AWF Super Mayhem, 26th May 2003

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
AWF Press Office
Protoform

AWF Super Mayhem, 26th May 2003

Post by AWF Press Office »

Tempest vs. D-Extreme

Ever popular among AWF wrestlers, Linkin Park once again blasts from the speakertrons, this time announcing the arrival of the bright young newcomer ‡T3MPE5T‡. The impressively built Australian tromps and stomps down the aisle like a gigantic Ikyak. The fans give him a warm welcome, even though he is yet to live up to his boasts of being the best damn technical wrestler in the federation. Time and bloodletting should put paid to that issue however, and it starts tonight.

Yo, it’s coming down!

Pyro’s flare and rockets shoot skyward as the inimitable D-Extreme ruptures through the entranceway like a happy prolapse. The fans light up and give hearty applause to the plucky regular.

JHA: “Max Steel gonna stick it to tha man tonight”.
JFA: “Maybe, these things are never cut and dried though J. Look at ‡T3MPE5T‡ there, why I’d say he looks like a certain Brock Lesnar from a certain other known fed”.
JHA: “Good god you’re right! He’s got muscles on his muscles; he can’t even fold his arms!

Undaunted by his mammoth competitor, D-Extreme (no short man himself) lumbers through the ropes and engages ‡T3MPE5T‡ immediately. He throws him to the ground with worldly authority and kicks him when he’s down for good measure.

JHA: “Hey no fair kicking a man when he’s down”.
JFA: “Yes it is”.
JHA: “Oh yeah, give ‘em hell Max”.

‡T3MPE5T‡ rolls to escape the assault, but D follows him like a redneck scolding a beaten dog, there is no escape. However contrary to the last sentence the Aussie escapes through the ropes to the floor below. D laughs in a jolly manner and heckles him from above. ‡T3MPE5T‡ rubs his head, growling angrily, not a good start to the rest of his career.

Suddenly he spots from the corner of his eye the pygmy judge from the people’s republic of Tightshortsia. He thunders over to him and picks him up by the neck. At this point D is parading around the ring declaring his dominance. ‡T3MPE5T‡ barrels back in with the judge clenched between his chest and makes a beeline for his enemy. A thundering plancha flattens D instantly. The ring rocks and the crowd shriek in agnomy (which is a word I just made up). With battle finally raging, D feels his interest really spark. He rolls back to a vertical base only to be met by ‡T3MPE5T‡ who has the pygmy judge by the feet and is swinging him like a club.

SMACK! their heads collide with such incredible force that D is sent flying over the top rope. He crashes into a cardboard lemonade stand below; destroying an enterprising little kids hopes of earning enough to pay for his education. The child runs off crying illiterately and D lapses into unconsciousness. In the ring ‡T3MPE5T‡ in roaring in defiance, holding the also unconscious judge high like a grotesque trophy. The referee signals for the end of the match, and the ring announcer makes the declaration.

RA: “Laaaaaaaadies and Geeeeeeeentlemen. Due to illegal use of weapons, ‡T3MPE5T‡ has been disqualified. D-Extreme is the winner”!

Fozzy’s ‘Stand Up & Shout’ blasts ear-shatteringly across the heavens. ‡T3MPE5T‡ considers the ring announcers decision, then roars anyway. It may not have been what he was looking for tonight, but he has put out a signal to everyone in the AWF that he can be fast, competent, and as vicious as a big eyed Japanese Manga schoolgirl whose little talking cat friend has just been crushed by a 100ft mecha. He tosses the judge into the crowd and leaves the ring, stopping for a moment to pour lemonade on D’s face so that he wakes up all sticky, and then tromps and stomps back up the aisle like an even more gigantic-er Ikyak.
Blaster appears on the Archive-tron within Vancouver International Airport waiting around cell-phone in hand as he talks.

Y3B: “Listen, you just go out and beat Mr.Dead Brave Max, don’t even worry about that Assclown stone cold. I’ll deal with him at Overdrive. Our new best friend is almost here. We‘ll be taking off in an Hour. I‘ll see you at Mayhem.”

Blaster stops and listens nodding with a grin.

Y3B: “Good well you’re match is up soon, you go get ready take that loser out I’ll see you tomorrow and I’ll talk to Vaccaro about getting you a shot at that new title once it is up and running. Alright? Peace.”

Blaster closes the phone and waits a few minutes then looks up with a smile.

Y3B: “Hey how’s it going. Good to see you again!”

Mystery Person: “Things are good. You got me ticket?”

Blaster produces a ticket to the off camera man and then motions for him to follow. He walks past the camera in a blur not letting it see his face wearing a big coat and a hat.

JFA: “Who was that!?”
JHA: “I don’t know! But it looks like he is the Cavalry Blaster was talking about!”
Brave Maximus vs. Amarant Odinson

JFA: “Here we go two of the newest stars in the AWF! Brave Max and Amarant! LAst monday this match was set after Amarant Odinson attempted to take Brave Max out!”
JHA: “He may not have gotten the job totally done then but I know he will tonight!”

JRA: “Coming to the ring first from Toronto Ontario, Canada. BRAVE! MAXIMUS!”

The Requiem softly comes to an and lights go dark then flash on as the pyros go off and Brave Maximus begins to walk slowly down to the ring surrounded by meager cheers from the crowd who are still not sure who he is.

JRA: “And his opponent also from Toronto Ontario, Canada. AMARANT! ODINSON!”

The Archive-tron goes to a burning American flag like Blasters then turns to a waving Canadian flag as Nine Inch Nails March of Pigs start up and the booing begins as he scoffs the crowd staring a hole right through Brave Maximus.

JFA: “One of Blasters newest recruits, Hey Jay who do you think Blaster is off seeing tonight? He said it was an old friend?”
JHA: “I dunno but a friend of Blaster’s is a friend of mine. Just like Amarant here!”
JFA: “Both men in the ring and there is the bell this match is under way and Brave Maximus is quick to the offence charging the Self-proclaimed best Technical wrestler in the AWF. Shoulder black sends Amarant down but he is quickly back to his feet and there is an Irish whip by Odinson sending BM to the nearest turn buckle.”
JHA: “Good start. Good start now keep it coming and finish this guy off quick!”

Amarant goes to follow up with a hard shoulder black that would drive BM hard into the turn buckle but Maximus quickly gets out of the way letting Amarant hit the turnbuckle showing a small amount of pain as BM comes up behind him locking in a waist lock from behind and hitting a belly to back suplex on Amarant. He lets go and Amarant sits up and holds the back of his head as Brave Maximus moves back over to him to start to take total control. Brave Max pulls Amarant to his feet but is quickly taken off his own by a quick snap-mare take over by Amarant.

JFA: “Good pace to this match right off the bat these two have great talent and I’m glad the AWF has them”
JHA: “Definately... though I’d say we could live without Brave Max! Amarant is far superior!”
JFA: “Oh brother. Amarant and Brave Max both up again and they are sizing eachother up before their next move”
JHA: “Actually I think Brave is checking Amarant out and Amarant is sizing up...”
JFA: “Just shut up... please. The two men lock up now and this should be fairly evenly matched as the struggle for control here begins”
It only took a moment or two for Amarant to gain control of the lock p and turn it into a irish whip on BM and as he came back turned into a devastating sidewalk slam sending a large amount of pain through the back of Brave Max. Amarant quickly gets back up and grabs the top rope beginning to stomp down on the chest of his opponent causing the body to convulse on the mat. After stomping five times he puts his boot on the throat of Brave Max and presses down.

