[Original RPG] End of the Line: Renaissance PT 2 (Autobots)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Scout

End of the Line: Renaissance PT 2 (Autobots)

Post by Scout »

*It's very late, I'll add the summary tomorrow evening* :)
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

The drone trundled across the land betwen the two cities

Overderive replied

"they're on their way commander."

John Denvers Annie's song crackled across the com link

"not before time by the sounds of things."
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

(OCC:been a while get a lil action here lol)

Nick: So Silencer who exactly we looken for?

*mean while*'

*Browning waits for the memory scan hopeing the massicar at Omnicron wont be an issue*
Hey! Come join the most adictive RPG of all time at www.the4th-coming.com, If you join ask for Kratos
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

(OOC:Must Warpath Hardhead and Guzzle move to other thread?)

----------Fort Max Med Bay----------
Hoist finished repairing Seaspray's head."Come on it may be just a tiny hole only a seaweed can pass through it.Alright then...please transform."Hoist replied.

----------Somewhere distance from Fort Max----------
Rosdos seeing a canyon and around him turn into a wrecked of Cybertronian city again and again.Using his radar to guide him back to Fort Max.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Central Core, Metroplex:

Huffer stared at Minerva for a few seconds, his jaw agape. "Want to help? Want to help? I've only completely redesigned him and been rebuilding him for months. Of course I want to help wake him up."

=========================

Cave in the Wilderness

Pipes wrestled with the dark figure for several seconds. The figure seemed to know what it was doing, but Pipes was just too strong, and soon pinned its arms to its side in a bear hug from behind. "Hah! Gotcha!" he said, and then to Bumper, "Shine the light on our friend."

"Please. I was only trying to help your friend over there." the dark figure said. When Bumper shone the light full on the figure, he could see the shiny blue metallic exterior, as well as something else.

"Uh, Pipes?" Bumper said.

"What?"

"He's got an autobot symbol."

"WHAT??!!"
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Fort Max Tech Bay

Dogfight had followed Swoop inside the tech bay. He firtsly headed towards the bombs racks and started to arm himself to the teeth wit the special bombs.

Then he loocked towards a busy Overdrive.

Dogfight:" Hey boss, I need to cover myself with this paint? I'm not so sure if I must.", asked an overexcited Triggerbot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Metroplex, enroute to outer junkyards

Overdive looked sceptical at Wreck-Gar's orders. He didn't understand anything about the babble of the junkion.

"Oh great. Backstreet is in Metro's bridge, doing importants things, Dogfight is gettin fun and me? What am I doing here, with this T.V speaking pal? Surrounded with trash!? And I never watched human T.V! How I'll be able to understand him?!" , wondered an unhappy Triggerbot.

Override: " So Wreck-Gar...What's exactly your command?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Metroplex Command Deck

Backstreet listened Cosmos comm and continued to focus some of Metroplex sensor grids connected to the remainig comm satellites, being able to track Astrotrain' descent towards decepticon's HQ, while the rest of the citybot's sensors where scanning Autobase perimeter, using standar scanning patterns.

Backstreet: " Sir, what orders we'll be give to Cosmos? Astrotrain is still aproaching Nemesis, but right now I barely had detected another mark, possibly a shuttle from San Francisco. No hostil moves for now.", asked to Hubcap a happy Triggerbot.
Reflector

Fort Max: Tech Bay

Post by Reflector »

Skyfire bumbled through the great doorway into the tech bay, taking some solace to be under the familiar hum of complex machinery going about some various tasks. He followed Swoop and Dogfight and began to load up on the special mission weapons, listening quietly to Dogfight's dissent.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Ironhide: -drumming fingers on console-

Fortress: "What?"

Ironhide: "'S too.... quahet."

Fortress: "You'd rather we were under Decepticon attack?"

Ironhide: "'Course not. Just kahnda bored."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Armory, Metroplex

Crosshairs frowned at the disheveled weapon that Nightbeat brought out.

"That doesn't sound good," he said somewhat unnecessarily.

"If you don't mind leaving it here, I'll have a look at it. I can't promise anything, though. It's pretty banged-up, and I still haven't gotten a handle on what spare parts I've got floating around here."

Security Office, Metroplex

Red Alert scowled as the sound of Inferno scolding the Micromasters filtered in through the open door.

Maybe I should have all those dwarves rounded up for the sake of morale...

"They'd better be," he told Overdrive curtly before cutting the comm line.

That said, he looked back towards the door.

"Inferno, come in. But leave the fan club outside. It's getting crowded in here."

Command Deck, Metroplex

Hubcap glanced over to Backstreet.

"Bring 'em home, I guess. There's not much more Cosmos or Groundshaker can do for us up there, right now."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Tech Bay

Overdrive looked at Dogfight

"its either the paint or you go back to testing Metroplex no one with a death wish is going to endanger troops under my command.

Security Office Metroplex

the drone carrying the chips trundled throught the door, a muzak version of Kylie Minogues "Locomotion " piping from its speakers.
verytired

Techbay

Post by verytired »

Sizzle started arming himself, looking for some weaponry that could be used in either form.

