[BW,BM] 2 sparks, 1 body. Your opinions on result?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
The Plant
Protoform

2 sparks, 1 body. Your opinions on result?

Post by The Plant »

Most of you would agree that those who have, at some time or another, had 2 sparks in their body were changed for the better, right?
Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good...and let me be judged accordingly. The rest...is silence.
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

I'd agree.

Both Primal and Megatron got nice new forms, especially Megs. He's a DRAGON. I just love those creatures.
MeGrimlock
Protoform

Re: 2 sparks, 1 body. Your opinions on result?

Post by MeGrimlock »

Originally posted by The Plant
Most of you would agree that those who have, at some time or another, had 2 sparks in their body were changed for the better, right?
I agree speaking about Op Primal and Megs.

Does Tigerhawk count?
I don't know, but I preferred the 'simple' Airrazor and Tigatron...
:)
The Plant
Protoform

Post by The Plant »

I do think that Tigerhawk counts as one of them. This is where I was going with this thread...Why did BlackArachnia's body not change when Tarantulas's spark stayed in it at the beginning of season 2. No spark recovery process (like what they did to get Primal back) was ever required to restore Tarantulas so I'm assuming his spark entered BlackArachnia's body. Since he was able to control her.
Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good...and let me be judged accordingly. The rest...is silence.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

I always figured the datatracks transfered to BA only, and that Tarry's spark was in really-low dormancy in his body, ready to slip offline if it experienced any more trauma. But that'd explain why BA didn't change--his mind got into hers and that was all.
Quickswitch6

Post by Quickswitch6 »

For the better, is the change (Yoda speak)
NrKy
Protoform

Post by NrKy »

grrr i wish i kew a site to get a copy of the cut-out scenes from bw where they put meg's (g1) spark back in