JFA: “An illegal choke by Amarant and that is quickly stopped by the referee who is just smirking now.”
JHA: “’atta Boy! Show that Dark loser who is boss!”
JFA: “Odinson with Amarant back on his feet and there is a nice snap suplex by Amarant. There’s the cover.”
JHA: “Put it in the books”
JFA: “Too bad it is only a two count or you could. Amarant doesn’t agree though. A bit of talking to the ref and right back to his fallen opponent. Irish whip by Amarant. Reversed by Brave Max now. Amarant ducks the clothes line and BM telegraphs the Backbody drop and gets a kick to the chin for his efforts!”

Amarant picks Brave up again and hits a body slam before grabbing leg and locking in an Inverted STF onto him. He hold the hold for about half a second before Brave max’s hand grabs a bottom rope and the ref forces Odinson to break the hold.

JFA: “Submission move broken up by the ropes and Amarant has taken full control of this match. Standing elbow drop by him now”
JHA: “I knew this would happen after all this guy is the best technical wrestler in the AWF”
JFA: “Every match you do yourself one up on a scale of stupidity, You know this right? Amarant pulling Maximus to the center of the ring and back to a verticle base.

Once he has Maximus back to his feet he locks him and then hits a German suplex holding on and turning around hitting another before going into the pin putting his legs on the ropes fore leverage but still only getting a two count as Maximus kicks out. Amarant quickly drops his feet staring at the ref with an extremely frustrated look. He gets up and walks over to the ref pleading his case about that being three but the ref just ignores him. Behind the two a very dazed Brave Maximus begins to regenerate and slowly begins to get up off his back. Amarant ceases pleading his case and goes back to Brave Max and picks him up throwing him into the turnbuckle following up with a shoulder block and again connecting driving BM’s back into the turnbuckle causing him to wince and fall on his face.

JFA: “Solid control by Amarant even if his tactics are out of the ordinary he showing great skill”
JHA: “Yep and this match is about to end I think”

Amarant lifts Max back up into a fireman’s carry and gets ready to hit the DVD but as he gets ready to hit the move all of Brave Max’s weight forward sending Odinson to the mat landing on his face laying him out.

JFA: “WHAT A MOVE BY MAX! And this match isn’t over yet!”
JHA: “That has to be illegal! it just has to be!”
JFA: “Both men are down now and the ref is administering the ten count!”

As the ref reaches the number five Brave Maximus sits up to a pop from the crowd as Amarant struggles to get from his back using the ropes. Max climbs back to a vertical base and walks over to Amarant and pulls him up. Once he is one his feet Brave Max says something about the darkness then connects with a few throat strikes sending Amarant into the turnbuckle. He grabs Odinson’s arm and throws him to the other corner with a clunk bouncing out and following up with a clothesline sending Amarant face first into the turnbuckle.

JFA: “And the tides of turned here we go. Brave max has control and up comes Amarant again!”
JHA: “At some point this went array I demand we re-start this match on grounds of a screw up”
JFA: “I don’t think that will work here! Kick to the gut by the Max! There is the set up! Annnd Slam! Powerbomb by Brave Max! There’s the pin!
JHA: “Dammit!”
JFA: “1...2...kick out by Amarant! This doesn’t even phase Brave! Already back to work with punches to the side of the head!”

After the punching Brave Max gets up pulling Amarant up by his hair looking down then locking in a waist lock and connecting with an inverted Atomic drop dropping him to the mat holding his groin in agony. But Brave Max just picks him back up and hits a powerslam getting up and laughing down at Amarant. He turns away and for a second as the crowd begins to cheer as the ref gets behind him to get ready to call anything.

JFA: “I think this match is about to come to an end he is getting ready for his inverted Sharpshooter move!”
JHA: “Gets up Amarant! Get up!”
JFA: “There go.. Wait! No! Low Blow by Amarant! he kicked his leg up and the Ref didn’t see it!”
JHA: “That is how you do it my man! He knows all the tricks in the books he is the best Technical wreslter!”
JFA: “Amarant turns around! Roll up! Dammit he has the tights! 1....2....3.. Dammit Amarant picks up the win! Dammit that just wasn’t right. Brave max has been robbed!”

Tag Team Championship
CompuFire (c) vs. The NWA

"Dare" hits first, bringing the crowd to its feet as the Tag Team champs make their way to the ring.

JFA: And it is deafening in here! CompuFire, the tag team champs, getting another huge reception!
JHA: What?!?! I can't hear a word you're saying!

Once they get in the ring, Compy gets a mic.

Compy(as chants of 'Compy, Compy' echo throughout the arena): Y'know, the NWA have been trouble for us for way too long here. You guys sure do talk a lot, but you can't get it done when it counts!
Jets(the chants shift to 'Jets, Jets'): That's right. You guys can't get it done! Your one title reign? A fluke at best. You beat a team that couldn't even stay together. Let's see if you guys can't put up a better fight against the best damn tag team in the AWF!

*Crowd cheers, then "Warriors of the World United" hits*

JFA: And here they come! NWA doubtlessly out to prove something here.
JHA: They don't have anything to prove! They're the best team in the AWF, and they're gonna show Compufire that tonight!

NWA both slide in and start going punch-for-punch with CompuFire. Compy and Divebomb go at each other while Jets dumps Prowl? over the ropes and out, then the ref admonishes him to go back to his corner, which he does after a couple more freebies on Prowl?.

Divebomb pushes Compy into the ropes, then drops him with a spinning heel kick. Compy pops back up, ducks under a clothesline, then delivers a flying body block to Divebomb, knocking him flat! But Divebomb hops back up as Jets gets tagged in, and grabs Jets, nailing him with a belly-to-back suplex! He stomps on him a few times, then drags him over to the corner, wraps him up in an armbar, and tags Prowl? in with his free hand. Prowl? gets his free shot in, then whips Jets into the opposite ringpost, and spears him! Jets staggers out, and finds himself right in the middle of a spinebuster! Prowl? looks over his fallen quarry with a sickening smile, bounces off the ropes, and goes for a legdrop, but Jets rolls away!

JFA: Quick thinking and great awareness by Jets there!
JHA: Dammit! Move faster, P?!

Jets tags in Compy, who clotheslines Prowl?, then an incoming Divebomb, who immediately rolls back out of the ring. Compy then starts chopping Prowl? repeatedly, whipping him into the ropes, then back out and into a sidewalk slam.

JFA: Of course folks, remember that this match is for the Tag Team titles.
JHA: That's right! NWA can really make it happen tonight, and show Compufire who really should be tag champs!

