[Original RPG] Cybertron: Dark Designs

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Cybertron: Dark Designs

Post by Warcry »

Judge Deliberata is leading a team into Cybertron's depths to search for the key to the Plasma Energy Chamber. Meanwhile, Galvatron and Ginrai have joined forces to strike against the Quintessons' Combiner Elimination Squad.

In Polyhex, a small group of Decepticons pursued by Quint bounty hunters are about to take a shot at the most important Quintesson on the planet...the Imperial Magistrate.

In Kalis, a small group of Autobots discuss their next move.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Tunnels, Polyhex

Bomb-Burst smiled coldly.

"Quintesson guards are armed," he said. "We will be killing them. They will not need the weapons after that. Any prisoners who wish to join us. Will have their choice of weapons."

Imperial Palace, Iacon

Deliberata floated into the hangar, his Gatekeeper bodyguards trailing behind. With a wave of a tenticle, he instructed one of them to collect the team of Sharkticons that would be accompanying them. The other one, he sent towards Haras and Eiramnna with a datacard.

The Gatekeeper nodded stiffly to the two soldiers, then extended the datacard towards them.

"Route information," it said.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Detritus paused

"They are close. Your fugitive's name is Dr. Richard Kimble What I want out of everyone of you is a hard-target search, of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area! ."

Tunnel Rat sighed

"Junkions never a straight answer, which way did they go."

Detritus reved his engine

"this way."

he shot down a tunnel
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Motor Pool, Kalis HQ:

Kick Off: "It's working as well as it's ever worked." -hands Cobalt the datapadd- "Quints have a weapons R&D lab outside of the city. It's a little odd, though. They've kept it off of the grid as best they can. They only started reinforcing it after that purple loon and his thugs started stirring things up, and even that is minimal. We hit it hard, we hit if fast.... we can take it."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Motor Pool, Kalis HQ

Cobalt frowned. "So that's a no, then?"

Taking the proffered datapad from the Actionmaster, he studied the data on the enemy facility. After a few minutes, he nodded.

"I can get us inside," he said at last. "From there, we should be able to dismantle it."

Handing the datapadd back to Kick-Off, he turned to Gunrunner. "Are you in?"
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Kalis HQ

Gunrunner nodded.

" Yes, I'm in. I feel too much useless prowling around here, so if the last three memebers of the Kalis resistance cell can take that Quint's facility and help the cause; let's do it. But, what about the base? If we are out there, no one will guard the HQ."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Motor Pool, Kalis HQ

Cobalt frowned; he hadn't thought of what Gunrunner was asking. After a moment, though, he just shrugged.

"We set the self-destruct charges, I suppose. If anyone tries to get in without sending the disarm codes, they'll blow themselves sky high."
verytired

Imperial Palace, Iacon: hanger

Post by verytired »

Eiramnna took the data card graciously, and shared the information with his brother. They approached judge Deliberata with a suitably servile stance.
"Interesting," he commented. "Are we ready to go Your Honur?"
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Motor Pool, Kalis HQ

" And if this will happen, we can move out to another place. Start the Kalis Cell again..., if we survive the raid, 'course" said Gunrunner to Cobalt and Kick-off, a sad note in his voice modulation.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Roadblock had waited long enough.

"Ok enough talk, when do we strike?" He growled ready to tear some quints.
God Jinrai
Protoform

been out of things for awhile. .*yawns*

Post by God Jinrai »

"Very well then. We strike immedieately then."

Ginrai shifted into his vehicle mode, throttling up.

"Form up, and be ready for the worst. I've got a feeling that they may be waiting for us."

starting off for the CES research facility, ginrai began to wonder... for all his regained power... would it be enough?
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Imperial Palace, Iacon

Deliberata took a moment to inspect the gathered Sharkticons before turning to Eiramnna and Haras and bobbing forward in an impression of a nod.

"We are," he said simply. "You two will board your cycles and flank the transport as we travel. Once we reach the site where we must head underground, the Sharkticons will travel on foot. You can bring your cycles underground if you want, but it might prove difficult to navigate the labrynth with them. Understood?"

The judge started to float up the small troop transport's ramp as he waited for an answer. His death face remained focussed on the troopers, while his rear faces watched his path so he didn't fall off the edge of the ramp inadvertantly as he glared at his underlings.

Motor Pool, Kalis HQ

Cobalt nodded.

"Assuming the Quints don't decide to finish razing the city," the veteran soldier said. There was a note of anger in his voice, but it quickly disappeared.

"At any rate, we should be going, I think."

Tunnels, Polyhex

"Soon. I believe." Bomb-Burst glanced from Roadblock to Breaker.

"Am I right?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Detritus killed his engine.

"we are close but no cigar."

Tunnnel Rat hopped down and moved forward silently

some more names for his turret he hoped
Aero Blade

Polyhex - Underground Tunnel System

Post by Aero Blade »

"Indeed," Breaker anwered back to Bomb-Burst. "But we must wait for the right moment. It should be when the Quintessons are settled in, when they're about ready to enjoy their entertainment, when their guard will be dropped. Your most opportune moment will likely be after I've initiated my own attack on the Magistrate, which will hopefully be the only attack I need to kill him..."

Breaker had trailed off again as though having slipped into his own thoughts, but presently he came back to speaking again. "The few bombs I've meantioned to you before will be set off within this time, which should be the signal you need to begin your own opporations. The detonations will draw most of the guards to my attention, and away from yours..."
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Motor Pool, Kalis HQ

" Ok then, better let's move", said Gunrunner to Cobalt and Kick-Off. " I'm ready: refuelled and rearmed since my last skirmish and my shell repaired. "
verytired

Imperial Palace, Iacon: hanger

Post by verytired »

Eiramnna and Haras saluted. Eiramnna shouted over the transporters engines firing up "We hear and obey, My Lord!"
The Brothers then boarded their storm cycles and took their positions: Eiramnna on the forward left flank, Haras on the central right flank. They started the engines and waited for the off.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Roadblocks humanoid shell nodded.

"Good enough, we attack when you strike." He said and waited running weapons checks.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Motor Pool, Kalis HQ

Cobalt started towards the exit.

"Good. We'd better be off, then." He glanced archly at Kick-Off. "Assuming, of course, that your cycle decides to start today..."

Imperial Palace, Iacon

The judge's transport lifted from the ground and headed towards the exit.

Tunnels, Polyhex

Bomb-Burst allowed his shell to grin.

"We will." He glanced at Breaker. "And you. Make sure that you destroy the Imperial Magistrate." The grin turned feral. "We will make sure. That you get a glorious grave marker."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Breaker just chuckled in response to Bomb-Burst.

"Child, if it were that easy to destroy me, the Quintessons, Autobots, and Decepticons would not have allowed me to lurk in the shadows and pick of their numbers throughout the countless ages. If I do not get the Magistrate in this attack, he will know that he is still marked for my riffle, and will meet it soon enough..."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Motor Pool, Kalis HQ:

Kick Off: -climbs onto bike, thmbs starter, nodding in satisfaction as the engine starts- "Of course it'll start." -drops it into gear, manages to keep it from stalling, and rolls out-