IDW Solicitations for March 2013 [SPOILERS!]

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
zigzagger

IDW Solicitations for March 2013 [SPOILERS!]

Post by zigzagger »

IDW Transformers solicitations for March 2013 @ Bleeding Cool.
TRANSFORMERS MORE THAN MEETS EYE ONGOING #15

(W) James Roberts (A) Alex Milne (CA) Alex Milne, Nick Roche
DEATH IN THE RANKS! Rodimus and his crew are confronted by the enemy within-and not everyone will survive the encounter. Everything has been building to this: all-out war aboard the Lost Light!

TRANSFORMERS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE TP VOL 03

(W) James Roberts (A) Alex Milne & Various (CA) Alex Milne
The crew of the Lost Light finally reach Crystal City, home to the mysterious Circle of Light, as the origins of the Knights of Cybertron are revealed. In “Shadowplay” follow along as Rewind begins telling his crew mates a pre-war Cybertron story involving Orion Pax!

TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE ONGOING #15

(W) John Barber (A) Andrew Griffith (CA) Casey Coller, Andrew Griffith
THE END OF THE WORLD! When Cybertron collapses-who will pick up the pieces? MEGATRON stands poised to triumph-locked in final battle with BUMBLEBEE, STARSCREAM, METALHAWK, and PROWL! One will stand… the rest will fall.

TRANSFORMERS REGENERATION ONE #89

(W) Simon Furman (A) Andrew Wildman (CA) Andrew Wildman, Guido Guidi
DINOBOT WAR! Happy reunions are in short supply as Grimlock seeks out his Dinobots in a desperate attempt to salvage something from the mounting carnage in Iacon. But as far as they’re concerned, he’s a traitor who has brought shame on the Dinobot name-and if they’re going down, he’s coming with them!

TRANSFORMERS SPOTLIGHT BUMBLEBEE ONE SHOT #1

(W) John Barber (A) David Daza (CA) David Daza, Livio Ramondelli
ESCAPE FROM EARTH! Before Cybertron was reborn-BUMBLEBEE lead the Autobots on Earth. In this untold tale, he must take the reigns of command… and he’s got hundreds of rogue Decepticons standing between him and respect!

TRANSFORMERS FALL OF CYBERTRON #1

(W) John Barber (A/CA) Dheeraj Verma
RISE OF THE DINOBOTS! Searching for a missing teammate, GRIMLOCK leads his team deep into SHOCKWAVE’s citadel-and they’ll pay for their trespass with their lives! It’s the origin of the Dinobots as you’ve never seen it before!
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

SUPER SPOILERS on the covers. You were warned.

I'm hoping issue 15 [and maybe 14 before it, or 16 after it] end up a moody sci-fi thriller inside the Lost Light. Too much potential for a Dead Space type pseudo-horror atmosphere with "the enemy within" loose.

EDIT: Also, is there anyone who gives a damn about the FOC\ROD issues? Seriously?
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

If everything has been building to the solicitation of MTMTE 15... Either I've misread the solicitation or I have no understanding of the comic at all.

Or it's a bad solicitation.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

inflatable dalek wrote:If everything has been building to the solicitation of MTMTE 15... Either I've misread the solicitation or I have no understanding of the comic at all.

Or it's a bad solicitation.
Sure, some solicitations are misleading, but there's still 3 issues before 15, and to be fair, from the spoilery cover, most plot threads converge into that issue. The development of key characters, the DJD looking for a specific target and finding it since issue 7 [although they don't appear to be in it, but they're hinted to appear in the coming issues], the enemy within has been hinted since issue 5 and revealed in issue 6...
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Terome

Post by Terome »

Oh ho ho. I totally misparsed that cover to MTMTE yesterday - thought that Magnus had turned evil and was running amok! Turns out it's Overlord.