Compy whips Prowl? up and delivers a heavy powerbomb, then goes for the cover, but P? kicks out! As this is going on, Divebomb is outside the ring, and goes to grab a steel chair. But Jets is there to nail him with a superkick! But Divebomb doesn't stay down! As Jets turns around, Divebomb grabs the chair and nails Jets in the back with it! The ref, focused on the action in the ring, sees none of this, but as Divebomb attempts to enter the ring with the chair, he spots him and stops him. Meantime, Compy hits the Death From Above on P?!!! Compy covers, but the ref is distracted!

JFA: Turn around, ref! Turn around, dammit! Divebomb, distracting the ref!

Compy sees it now, heads over and spins the ref around, then goes to cover Prowl?, but as the ref counts, Divebomb comes out of nowhere with a huge shooting star press to break it up!

JHA: OH MY GOD! WHAT DISTANCE!!!!
JFA: Divebomb with a huge move to break up the three count! Prowl? up now, and the two of them double-teaming Compy...double clothesline! Compy with a huge recovery, and now everyone's down on the mat! Jets is back on the apron, slapping the turnbuckle for a tag!

All three men roll around a bit, but Divebomb is the first up. He goes to lay an elbow on Compy, who rolls away and jumps to his feet! After dumping Divebomb out, he goes to tag Jets, but Prowl? gets hold of him, and rolls him up, but after two Jets jumps in and breaks it up! The ref shouts at Jets to get out, then as soon as he turns to see the two combatants starting to go at each other, Divebomb nails Jets with a chair to the head! He then heads over to where Prowl? and Compy are, and drops the chair. The ref spots Divebomb a moment later, as he jumps on the ring apron. Compy is clearly winning the battle with Prowl?, but the ref is again distracted by Divebomb, the crowd booing the whole way! This gives Prowl? a chance to push Compy away, then grab the stashed chair, and nail Compy in the skull with it! Divebomb sees this, then drops off the apron as Prowl tosses the chair away!

JFA: NO! No ref, not like this!!!
JHA: YES! YES!!!!
JFA: Prowl? covers...1, 2, NO!!!!
JHA: WHERE DID HE COME FROM!!!!

Jets, seemingly out of nowhere, comes flying in with a swanton bomb to break up the count! This brings Divebomb back in, and they start duking it out until Jets whips Divebomb over the ropes and out! He then follows, and the ref starts yelling at them as Compy makes a rollup, but the ref isn't there to count! So well after what would have been a three, Prowl? reverses the rollup! But this time the ref sees it, and makes the count!

1...2...3!

JHA: YES! YES! NEW CHAMPIONS!!!!!

The crowd boos furiously as the announcement comes...

RA: Here are your winners, and the NEW AWF tag team champions, NWA!

Prowl? gets handed both belts, then nails a just standing Compy with a shot to the head! He then runs out of the ring and nails Jets in the head! He then hands one of the belts to Divebomb, and they raise their hands in victory, the tag titles theirs!

JFA: Dammit! Damn those NWA! Compufire is left in ruins!
JHA: More importantly, new champions! The NWA have made a statement, and that statement is, 'we da champs, homeslice!'

On the roof

JFA: "What the hell is the Game doing up there?"

G91: "This is where the Game feels at home…ahhhhhh…complete and total freedom…you got the sky above, the river right down below…this is what life is all about."

*Saying that, G91 takes a long draw off his Rolling Rock bottle, sets it down, places a golf ball down and drives it in the direction of some of the buildings on the other side of the arena.*

G91: "Sh*t…Vaccaro's going to fine me for that one…eh…that'll show him not to have me show up for an event then not book me to fight…"

Unicron and Raid show up.

JFA: "Oh no…"

Unicron: "Well, well, well…look what we found, Mr. Sticking his nose in our business 91…how goes it Lame?"

G91: "It was fine until you boys brought that repugnant odor up here…you ever heard of a shower?"

Raid: "Yo…you think you funny?"

G91: "Not as funny as you are looking…"

Raid: "Ok…that's it punk!"

Raid charges G91 only to get a golf club broken across his face. Unicron has more success, landing several blows backing the Game up to the corner of the building teetering on the brink of falling into the river.

JFA: 'DEAR LORD…SOMEONE STOP THIS!!! WHERE'S SERCURITY? WHERE'S HBK? WHERE'S TC?!? ANYBODY!!!"

JHA: 'Most likely drunk!'
JFA: 'Which one?'
JHA: "All of them!"
JFA: "The Game with a reversal on the punch! Turning the tables now…Raid is back up…he's charging the Game, but the Game moves and OH MY DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN AND ALL THAT IS HOLY IN THE WORLD…RAID JUST UPPER CUTTED UNICRON AND HE FELL OFF THE BUILDING INTO THE RIVER!"

G91: "What the f*ck were you thinking you moron?"

JFA: "And the Game just gave the boot to Raid and dropped him with the pedigree! Now with his phone in hand he's rushing off the roof downstairs!"

G91: "911…yeah…no sh*t its an emergency, we have had an accident, get someone in the river like YESTERDAY…a guy fell of the roof into it…NO SH*T THAT DOESN'T JUST HAPPEN…WHO ARE YOU, ALBERT FREAKIN' EINSTEIN…JUST GET HELP HERE NOW!"

JFA: 'The Game frantic to try and get someone here…I think Raid was in shock by what happened…my God…one…one can only…hope…my God…"
JHA: "THIS IS ALL THE GAME'S FAULT!"
JFA: "How in the hell do you figure that?"
JHA: "He shouldn't have been up there playing golf!"
JFA: "Folks…we're going to take a break, I've been informed that police and rescue are scouring the river in search of Unicron, we hope to have an update before we go off the air."

Hardcore Title
Nmathew & Quick Switch (co-champions) vs. CloudStrifer vs. Flesh Creature vs. Brave Maximus vs. The Raid

QS and Nmat are not even out of the back yet when their four challengers start going at it. Flesh Creature, attempting to make his AWF debut, is knocked screaming, SCREAMING mind you, out of the ring by Raiden, who proceeds to take him apart with slams into the steel steps and the ring post! Meantime, CS and Brave Max are duking it out, Brave Max showing impressive power by delivering a powerbomb in short order.

About then, the co-champs appear. They come charging down the ramp, and as Nmat dispatches Raid, QS breaks up CS and Brave Max with a double clothesline. Nmat then comes in and they begin working their tag team magic, taking down both men with a flurry of moves.

JFA: These two really do enjoy having that title.
JHA: Evidently, I mean look how fast they're moving!
JFA: Nmat and QS, vigorously defending their shared title here. QS slamming Strifer to the mat, and Nmat with a moonsault on top of him! Great teamwork by the former tag champs here.

QS gets blindsided by a recovered Brave Max, but Nmat is right there to pick up the slack and wail away at the newcomer. Outside the ring, Raid has hold of the title belt, and he slides in and nails the surprised QS with it! He makes the cover, but Nmat swings Brave Max into him, breaking up the count. Nmat then climbs up top and hits another huge moonsault, covering Raid, and getting the three to co-retain the title!

JFA: And just like that it's over! Such precision!
JHA: Man...no one got a chance!
JFA: I do think that was the point.

Cage Match
The Lock vs. The King

"Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is our special cage match. Introducing first, from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia... The Lock!"

JHA: "Now this is gonna be fun."
JFA: "The match to settle it once and for all. Maybe."

