A Mayhem Announcement from the Commissioner

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Galvatron91

A Mayhem Announcement from the Commissioner

Post by Galvatron91 »

The Game steps up for his weekly press conference.

G91: Given the controversial week there are several issues that need to be addressed. Firstly, due to Bombshell's win last week over Lock, I have decided that he and a mystery partner will face Nmathew and Quick Switch for the number one contendership for the tag team titles.

Likewise...the current situation with the Hardcore Title will be addressed as well, with a possible match entailing from my announcemnt.

Due to his blatant interference, I will also be ordering Lord Zarak to defend his Euro title against Silly Cow.

Prowl? & Divebomb will be in action...just not as a tag team. Prowl? will face the King, while Divebomb gets his wish and takes on Stone Cold Skywarp.

Mr. Ghostal will be in action, in a non-title contest against the Welsh Wonder Sixswitch.

Compufire returns to Mayhem as they face TC84 and lemme see...oh how bout Mr. Reilly...yeah that sounds good.

Oh yeah...and due to some backstage incidents, Starscreamer will face good ole Doc Evil, and Redstreak will team with Foundation Member Blaster_86 against RCOSD & newcomer Adolf.

All this and a special announcement from me...the guy you all love and not just cause I sign your paychecks.
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Zarak, zarak ,zarak. I hope you haven't forgotten where you stand. You have never beaten me in a one-on-one match, and I fear you won't be doing that this time either.

As much that it pains me to see the IC title on the waist of the Big Ragebowski, I'll gladly take your European title. See, any title in the hands of the cWo is a title going to waste. At least I'll be saving the euro title from that horrible fate.
Thanks D!
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

You hear that? I bet Viewfind went whining to his friend Casper. I can just picture the conversation.

Viewfind: "Help me Big Vinny, help me. Sixswitch is gonna kick my arse, I'm so scared!"
Vin Casper: "There there Viewypoo. It's OK to be scared. I know that Sixswitch has bags more talent than you, or I will ever have in our lives. But that's OK, because I'll fight him, and all your GPA bumnuts can come out and cover my ass.
Viewfind: "We get to cover your ass?
Vin Casper: "Oh yeah baby."
Viewfind: "Holla!"

Well I don't care Vin Casper. Bring your sorry behind to the ring, bring your Viewfind, bring your little Prowl? and Divebomb. Bring your big pansy Unicron. Bring the whole damn kitchen sink if you like. It doesn't matter who you bring, or what you do, because when you step in the ring with the Welsh Wonder, I'm gonna go gangsta all over your sorry self. And there's nothing you can do about that, because the mood I'm in right now, you really AREN'T ready for the Double S.

You Want Some?

Come get some!
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Sorry syxx but I'm afraid I'll have to make a little alteration to your plans.

If you wanna Divebomb after this Monday's Mayhem, you'll have to visit him in the hospital.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

OOC: Don't I get a match? :confused: :confused:
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Hey comish, how about me and that one mouth bluder they call Wolfang? I have an issue I want to deal with him....and I want to do it personally.
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

Hey commish, since QSwitch and Nmat are always losing due to constant interference from their opponents, how about you let Pulp Faction come to ringside to ensure fairness? After the shafting that QS and NM have received it is the best way to show what they can do.
Strafe. You're a dick. Ishin_ookami - Dec 1st 2003
Galvatron91

Commissioner Game takes a break from his entertainment...

Post by Galvatron91 »

to consider the pleas of his employees.

"Hmmm...interesting...the prospect of seeing Cloudstrifer getting whooped once again is quite appealing to me. Allright...as a late edition, Cloudstrifer will face Wolfgang at Mayhem.

Oh and as far as the CWO goes...if any member intercedes in the match against Nmat & QS, they will answer to me personally...

have a nice day!"

(this post is IC in case you needed to know)
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: Silly Cow against Zarak? Bye-bye European Title TLC match.... Damn. Rav? Jinrai? Looks like I may have to deal with Strifer. Maybe the Commish can put you two in a tag match against Viewfind and Unicron.
Or maybe, just maybe, we have Jinrai, Ravage & Wolfang versus CloudStrifer, Viewfind and Unicron. That would make for interesting group dynamics, dontcha think?
I just had a better idea; as I recall challenging OP2005 to a match and receiving no reply, why not make it a fatal four-way match involving the two former 'Reapers', Screamer and myself? Any takers?
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Good at least one of us will get to wipe the floor with cloud. Wolfang, make sure you hit him at least once for me, cause it looks like the commish wants me in the hospital. Which reminds me I better book a room in advance just incase and wolfang if that match with cloud in our corner ever happens I can guarantee that viewfind and unicron would walk and leave cloud to defend himself.

Personally I don't think I could win against stone cold, but trust me I won't be shakin your hand. Oh well, if its a fight I am gonna get then its a fight I'm gonna get. I brought this upon myself. Me and my big mouth.

What the hell am I talkin about, I'll see you in the ring skywarp.

It's coming.

not Doomsday, just

The End.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Ahhhh....come on Divebomb! I'm trying to give you your big break here! (or was it get you hospitalized...I can never remember...) Eh...its all ratings!
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by Galvatron91
Ahhhh....come on Divebomb! I'm trying to give you your big break here! (or was it get you hospitalized...I can never remember...) Eh...its all ratings!

IC: Getting hospitalised can involve a big break Commish. You should know that....
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Big break sounds about right, but I will be realistic and say that break will probably come from my neck. Its the plain old simple truth. I don't have enough experience here. I talk big and I know I could do it but I can guarantee that I will not win this match. But I am not mad, I will fight. but just incase they already have my room reserved.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Originally posted by Divebomb
but I can guarantee that I will not win this match.
Hey you never know, didn't Cyberbitch beat Stone Cold at some point in time? $10 says he went for grabs when he beat Sky, because Sky could easily kick his ass.
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Whatever you need Wolfgang it will be done.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Oh no.....None of your Pansy "Anti-Cloud" Movement members can join in on this fight. Even if you do, its no matter to me, I can fight on my own as I have been doing for the past month. Rav if I see you anywhere near the ring an @$$ whooping will come down on you. So be careful where you make your alliances.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Right Cloud, whatever. Big Daddy Rav should slap you around like everyone else has. And if you don't like it well. Whatever. Sides Cloud if you want to improve your viking crap act maybe you should listen to Thor then you would not suck quite as much.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Hey commish. you better do whats right and give me my belt back. what Strafe did was not right. you all know that da GPA is all bout whats doing right. all good homedicer? and Sixswitch yo time will come.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Wolfy, why the pessimism? I am gonna take The Lame One out. Simple as.
Redstreak
Protoform

Re: A Mayhem Announcement from the Commissioner

Post by Redstreak »

Originally posted by Galvatron91
Redstreak will team with Foundation Member Blaster_86 against RCOSD & newcomer Adolf.

You forgot the essential sentence: "And crush them under their feet." And when I'm done with RCOSD, I'm going after what is rightfully mine: The AWF title. It will be mine, oh yes...I don't care how many of you all I gotta go through in the Rumble, but I'm going to win it and get my title shot, and then Ghostal...oh yes...the biggest rivalry in the AWF will continue with the biggest prize of all on the line...