all time is don't believe everything you read.;)
Scout

Post by Scout »

:D Very true, very true UW. And you are 100% correct. I don't recall, mostly because I don't like the idea of paying for catalogues. :p Due to an order messup on his part this last week, Al handed me a Previews at the counter Wednesday and it was a dangerous thing to look at. (Marville is coming out with a spoof on tfs for ex... the Ironhide bust.... dvds.) Still- it's great to see they're continuing with the dvd series. As far as not believing what is in print...*chuckle* I've spent a good portion of the summer across from Star and National Enquirer ra- I mean- mags.

Scout
Fastlane
Protoform

Post by Fastlane »

Has there been any word on whether or not Maverick will follow suit and release Season 2 DVDs in the UK?

I only got my Season 1 DVDs the other day and except for the **** order of the eps they're brilliant, I'm really please with them :)

Kyle / Fastlane
"Roger dodger Optimus Prime!"
moonbaseone
Protoform

Post by moonbaseone »

Think of how long your gonna have to wait for Season 3.
"Till All Are ONE"

-Please visit FavoriteToons.com - your COMPLETE Cartoon Online resource for Toons, Anime, Transformers, and more!!!

By - Moonbaseone
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

Originally posted by Fastlane
Has there been any word on whether or not Maverick will follow suit and release Season 2 DVDs in the UK?
Well if you don't want to wait for Maverick's release of Season 2 in the UK, then just buy Rhino's release of season 2 and watch them using a Gameshark and Playstation2. It works too! You can watch any region DVD's with them! :D
swipe
Protoform

Post by swipe »

Season 2 is up for pre-order at http://matrixcollectibles.site.yahoo.ne ... s2dvd.html

Their date for release is 9-2002. Is this further evidence that its coming in Sept. or mearly an web page that needs to be updated? Hell if I know...
Ultimate Weapon

November 17th Season 2!

Straight from the horse's mouth!, Rhino themselves told me at the Comic Con that Season 2 will be out in November. WOOHOO!