The Lock barely stops to glance at the fans as he makes his way down the aisle, stopping at the ringside area to look up at the cage surrounding the ring.

JFA: "There it is. The squared circle surrounded by steel. No pinfalls, no submissions, no count-outs, no disqualifications. The only way to win is to escape the cage and have both feet touch the arena floor."
JHA: "So why's it in a wrestling show if it's not a wrestling match?"
JFA: "Because this has gone beyond just mere wrestling... it's personal."
JHA: "Do me a favour - Never get a job as a movie promoter."

Grimlock climbs up the steps and into the cage as the music shifts.

"And his opponent - from Los Angeles, California... The King."

JFA: "Predaking making his way to the ring now... eyeing up the Lock already in the ring. Look at that smirk on his face..."
JHA: "That's not a smirk, that's just self-confidence! He knows this is gonna be a walk in the park."

The King steps through the cage door and is immediately met by a flurry of punches as he clambers through the ropes.

JFA: "Grimlock going straight to work here. Pounding away on the King... hard knife edge chop and a whip to the ropes. Reverse elbow on the rebound... and a huge DDT takes him out."
JHA: "Now that's a smart move. Knock him out with the DDT now go to the door."
JFA: "I don't think so, J. Lock stomping away now... pulling Predaking up again... and just throws him facefirst into the cage."
JHA: "He's gone crazy..."
JFA: "He has! Grimlock out to hurt the King. Throws him into the steel again. And a belly to belly suplex!"
JHA: "King hasn't even got out of the blocks yet. What's up here?"
JFA: "Strange strategy by the King... backing off now... not even trying to fight back."
JHA: "I'm sure he knows what he's doing. I hope he knows what he's doing..."
JFA: "The Lock dragging him up now... Dinobot Slam! Dinobot Slam by Grimlock... looking for it? Is he? Yes! The ankle lock!!"
JHA: "Now that's clever. Break the ankle, he can't leave the cage. Cleveeeer. I still think he's a schmuck."
JFA: "Well, you're entitled to your opinion..."

A fire in his eyes, Grimlock wrenches away on Predaking's ankle, taking out all his frustration on his former partner's prone limb. But as he starts to yell in enthusiasm, the arena is plunged into darkness.

JHA: "What?"
JFA: "And... this is, uhm. Interesting."
JHA: "Are we still on? Is this still going out?"
JFA: "I think so. All the power's gone out, but I can still hear the producer on my headset... looks like my monitor's still on, but just displaying black. I apologise to our viewers, I'm not sure what's quite going on here..."
JHA: "You hear that?"
JFA: "What?"
JHA: "That scratching noise... like metal on metal..."
JFA: "I can't, no..."
JHA: "It's gone now. I have no idea what's going on."
JFA: "And when you admit that, we know it's trouble. Hang on. I think the lights are beginning to come back..."
JHA: "At last."

Slowly, the arena fills with light again, illuminating the ring and the scene within.

JFA: "What in the world?"
JHA: "The Lock's down in the ring... where's Predaking?!"
JFA: "Where's Predaking... why's there a chair in the ring... and WHAT has happened on the far side of the ring?!"
JHA: "I... the cage! A side of the cage is down!"
JFA: "Our cameramen trying to assess the situation still..."
JHA: "There's the King!"
JFA: "Indeed he is... Predaking on the floor on the far side, the cage wall hanging off above him. Still writhing in pain from the anklelock... what the hell is going on?!"
JHA: "I'll tell you what's going on! Predaking's won! He's outside the cage!"
JFA: "I'd... have to agree there. The Lock had the anklelock in... the lights went down, and when they came back up, half the cage was taken apart, the Lock was down, he still is, a chair in the ring and the King is on the floor outside. I have no idea what's going on here. Joey, back to you."

Backstage
Joey Styles addresses the camera

Joey: “Hi guys. Wow is all I can say there. Quite what went down there I don’t know. The lights went out in the back as well. From what I can see it looks like somebody broke into the cage, laid out The Lock and then dumped the King outside. Who I can’t say, but rest assured as soon as I find out, you’ll both be amongst the first to know.”

JFA: “Thanks Joey. I understand you’ve got some info regarding our matches later on…”

Joey: “I do indeed. Commissioner Vaccaro’s ordered a battle royal for tonight as a prelude to the ArchiveBowl. Now, I’m hoping everybody already knows the ArchiveBowl format, so I won’t go into details there. Basically, eleven men are going to step into the ring tonight, the winner will receive the AWF Title shot at Overdrive, but here’s the interesting twist: The other ten men are going to be the first names drawn in the ArchiveBowl. The first man eliminated will be paired with the second man, against the third and fourth. And so it goes. Now, I’m sure I don’t need to tell the viewers at home that this will make things very interesting for the competitors… they’ve got to be careful who they eliminate in what order, because if they’re not careful, they could end up drawn alongside them!”

JHA: “Wow. Huge news. Who are you, again?”
JFA: “Thanks for that, Joey. Now we’ll pick it up again for our next match.”

Intercontinental Championship
Viewfind (c) vs. Black Zarak

JHA: OK, big match coming up now. This one’s for the Intercontinental Championship belt, a mighty important slice of AWF pie”.
JFA: “Like Old Spice, this belt is the mark of a man. And our fighters always give that little bit extra to get their mitts on it”.
JHA: “Like paying a few more bucks for a deluxe hooker”?
JFA: “To put it in your terms J, yes”.

The ring announcer climbs into the ring and waits expectantly as the crowd gradually quieten down.

RA: “Laaaaaaadies and Geeeeeentlemen. Tonight we witness the challenge for the Inter-conty-nental Chaaaaaaampyonchip belt. Presenting first, from Failsworth Manchester, the challenger. From Team Blood & Thunder; Black.... ZARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK”!!!!

Revolution Revolution Revolution Revolution Revolution Revolution....

The words drown away as the fiery chords to the Manics ‘Motown Junk’ blasts across the stadium and the man himself Black Zarak jogs through the entranceway to a reaction very much like a revolution. He high fives with the crowd and leaps into the ring, waving to the sea of fans and flexing in preparation of action. It would be impossible for him to be any more psyched.

JHA: “The wrestling superstar Black Zarak looking to make his mark yet again on the AWF with a victory on Mayhem. Taking this belt would mean serious props for Scud & Chunder, having already held the European and X-WCW titles between them.
JFA: “But he’s up against the dirtiest SOB in the business tonight and... Ugh, what’s that stench”?
JHA: “That’s the smell of victory J, I’m not surprised you don’t recognise it. It can only mean that he’s here”.

Sure enough, an acrid plume of smoke drifts through the entranceway, followed by a thick fog. Again, the nearby crowd pull out their emergency munchies and chow down, talking about ways to cure world hunger and venture as one into uncharted space. A fluffy purple pimp hat emerges through the smoke accompanied by the familiar sound of gold chinking against gold. DMX’s ‘Party Up In Here’ kicks in and the Gangsta trippin’ ho-glo-mofo Viewfind glides through the mist. A gorgeous woman on each arm, and a blunt hanging casually from the corner of his mouth. Wearing his trademark zebra patterned fluffy pimp jacket and more gold than you could suffocate a small sickly child in. Brass knuckles blatantly adorn each fist and a glock handle is poking out of his tights just above the crotch, it’s fully loaded and the safety is off.

