[BW,BM] Possible Stupid Question-Megatron & Dinobot

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
0bl1v10n
Protoform

Possible Stupid Question-Megatron & Dinobot

Post by 0bl1v10n »

When I was 10 or so I was a huge BW fan, and don't get me wrong, I still am . I used to watch the show religeously on Saturday Mornings, until they finally got to the Ark and then some big ole shockwave made everyone all changy backy to before transmetalness kinda stuff. AFter that episode everything was reruns and I stopped watching the show. Then a year or 2 later, I was channel surfing and came upon BW, and dinobot was back but he was Transmetal 3 or somethin like that. Can you explain this to me please (is teh noob)? Shortly after that I seen a new megatron toy and he was a dragon. This was an awesome looking figure, how did he become a dragon?

Then beast machines came and turned me off of BW for a long time until homerbot reminded me of BW's awesomeness. So...
Considering:
1. I'm sigless
2. I'm bored and
3. I'm out of Mountain Dew
I have decided that I'm gonna put together 3 random words to create the best signature since I forged my Dad's in 5th grade:

~!! Christmas Rabbit Sex !!~

w00t!!!! BEHOLD THE AWESOMENESS!!!!!
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Okay. Spoilers.

Dinobot was cloned as a Transmetal 2 using Rampage's spark. He appeared in the last half of Season 3, until he was seemingly destroyed with the Nemesis.

After the discovery of the Ark, and Primal's transformation (he housed Prime's spark for an episode, which transformed him into Optimal Optimus), Megatron swiped the spark of Gen 1 Megs. Nothing happened. It wasn't until he was betrayed by Tarantulus and fell into some lava that he was changed into his final dragon form.

BTW, if you honestly don't know, then it's hardly a stupid question. Questions like this are one of the reasons sites like this exist.
0bl1v10n
Protoform

Post by 0bl1v10n »

Originally posted by fort_max
Okay. Spoilers.

Dinobot was cloned as a Transmetal 2 using Rampage's spark. He appeared in the last half of Season 3, until he was seemingly destroyed with the Nemesis.

After the discovery of the Ark, and Primal's transformation (he housed Prime's spark for an episode, which transformed him into Optimal Optimus), Megatron swiped the spark of Gen 1 Megs. Nothing happened. It wasn't until he was betrayed by Tarantulus and fell into some lava that he was changed into his final dragon form.

BTW, if you honestly don't know, then it's hardly a stupid question. Questions like this are one of the reasons sites like this exist.

So many thanks. Why didn't ne thing happen to megatron after getting Gen 1 megs spark?
Considering:
1. I'm sigless
2. I'm bored and
3. I'm out of Mountain Dew
I have decided that I'm gonna put together 3 random words to create the best signature since I forged my Dad's in 5th grade:

~!! Christmas Rabbit Sex !!~

w00t!!!! BEHOLD THE AWESOMENESS!!!!!
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Originally posted by 0bl1v10n
Why didn't ne thing happen to megatron after getting Gen 1 megs spark?

It did. It just took several minutes.
ShadowSonic
Protoform

Post by ShadowSonic »

Yeah, it was the combination of the TMII Driver, G1 Megs' spark AND the Lava bath that turned him into a Dragon. God knows what he would've become without the lava...
I'd like to say it's been nice knowing you, but I'd be lying.

-Vile
DarkPhoenix661
Protoform

Post by DarkPhoenix661 »

probably become something not as cool, as a kick but dragon spawned from the lava of coolness.
"light our darkest hour"
ssjautobot
Protoform

Post by ssjautobot »

Originally posted by ShadowSonic
Yeah, it was the combination of the TMII Driver, G1 Megs' spark AND the Lava bath that turned him into a Dragon. God knows what he would've become without the lava...

the TMII driver wasnt there when he turned into his new form, blackarchina had it. it was the lava that turned him into the dragon, and turned him into the TMII not a regual TM.
ShadowSonic
Protoform

Post by ShadowSonic »

I remember Bob and Larry saying that Megs used the TMII Driver on himself before "Feral Scream" but it took the combined effects of G1 Megs' spark and the lava bath for the alien energies to react.
I'd like to say it's been nice knowing you, but I'd be lying.

-Vile
DarkPhoenix661
Protoform

Post by DarkPhoenix661 »

they probably react well with scorching lava, that burns every creavas of your body.
"light our darkest hour"