Preview of AWF Mayhem for 4th February

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
AWF Press Office
Protoform

Preview of AWF Mayhem for 4th February

Post by AWF Press Office »

We're back from the brink - back from the Edge of Survival, and live from the Hartford Civic Center this week.

The aftershock of the events in Madison Square Garden are still being felt, and they'll continue all throughout Mayhem.

Y3B Blaster hit the top of the mountain for a third time when he dethroned The King to reclaim the AWF Championship. He'll be facing a stern test to kick-off his reign though, facing The Mad Bomber, Bombshell. Will the youngster's third reign be his shortest, or will he overcome the challenge of his countryman and former ally?

Former AWF Champion Vin Ghostal was one of the surprise entrants into the Royal Rumble. Why is he back? What are his aims? What's the phallic symbolism of the baseball bat? Who does his hair? You can bet these and many other questions will be high on the agenda when he returns to Mayhem and hops up On the Couch with Auntie Slag.

The Royal Rumble was won by Sixswitch, who is now guaranteed a shot at the AWF Championship in the main event of ArchiveMania. But first he'll have to get there - the first stop on his route is a tag team bout, as he pairs up with xille to face the GPA pairing of Viewfind and Ravage.

New Television Champion Nmathew will be defending his gold, as will the Hardcore Champion Thundercracker.

AWF Owner Mr Reilly has also promised that Blood & Thunder will face their sternest test yet, when they defend the Tag Team Championship against a team of his personal choosing.

All this and more, this week on Mayhem!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Do things get any better?

Not only do I get to smack around Ravage again and get some revenge on Viewfind, but I get to team up with the Welsh Wonder, Double S! Now that is a tag team partner I am proud to have.

Here's hoping you GPA pansies don't go and cheap shot me backstage again. Save it for the ring, hosses.

Oh, and Ravage? Your momma.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Its been a LONG ASS TIME since i gotz to slap around sixbitch ya see playa i never got a re-match when you took away my IC bling
So now i'm'a take yo spot at ArchiveMania and just snap yo legs in half.

OOC: wait was it red that beat me for the IC belt?
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Perfect View just let me welcome the new guy correctly.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Ravage
Perfect View just let me welcome the new guy correctly.
Does it include balloons and a stripper in a cake?
Oooo... can the stripper be your mom?
Now that would be a party!

Otherwise, Ravage, I'll see you in the ring.
I'll be the guy kicking your ass, just like I did in the rumble.
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

Another day, another title defense for me. But who is this jackmo I have to take out? Who cares, they are no match for me. I am after all the Whole F*cking Show. I am, the greatest hardcore champion of all time. I am quite simply the best around. So come on, whoever wants to take me on. You'll all end up like the rest....defeated
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Ahh Xille I thought you wanted a male stripper.

Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Ahh Xille I thought you wanted a male stripper.
No, no. That was for Viewfind's surprise birthday party.

Aw, ****.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Oh WAY TO GO XILLE...you just ruined my surprise *gets cellphone* Hey Deuce...the new kid just blew our cover for View's party next week. Well we can still have you in for the celebration of one of the GPA member's sex change right?...really...cool! Ok thats nice to hear yo. *hangs up*
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Whoa whoa whoa, who are you? Oh thats right nobody, if you want to have more issues than a subscription to Time, keep annoying us Kup the GPA has no problems straighting out a fifth-rate jobber like you as well.

Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Whoa whoa whoa, who are you? Oh thats right nobody, if you want to have more issues than a subscription to Time, keep annoying us Kup the GPA has no problems straighting out a fifth-rate jobber like you as well.
Hey, there's no need to yell at the guy for trying to throw you a party. We're just uh... trying to... show... how awesome you are? No, wait... that's not it.

*counts on fingers while mumbling to himself* The stripper was for View's party, now it's for Ravage's sex change, but Ravage's mom... she was for... Me and Six's victory celebration, that's it! Whew... I really need to get a PDA.

Anyway Ravage, ignore the nice man giving you a party, and focus on me, the guy ready to whip you.

*snaps fingers* Focus. Bad Ravage. Focus, or no male stripper for you, young man.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The only party there is going to be is called a wake for your funeral Xille.

Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
D-Ex: Oh WAY TO GO XILLE...you just ruined my surprise *gets cellphone* Hey Deuce...the new kid just blew our cover for View's party next week. Well we can still have you in for the celebration of one of the GPA member's sex change right?...really...cool! Ok thats nice to hear yo. *hangs up*

Only surprise is that i may be yo dad.....just gotta wait till i get the DNA test back....

HOLLA
Wolfang

IC

Post by Wolfang »

Oh what fun... I get to kick back and watch Xille and the Welsh Wonder beat the kadenzas out of Viewfind and Ravage. And... knowing Reilly... me and Z probably then get the pleasure of knocking eight shades of **** out of your NWA buddies. The only problem I have with all of this is there's nobody to wail on Tempest.

Least not yet....
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Viewfind

Re: IC

Post by Viewfind »

Originally posted by Wolfang
Oh what fun... I get to kick back and watch Xille and the Welsh Wonder beat the kadenzas out of Viewfind and Ravage. And... knowing Reilly... me and Z probably then get the pleasure of knocking eight shades of **** out of your NWA buddies. The only problem I have with all of this is there's nobody to wail on Tempest.

Least not yet....

Yo yellow teef why don't you try and be a real man once in yo life and give da NWA a shot at da bling....oh wait i am talking to wolffang right?
Wolfang

Re: Re: IC

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by Viewfind
Yo yellow teef why don't you try and be a real man once in yo life and give da NWA a shot at da bling....oh wait i am talking to wolffang right?

Mumbles the little bitch who had to have his associates pound on me to win him a tag match. I have a long memory and a bad temper. I also have half of the 'bling' that your GPA buddies dragged into the gutter. They want a shot? Let 'em earn it...
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Viewfind

Re: Re: Re: IC

Post by Viewfind »

Mumbles the little bitch who had to have his associates pound on me to win him a tag match. I have a long memory and a bad temper. I also have half of the 'bling' that your GPA buddies dragged into the gutter. They want a shot? Let 'em earn it...

Let them earn it? dat's all they don son, why don't you earn da right to hold them.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Tell ya what... as you're booked to have your ass handed to you at Mayhem this week, how about next week we have you, the NWA and Tempest against me and Zarak? That should be about fair in your book; as long as you remember to stash those chains and brass knuckles.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Tell ya what... as you're booked to have your ass handed to you at Mayhem this week, how about next week we have you, the NWA and Tempest against me and Zarak? That should be about fair in your book; as long as you remember to stash those chains and brass knuckles.

Why don't we just put Ravage up in da mix if you wanna get yo ass beat that bad.
and when we win da NWA gets a shot at da bling
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Whatever. Even if you do win, the NWA aren't getting these belts back for a while.