He makes his way down the aisle, and from behind him appear more guerrillas in the mist. Prowl? carrying a double-barrelled shotgun, Divebomb with a baseball bat that has rusty nails protruding from the tip. The Raid has a switchblade in each hand, and finally there is the mighty behemoth Unicron wearing an ornamental shield on his back concealing all manner of violent weapons. The GPA are out in full force for their illustrious boss and they are most certainly meaning business. Viewfind comes to an abrupt halt at the foot of the ring. The ho’s remove his finery and the rest of the GPA stand behind him in formation. Suddenly the ‘Find performs an incredible backward somersault. Unicron catches him and throws him headlong over the ropes and into the ring, where he lands perfectly at the feet of his pretender to the throne.

JHA: “Dude, cool”.

Viewfind grins at Black Zarak, weed smoke seeps from his pores, his gold tooth sparkling under the bright stadium lights.

Viewfind: “Aaaaiight bitch? Let’s do this”.

The GPA spread out and take all four corners of the ring. They stand silently on the outside brandishing their weapons and grinning inanely.

JFA: “Intimidation, a vital tool in every gangsta’s inventory. Viewfind wielding it like an expert”.

The bell rings and Zarak launches his attack. He spears Viewfind, and then hurls him into the turnbuckle. ‘Find sticks a boot up and catches Zarak on his run in. He falls back and rolls into a defensive position. Viewfind approaches cautiously, Zarak giving nothing away with his superb poker face. Suddenly he shoots forward, twists his body around while grabbing Viewfind’s left arm and fluidly whips him through the air smashing him hard into the canvas. He drops onto the Gangsta’s stomach with both knees and punches him hard in the face, then makes for a quick roll up. Viewfind kicks out after one and Zarak bounces to his feet ready for a second strike.

Viewfind thunders in only to be taken down with a stunning flip-six-three-hold (a move Zarak picked up in high school). With his senses jarred he proves easy prey for Zarak's high velocity spinning air tool off the top rope. The force of the impact bounces Viewfind into the air and he reacts by smashing his fist into Zarak’s forehead. It buys him some time to recover. Divebomb is yelling strategy to his boss whilst his best bud Prowl? threatens the entire stadium with his enormous piece. They boo and heckle him, so he fires off a pellet into the ceiling that shatters a roof light, sending thousands of little glass shards flittering down like tiny flecks of ice onto the unhappy plebeians.

In the ring, Black Zarak gets to his feet and places both hands around his opponent’s skull, then he slams it down into the canvas. Unicron curses and flies in, knocking Zarak away but paying the price of getting thrown out himself. The ref admonishes him severely and warns the rest of the GPA to keep their distance.

JFA: “Look at the level of illegality here. Viewfind is in the ring wearing knucks like its perfectly natural. Unicron butts in when he feels like it and Zarak’s got it all against him”.
JHA: “Ha! Whining ^%$&@ing maggot. For one thing I don’t see any brass knucks, and for another, Uni simply has a love/hate thing going on. He loves the ring, but he hates Black Zarak, simple as that”.

Zarak meanwhile, is shaping up well. He lifts Viewfind to his feet so he can attack him more effectively, then puts ‘Finds arm over his shoulder, lifts his leg and slams him backward into the mat with an inclined-discombobulator. Making for a quick pin once again the ref only grants him a two count. The Black one rolls away unhappy, and Viewfind remains floor bound, recovering either from the vicious assault, the viciously large amount of hemp he’d consumed prior to the match, or both.

JFA: “And it looks like Viewfind is, er.... finding things pretty tough out there”.

But no sooner are such pointless words said, than Viewfind comes up with the goods seemingly from nowhere. He scrambles toward his opponent and jumps on him, knocking him to the canvas. They grapple ferociously, Viewfind hitting home with smash after smash. Zarak attempts to push him away like a dumper truck easing itself of its load, but this particular load is hanging on.

JHA: “Viewfind loves being on top”.

He writhes and slithers, and a lucky combination sucker punch and nipple twist sends Viewfind reeling. Zarak takes a more gracious, manful pose after his ever-so-slightly underhanded technique and decks Viewfind with a flying kick. This time Divebomb leaps into the fray, but the Raid grabs him by the waist and pulls him back, he is determined to assist only when the Boss gives the word, not before.

Viewfind sprawls across the floor like he does so typically in many pimp joints, but he collects himself well and is back up on the offensive quicker than you can say ‘Slartibartfast’. He engages Zarak with zeal and malice and they go at it in a head on clash the likes of which only we millions have seen many times before right here in this galaxy which is very far far away. Rocket punch, followed by a lateral arm bar. Zarak takes further initiative with a clean break head cleaver, and Viewfind rolls with it all to fire back with a drunken fist and pump handle slam. There’s almost nothing in it between these two, Russian leg sweep by Viewfind and Zarak goes down roughly. Like a sperm whale he moves in for the krill, but Black Zarak kicks out and nails him in the midsection. Viewfind is on his knees making an O shape with his mouth. Ain’t nothing like getting the wind knocked out of you by a Manchester tart!

Zarak rams him into the floor with a neck slam and it seems as if this time Viewfind really is in a big heap o’ trouble.

JHA: “NO! Dammit, don’t let him get this win Homeslice”.
JFA: “C’monZarakyoucandoityoucandoitIknowyoucandoitTransform”.
JHA: “What”?
JFA: “Sorry. Flashback. Old war wound....”

With his tanks running low Viewfind considers his options... there aren’t many. Quickly he rakes Zarak’s eyes and makes a beeline for the nearest turnbuckle. Flipping off them he connects with a two-footed nosebuster to Zaraks face, which makes a heavy impact. Divebomb leaps up onto the apron with a hot joint and Viewfind takes a long drag, feeling its regenerative powers take hold. He starts to feel more in control again, and as Zarak stumbles around trying to rearrange his face, Viewfind ambles up to the ref, taps on his shoulder and blows sweet smoke in his face. The ref is instantly blinded, his eyes are red and watering and he rubs them frantically. Viewfind motions to P, and the Gangsta tosses him the shotgun, causing a heated commotion among the crowd.

JHA: “Oh man, what’s the Philly Pimpsta gonna do now”?

He dashes behind Black Zarak, winds up with the shotgun, and smashes it into the back of Z’s legs felling him instantly. Zarak roars in pain, and Viewfind smashes the barrel lengthways into his back to shut him up.

JFA: “ILLEGAL ILLEGAL! REF”!
JHA: “Will you shut up, this is getting good”!

The ref manages to regain his eyesight (though still very blurry), just as Viewfind tosses the gun back to Prowl? with a wink for thanks. The GPA masta climbs the ropes and somersaults off them to land on Zarak with a five star frog splash, rocking the house. As if things aren’t going his way already, he adds to it with the ‘Gangsta Paradise’, his own brutal take on the formidable spike powerbomb manoeuvre. Then he finishes the proceedings with the Philly Pimp Drop. Zarak is busted like a cheap hooker, lying defeated through no real fault of his own. Viewfind makes the pin and gets the one.. two... THREE!

