Hasbro TF sales way up

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Denyer

Hasbro TF sales way up

Post by Denyer »

(credit to Allspark.com)

http://boards.allspark.com/uploads/post ... 801288.jpg

http://boards.allspark.com/uploads/post ... 801326.jpg

Hasbro are using the DW proliferation to their well-worded advantage and generally ignoring the fact sales of the books have taken a downwards turn. On the other hand, overall sales are very, very healthy.

Side-note... Unicron looks very strange with his horns twisted down. Too many fundamentalist whackos amongst investors, perhaps?
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

The second page seems to imply Energon will have 52 episodes. I don't know if this has been confirmed anywhere, but I hope it's true.

It's good to know they're selling well. I don't think I've ever seen kids looking at TFs in the stores, but it looks like the younger set are indeed buying a lot of them.
Blacknife
Protoform

Post by Blacknife »

Yes, it sucks to have competition...j/k.
I've finally managed to get a Demolisher when others have gotten it earlier than me.
And, yeah, Energon is 56. That's the standard set for Hasbro right now.

And, I want the shoes.
Windrazor
Protoform

Post by Windrazor »

Originally posted by Blacknife
And, I want the shoes.

Hopefully, you have small feet... LOL.. I've seen shoes have been sold at Wal-Mart stores. I've bought my son (3 yrs old), 2 pairs of shoes, and a pair of water shoes already with the Transformers insignias on them. They are designed for children. The pairs that I have picked up were designed by SG Footwear. So when that link refers to clothing lines from HPG, it must be something new.
Originally posted by Denyer
Side-note... Unicron looks very strange with his horns twisted down. Too many fundamentalist whackos amongst investors, perhaps?
Looks like an insect with the horns turned down.
You Are Ratchet!

You are caring and compassionate.

[size=-1]Which Transformer Are You?[/size][
[size=-3]brought to you by Quizilla[/size]
Blacknife
Protoform

Post by Blacknife »

Originally posted by Windrazor
Hopefully, you have small feet... LOL.. I've seen shoes have been sold at Wal-Mart stores. I've bought my son (3 yrs old), 2 pairs of shoes, and a pair of water shoes already with the Transformers insignias on them. They are designed for children. The pairs that I have picked up were designed by SG Footwear. So when that link refers to clothing lines from HPG, it must be something new.

Ah, I thought these were something different than the kid's ones, basically actually adult shoes.
I hope that's what it is with the different name attached. I could use a new pair.
Windrazor
Protoform

Post by Windrazor »

Originally posted by Blacknife
Ah, I thought these were something different than the kid's ones, basically actually adult shoes.
I hope that's what it is with the different name attached. I could use a new pair.

Well.. you never know.. Like I said.. the shoes that I've picked up from Wal-Mart bearing the Transformers logos.. have been childrens shoes and put out by a company called SG Footwear. The shoes shown in the link come from a different company called, HPG. So.. guess we'll just have to wait and see as to if they will be childrens shoes as well.. or if they will provide adult sized shoes as well....
You Are Ratchet!

You are caring and compassionate.

[size=-1]Which Transformer Are You?[/size][
[size=-3]brought to you by Quizilla[/size]