(OOC where are the Tank guys going? thought everyone was still in Fort max?)

Metroplex Command deck

Fizzle interjected: "We could keep Cosmos up there: we are missing several sattelites now, and we could use an extra eye in the sky now we have our forces spread so thinly."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

(OOC: Hardhead's heading for the tech bay.)

Armory, Metroplex:

Nightbeat: -shrugs- "I've still got my plasma blaster."
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Tech Bay

Sandstorm continued moving down the corridor, then he entered the room, missing Overdrive's warning about "those with death-wishes", grinning happily and whistling "Another One Bites the Dust" as he looked around to see where to go and get the preparations needed for this mission.

Having followed Getaway down from the command center, Catilla padded into the room the second Red Alert gestured at the seats, then he glanced at the chairs clearly meant for a robot like, say, Getaway and moved to sit down next to one, preferring to stay in his shell, glancing at Inferno and the Micromasters for a moment and giving them a silent nod in way of a greeting.

Then the drone entered the office and the large cat twitched on hearing the the music, muttering "Oh no"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Fort Max Tech Bay

Dogfight didn't reply at Overdrive's rude answer, and started with the paint.
Reflector

Fort Max: Tech Bay

Post by Reflector »

Skyfire allowed the paint mist to wash over him, coating his entire frame with a thin layer of the compound. When he was satisfied, he stepped through the sonic shower, which instantly calibrated its jets to his design and blasted the drying liquid from his joints and sensors. Skyfire looked down at himself with approval. It wasn't much of a change anyhow... With his preparations done, Skyfire lumbered along to the side near the door and waited for the others to finish up.
Stark
Protoform

Post by Stark »

Med Bay, Fort Max

Not wanting to argue, Seaspray did as Hoist asked and transformed into his hovercraft mode. It had been quite some time since he had been out of robot mode. The lack of wide open expanses of water found in Colorado were more than likely to blame. At least that's what he kept telling himself.

"So.. uhhh..... you're not going to tell anyone about the holes in my head are you?" he pleaded, "I mean, I already have enough problems around here as it is."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilderness outside of Autobase

Beachcomber had still not found what he believed to be the perfect spot for his mice to relocate to. Driving on through the hills and forests, he continued his sensor scans in search of the right geological location.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tech Bay

Swoop finished being loaded up with the new artillery and made his way over to the paint area. He had planned on coming here after he had been sandblasted gray back in Sierra Leone, but the call of a mission detoured his plans. Now here he was and they weren't even going to paint him his correct colors.

As Skyfire moved into the sonic shower, Swoop begrudgingly stepped up for his turn to be painted. A visible scowl on his face the entire time.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Red Alert collected the chips, then drew his rifle from subspace and shot the drone in the chest. It pitched backwards, sparking and smoking. It's speakers crackled and popped, then fell silent.

Good.

Several other, quieter drones immedaitely entered the room and dragged their comrade off for repairs.

As if nothing had happened, he turned to Getaway and Catilla.

"Report, gentlemen."

Getaway cleared his throat, then spoke.

"There's not much to say. I was looking into a human terrorist group. I called in Nightbeat's band for backup. We dismantled one of their arms dumps, so they blew him up." The Powermaster shrugged. "Just a regular day at the office."

Red frowned, then looked at Catilla.

"Do you have anything to add?"

Command Deck, Metroplex

Hubcap shrugged.

"We could do that, too," he told Fizzle. "Find out what status he's in; if he can stay in orbit for a while, then he can fill the hole in our comms network until the new satellites come on-line."

Armoury, Metroplex

Crosshairs nodded. "Hand it over, then," he told Nightbeat. "I'll get to work on it right away."

Holodeck, Fort Max

Snarl was slicing his way through legions of holographic Decepticons, a ferocious smile on his face.
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

----------Fort Max Med Bay----------
Hoist look around Seaspray alt. mode carefully."There's no hole on your head I see the hole it's on your vehicle mode and It's really small.Even my finger can't pass through it."he replied.
Then Hoist put an optic cable pass through that hole."Wow...I must say your parts are sealed from water very good."Then Hoist use his tools closed that hole."Finished!"

----------Fort Max Tech Bay----------
Warpath followed Hardhead and Guzzle."What are we doing here?"He asked Hardhead and Guzzle.

Edit:I'm Corrected some word and that is all.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

(OOC can see it now E-Hobby recolour Autobot Artic Attack set.)

Quickmix monitored the controls of the paint booth

"I'll mix you up a batch of your traditional colours Swoop and try and make it a bit more sand resistant for when you get back."

___

Overdrive slipped under the paint nozzles and let the whit camouflage obliterate his classic Ferrari red.

_______

Landfill against a wall as he watched Red Alert
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Fort Max Tech bay

Dogfight waited until Overdive had finished with the paint, and entered the chamber. A few moments later he had changed his color from dark blue to a welldone Arctic Attack pattern.