DMX’s ‘Party Up In Here’ sounds the party horn and the crowd go wild with a mixture of disgust and adoration, though it has to be said it’s mostly disgust.

JFA: “NO! Not fair, not fair I tells ya”.
JHA: “Hey, we pay the referees to be fair and true. He called it like it is and G goes away a happy Intercontinental Champion. Justice has been done, I don’t know where you get off saying otherwise”.
JFA: “Why you little..-”

Just then JFA is surrounded by Divebomb, P?, the Raid and Unicron. Their incredible size blocks out all light and suddenly J feels very small.

Raid: “Got somethin’ to say little man”?
JFA: “Y-yeah. Your man busted Zarak illegally and he only got away with it cuz of you darn kids”.
Divebomb: “Oh J, you’re so melodramatic. You need to chill out my man”.
JFA: “Huh”?
Unicron: “Grab him boys”.

All four men grab JFA as he squeals in terror. Divebomb gets around behind him and delivers the biggest wedgie known to man. JFA screams like a girl, and they dump him back in his seat, then go off chuckling to congratulate Viewfind on a job well done.

JHA: “Oh wow! First Zarak, and now you. It’s a pity you dumb bumbs get whupped so easily, or we might get a sense of satisfaction”.

Battle Royal
God Jinrai, Viewfind, Redstreak, StoneCold Skywarp, Blaster_86, Cyberstrike, The Big Ragebowski, Lord Claypool, Ravage, Sixswitch

JFA: "Well folks, before we get the Battle Royal…I just want to update you on the search for Unicron, there has been no word yet…we just don't know what to say, but in honor of the fine competitor that he is, we'll press on and do the best show we can for him!"

JRA: "The Following is an 11 man, Battle Royal. The winner of the BR gets the AWF title shot at Overdrive...furthermore, the order of elimination for the other ten men equates to the first ten names drawn in the ArchiveBowl. First man out teams with second against third and fourth and so on and so forth. Here are the participants…God Jinrai…Viewfind…Redstreak…Stone Cold Skywarp…Blaster_86…Cyberstrike…The Big Ragebowski…Lord Claypool…Big Daddy Rav…Sixswitch…and Bombshell!"

Joey Styles: "So much at stake here as I rejoin J & J for this exciting event!"

JFA: "Great to have you as always Joey!"

JHA: "Geez…get a room you two!"

Joey: "Insightful as always J, Underway here and no surprise, Stone Cold going right after B86, while Cyber goes right after Stone Cold. Sixswitch and Viewfind have paired off, renewing an issue that dates far back, Clay and Rage seem to be teaming up on Ravage, meanwhile Bombers has tackled the rather large task of jinrai."

JHA: "HA…that moron Cyberstrike just went after SCSW, but B86 didn't want any help…"

JFA: "That's obvious J…and the two of them just glanced at each other and went to beating down Cyber…not a smart move on Cyber's part getting in the way of those two."

Joey: "Not at all, as a matter of fact they are working quite well together…the two of them each grabbing a side of Cyberstrike and promptly tossing him from the ring! The next person eliminated teams with Cyberstrike against the next two tossed!"

JHA: "I wouldn't want to be the next one out…that is for certain!"

Joey: 'Instantly, Blaster and SCSW back to pounding away at one another, series of brutal punches exchanged…meanwhile, Claypool and TBR are duking it out with Rav, but Rav ducks under a wild punch by TBR, which connects on Clay, stunning him, Rav, then with a monster clothesline to eliminate Claypool…and Clay is furious…jumping back on the apron…he guillotines…no…not Ravage, but THE BIG RAGEBOWSKI! He's blaming RAGE for his elimination…which leaves Rage stunned and easy pickings as Ravage grabs him and chucks him out of the ring as well, much to the delight of Lord Claypool!"

JFA: 'Fast and furious action here…so far we have Lord Claypool and Cyberstrike ousted and teaming together and they will face Mirage and a yet to be determined partner.'

Joey: "Fast is right…SCSW still being pummeled in the corner by Y3B, meanwhile Redstreak has employed a very smart strategy, not taking on one comer, but more picking his shots and sniping, he's successful injured Bombshell, just now with a chop block and he and Jinrai going to work trying to eliminate…no…JINRAI refusing the help and he just leveled Red with a massive boot to the face! Now Jinrai, hoisting up whats been knocked down and remaining of Bombshell and POWERBOMBING HIM RIGHT ON TOP OF REDSTREAK!!!"

JFA: "Good Lord, did you hear the impact…what the hell are you smiling about J?"

JHA: "Please tell me someone taped this…seeing Idiotstreak getting his clock cleaned…PRICELESS!"

Joey: "Meanwhile, Sixswitch, giving all kinds of hell to Viewfind, who squirms away only to receive a boot from Jinrai, sending him back into Sixswitch's control, who lands the Sixshooter on Viewfind! Viewfind is down…Sixswitch motions to Jinrai who readies himself to do a little catch and release to get rid of old VF…but from the crowd…HERE COMES THAT PSYCHO VIN GHOSTAL! Ghostal with his own shot at the AWF Title…but that's just not enough…he's possessed, OBSESSED, with Jinrai given it was at Fallout that Jinrai defeated Vin Ghostal. Jinrai seeing him Ghostal on the apron…Jinrai reaching to grab Ghostal with…and Ghostal…JUST whalloped him with a concealed pair of Brass Knuckles…Bombshell back to his feet, even in his disorientated state, able to force Jinrai over the top rope and down onto the floor where Ghostal snickers evilly as he is ordered to the back by security!"

JFA: "What is wrong with that sick son of a b***h!?!"

JHA: "My vote would be nothing…"

Joey: "Considering the source there…we have seen Cyberstrike, Lord Claypool, The Big Ragebowski, and now God Jinrai eliminated…and the war continues. Sixswitch continuing to work over on Viewfind, while Bombshell is choking Redstreak between the bottom two ropes…those ropes twisted around his throat…and Red is in a bad state here folks, also Blaster_86 continues to assault Stone Cold Skywarp."

JFA: "You know…Y3B and Stone Cold better start to pay attention, their private war is going to cost them as they are just teetering on the ropes…"

Joey: "Those two have been choking, punching, stomping….anything and everything but pretty folks…and now Stone Cold with the upper hand, forcing B86 back hard on the ropes with a series of chops…Stone Cold talking trash as always, and just like you said J! Bombshell from behind with enough momentum, just ducking the rope down and both the leaning Stone Cold and Blaster_86 teeter over the top…"

JHA: "WHICH MEANS!!!"

JFA: "Which means J, that at Archivebowl, THEY ARE A TEAM!"

Joey: "And Stone Cold not at all pleased, slides back under the bottom rope, whips Bombshell around, boot…STUNNER! A STUNNER to Bombshell…and the dazed Bombshell bounces up from the impact, and Sixswitch nails a back body drop sending Bombers over the top rope as well! Stone Cold then sliding outside, helping Y3B up…only to drop him with a stunner as well! He grabs a couple cold ones for the road much to the delight of this crowd."

JFA: "Meanwhile Sixswitch and Redstreak able to catch Ravage, who had been laying low...hiding out...employing some great strategy...however, these two smaller, faster athletes able to launch an effective assualt on him, with a series of two man clothesline...Ravage with the reverse though...whips Six into the ropes, Sixs ducks the clothesline...Ravage...close to the ropes...wait...RED with the school boy...locked down in position...Six goes high with a drop kick...and Ravage topples to the floor!"

JHA: "And just like that, we're down to Redstreak, Sixswitch and Viewfind!"

JFA: "And the pairings for Battlebowl are getting more interesting by the minute. Viewfind, up now with Sixswitch distracted, from behind…Philly Pimp Drop! PHILLY PIMP DROP! Sixswitch never saw that coming, VF boasting his accomplishments…"

JOEY: "And that boasting got him a forceful entry courtesy of Redstreak! Redstreak who must have cracked ribs after the earlier beating he received. Redstreak taking a few moments to recover…that forceful entry taking its toll on him as well. Red in great position here. Sixswitch staggering back to his feet, Red with a right and left, but Six reverses and whips Red into the buckle, Red bounces out of the corner a few feet, Six charging hard for a finishing clothesline, but RED FALLS BACK, PULLING DOWN THE ROPES…Sixswitch unable to stop his momentum falling over the ropes and eliminated. Brilliant heads up maneuver by Redstreak and we only have two men left!"

JFA: "Here it is folks…the last man in the ring when the dust settles gets himself a shot at the World Champion!"

Joey: "Both men favoring their rib area slightly, both me up…eye to eye…and they lock up in the middle of the ring, both trying to jockey for position…but…what…what the…Bombshell never left…HE NEVER LEFT THE RING AREA…"

JFA: "That sneaky little bug has been hiding under the ring this whole time!"

Joey: "So it would appear J, Viewfind with the advantage, irish whip into the ropes, and that little…"

JFA: 'BOMBSHELL PULLED THE ROPES!'

JHA: "HOLLA HOMESLICE! Viewfind is the number one contender!!!"

Joey: "This isn't right…and Redstreak getting a beat down on the outside by Bombshell, while Viewfind celebrates in the ring."

RA: "The winner of the contest and the Number One Contender to the AWF World Title…from the GPA..VIEWFIND!"

Joey: "So viewfind goes on as the number one contender, with a little help from that no good Bombshell!"

AWF Championship
The HeartBrend Kid (c) vs. Vin Ghostal

There are certain things in life that you can stop, and there are certain things in life that can't be stopped

The echos of boos are almost deafening as Vin Ghostal appears atop the ramp. The pyros blast off as he heads on down, talking smack to certain crowd members.

RA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the Archive Wrestling Federation Championship. Making his way to the ring, from Camden, New Jersey, the challenger, Vin Ghostal!

Ghostal poses in the ring, sending a number of flashbulbs popping.

JFA: And now it becomes the moment of truth for Vin Ghostal! We already know that Viewfind is the number one contender for the title at Overdrive. The question is, can Ghostal steal the title from HBK here tonight and go on to face his buddy next week, or will O'Con continue his domination over his rival with a win here tonight?
JHA: We both know the answer to that! It's Vinny G all the way!
JFA: How can you be so sure?
JHA: I have my reasons!
JFA: Well either way, as you may remember at Archivemania, these two put on a helluva match for the title, with HBK outlasting Ghostal in an Iron Man match. Ghostal's been itching to get his hands on his rival ever since, and now he's got another chance. This should be a power vs. power contest, and it's anyone's guess, my partner's comments notwithstanding, as to who could walk out AWF champion.

Filmstar, propping up the bar
Driving in a car it looks so easy

The crowd explodes in an ovation as HBK comes out, title slung over his shoulder. He points at Ghost, then back at the title, and shakes his head with a smirk draped on his face. Ghostal, angered, starts shouting back at him for him to get in the ring.

RA: And his opponent, from Wiltshire, England, he is the AWF Champion, the HeartBrend Kid, Sean O'Con!

HBK gets a pose in for the crowd as the ref holds Ghostal back. But as soon as he tosses the belt aside, Ghostal moves the ref aside and assaults HBK from behind, knocking him into the corner and stomping away at him until the ref can get him off. As he admonishes Ghostal, who pleads innocence, HBK is able to recover, and come straight in to level Ghost with a clothesline! Ghostal pops back up and HBK responds with a series of chops, sending Ghostal into the ropes. HBK then whips him back out and right into a side effect!

JFA: Oh my what impact! HBK with a cover, one, two...and a kick out by Ghostal. HBK really showing some aggressiveness early on here.
JHA: Come on Ghostal, you gotta get back what's yours!

HBK pulls Ghostal up, but Ghostal breaks loose, whips HBK off the ropes and into a spinebuster! He then wraps HBK up in the sharpshooter! Tugging as hard as he can, he tries to keep HBK from crawling to the ropes, but HBK is too strong for him, making it to the ropes and forcing Ghostal to break the hold.

Ghostal lets HBK get up, then tries to wrap him up in the fallaway slam, but HBK slides right out and drops Ghostal with a neckbreaker! HBK then heads for the top rope, and as Ghostal staggers up, HBK leaps off and nails him with the fist-drop! The crowd erupts as HBK makes the cover, one, two....kick out!

Ghostal lays there a moment before HBK drags him up, and sets him up for the HDD, but Ghostal wrests out of it, and turns it around into a fallaway slam! He drapes an arm over, getting the ref to count. One, two...kick out! The crowd explodes in seeing HBK's arm come up, and they start chanting...

HBK! HBK! HBK!

But it's Ghostal who gets up first. He drags HBK up and starts nailing him with forearms, then whips him back off the ropes again and into another spinebuster! Dragging at this point, Ghostal looks over his opponent, then goes off the ropes again and nails him with a huge elbow!

JFA: Ghostal again, taking control of this match here tonight. Making the cover...! One, two...NO! KICK OUT BY HBK!
JHA: WHAT?!?!?! WHY WON'T HE JUST STAY DOWN!

Ghostal gets up off his opponent, and just then, God Jinrai comes streaking down the ramp!

JFA: Wait a minute! Jinrai! It's Jinrai, who Ghostal cost a shot at the title earlier tonight!
JHA: WTF is he doing out here?!?!

Ghostal sees Jinrai, and as the ref tends to HBK, Ghostal goes on the outside and starts trading blows with Jinrai. Jinrai pushes him into the barricade, then grabs HBK's title belt! He stands poised, but when Ghostal comes back at him, he ducks! But Jinrai spins in time, and nails Ghostal square in the forehead with the championship belt! He then drags the flattened body of the #1 contender back into the ring. HBK is up by this time, and pulls Ghostal over and wraps him up, nailing him with the HDD! The crowd goes absolutedly nuts as HBK makes the cover, and gets the victory to retain his title!

JFA: YES! YES! It's HBK and Viewfind at Overdrive for the AWF Championship!
JHA: Homeslice! Yeah! He'll get HBK back for this injustice! I sure don't wanna be Jinrai when Ghostal wakes up!
JFA: I can agree with that; Jinrai's gonna be in for a world of trouble, and you can bet he'll have a few more things to say to Ghost before it's all said and done! We're outta time for tonight ladies and gentlemen, don't forget, next week, AWF Overdrive, live on PPV! Good night everybody!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

OOC Hmm Great Mahyem, but someone might want to look at the battle royal, I was never eliminated...??? Last thing it mentions is I took out Clay and Rage but thats it me Josh confused....
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Ravage
OOC Hmm Great Mahyem, but someone might want to look at the battle royal, I was never eliminated...??? Last thing it mentions is I took out Clay and Rage but thats it me Josh confused....

OOC: I think someone forgot to double check it other than that:
Great show.

IC: You win some lose some and I'm still going on a vacation...
then I'll deal with the ArchiveBowl
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

HAHA!!!! BIG UPPSS TO DA NWA. HOLLA!

HBK you can't stop this train, last stop is the AWF Championship
So just save yo self the time, and blood and hand over that bling.

anyways my boy unicron is alright, he just took a bath?
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Viewfind

You're welcome.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

OOC: Can't wait for Overdrive. Wonder what the other teams are gonna look like...
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

So just save yo self the time, and blood and hand over that bling.

Stop! Collaborate and listen
You better think about who you be dissin'

HBK bringing a brand new sound
HDDing all opponents down into the ground

I'm the Champ, and you're just a chump
Step up to me you gonna wind up in the dumps

Viewfind and the Heat in the ring at Overdrive
You gonna find out why I'm the Highlight of all your Lives.

Word life?
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

*JAW DROPS*

WHAT DA F*** WAS THAT??

HBK you think you good? you think you all dat?
But yo teef are yellow and dats a fact jack
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Better to have yellow teeth than a yellow belly, dawg.

You can sing it, you can bring it, but I'll be the one to (gift w-)rap it at Overdrive. Your ass is grass, homeslice.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hey whoa whoa whoa, cheeseball. If Big Daddy Rav never got elimanted, which for now the big mystery is what did happen there eh? Far as I see it Viewfind I think you and I should go at it.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Y3B in his locker-room with Amarant looking extremley pissed off.

Y3B: "How the hell could this happen?! How could I get teamed with this absolute sack of telentless monkey ****!? How am I supposed to get anywhere if every match will be a handi-cap match!?"

Amarant: "Settle down atleast it allows you too scout him before you do finally kick his Briterican ass!"

Y3B: "It's the principal I going to get teamed with that Assclown. I'd rather be teamed with monkey boy then this jerk off, at least the monkey lover is Canadian!"
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

HOLLA!!!

NWA in da house!

hold up one second, that ain't right.......

AWF TAG TEAM CHAMPS IN DA HOUSE!!

w000ot!

First off, gotta give mad props to my hommie slice viewfind. Way to go boss, you gonna take that world title from HBK, and there be nuttin' that punk can do about it, except greive it and leave it.

Now fer months and months and months, peeps have been blabbin, saying that they be the top dawgs in da tag team heap, when the NWA just had to keep it real and listen to dem little muts bark till they throats hurt. Now, we be taking that claim. We have beat every active tag team fo shizzle, had the crowns on our heads twice now, me and my homeboy divebomb be tighter than my man viewfind's ill ryhmes, and we aint goin no where anytime soon. Now we the top dawgs in the house, and we ain't just gonna be barkin' if someone comes afta us with some 'tude, cause you betta believe that da NWA got some maaaaad BITE!!!

GPA 4-EVA!
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
start climbing that sh*t rope...
http://maddox.xmission.com/
CloudStrifer
Protoform

IC

Post by CloudStrifer »

A disgrace thats what I call it. Me teamed up with a bunch of losers. Sheeh! Looks like I have to deal with someone to get my own match but who? Who in the world would I have to fight? I have challenged G91, but that idiot has killed somebody it seems. What a loss....

May as well do it, anyhow it goes. Hmm, the question is who is up for the challenge? I have already challenged Odinson, but I think thats on Warzone or else the management has its head screwed on wrong. *Sigh* Odin help me....
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Prowl?

First off, gotta give mad props to my hommie slice viewfind. Way to go boss, you gonna take that world title from HBK, and there be nuttin' that punk

Um...yeah. But he's got someone to thank.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

We see D-Extreme in the men's comfort room washing off his face.

D-Ex: AAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!! IT BBBUUUUUUURRRRNNNNSSS!!! CITRUS BURNING MY EYES!!! AAARRGGGHHH!!!!! DAMN YOU TEMPEST!!! DAMN YOU TOO HHHEEEEELLLL!!!!!*washes it all off* oh...thats better. No more citrus in my eyes. :) *turns around to see the camera man* What in the blue hell are YOU doin here? Oh want some words from me? OK. Tempest your one stupid F***...infact stupider than me! Well boy the results are in and you lost by a long shot. You just cant take it dont ya so you DQ'ed yourself. Wow very smart off you for a jack off! Now your out of the picture. I got bigger fish to fry....with one camera lens philly ho that is!

OOC: cool mayhem Hehehe I never knew there was a lemonade stand ;)
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cloud, you ever figure the reason G91 does not deal with you, is that you suck?

I mean come on, you need some form of mental help with this constant norse jargon, G91 takes on the AWF's best which sadly by thinks he is viking infused friend you are not. So keep dreaming of Hagar The Horrible's daughter there becuase much like your chances for a title here they are just that a dream.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Originally posted by Bombshell
Um...yeah. But he's got someone to thank.

Yeah his right

Thank you DMX for my phat beats.
Lord Zarak

Guess what...I'm pis*ed Off!

Post by Lord Zarak »

Hey bitch ass! Yeah, Viewfind, thats you.

You think that you are better than me, coz you have your bum-lickers out there beside you? You are nothing than a piece of low down scum that makes this place, the AWF, a bad place to wrestle. You bring the rep of this place so far down, it ends up in Australia (ooc, remember, I'm English)!!

Everyone knows that because of your extremely close friends you beat me...but 'beat' is not the word. You cheated your way to victory. You claim that you are on your way to the AWF World Heavy Weight Title, but you cant do it on your own.

Lets look at tonight. Theres me, half of Blood & Thunder, but Wolfang, my tag partner, wasnt present. That is becuase I do not need him to help me win in single matches; you, on the other hand, have your whole damn faction backing yo up..every damn member! That to me, reeks of insecurity. So much so, that you know that you cant beat me single handedly. OK, I admit that there were a few underhand moves by me, but what do you expect. It was for the IC Title, the second most presitgious single title that can be held here, But you cheated. There is no-one in this federation who I despise more than you, Viewfind.

I hope you practice a religion. Because you may need a prayer to save yourself from Damnation.

HOLLA BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

HOLLA!

Yo zman don't cry. you was just one more pice of s*** that me and the GPA had to clean up on the way to da bling, so go HOLLA at yo boy wolffang, maybe next time he will have yo back.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

HOLLA!

Yo zman don't cry. you was just one more pice of s*** that me and the GPA had to clean up on the way to da bling, so go HOLLA at yo boy wolffang, maybe next time he will have yo back.

Exactly, you and the GPA.

I aint crying, I aint going back to no-one. It's just me, here, alone, superior to you and every member of the GPA.

You just cant accept the truth. That, I am sure of.