Fansub of 1st Galaxy Force ep

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Denyer

Fansub of the 1st Galaxy Force ep

Post by Denyer »

Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Hmm, isn't there a way to add subs to a given video file? Downloaded the unsubbed version the other day.
Cyberman

Post by Cyberman »

If someone has the subtitles in a separate file, a good player should be able to display them while playing a file.

There´s the question of timing, though...
In a perfect world, this would be a signature. As it stands, it's just the lack of.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Depends entirely on how they've been done. All of the subbed anime I've ever watched has had the subs hardcoded.
Ghirox

Post by Ghirox »

when i read it (at Allspark's forum), there was someone that doubt this is a continuation of Energon .... any official statement?

good work, overall
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

I don't personally see how it can be an extension of Energon—then again, I didn't really see much continuation between Armada and Energon. However, there are even fewer carry-overs in terms of characters, etc. this time...
Cyberman

Post by Cyberman »

Originally posted by Denyer
Depends entirely on how they've been done. All of the subbed anime I've ever watched has had the subs hardcoded.

I can´t follow you?
In a perfect world, this would be a signature. As it stands, it's just the lack of.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

I was talking to Luke; just had the browser window open a long time before I hit 'Submit'...

Basically, it's unlikely he'll be able to do anything with the unsubbed file he downloaded before.
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Downloaded it, and am leaving the torrent open the rest of the day, since I won't be home anyway.

Watched the first 5 minutes and now I'm going to have that stupid theme song stuck in my head...

"To-lan-su-FO-MAAAAAH!"

And Cyberman, hardcoded subtitles are ones that cannot be turned off, they're embedded as part of the image of the file. Subs that are not hardcoded are like the ones on DVDs, where they can be turned on and off.
Cyberman

Post by Cyberman »

That I know. That´s why I said "If someone has the subtitles in a separate file,"
Vash Stampede
Protoform

Post by Vash Stampede »

Anyways who said it was going to be a continuation of Armada/Energon? I don't mind it not being a continuation but I remember reading that Megatron and Starscream got their new upgrades from using Unicrons last bit of energy to give them bodies that weren't controlled by unicron. So isn't that saying it's a continuation?
Vash:Normally when you buy an old, used bike, you're supposed to repair it before riding it!
Wolfwood:Are you dissing my beautiful shiny Angelina II?!
Vash:I'm dissing YOU, not your stupid broken bike!
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

Cybertron was said to be a continuation,not GF. It will be interasting to see them try to do that.
As for the file, the subs appear to be on synch with the RAW file, thanks to that timer on the corner. So even if its not the same recording, synching it will be easy. All i need is a good sub progie.
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
Ghirox

Post by Ghirox »

Originally posted by Vash Stampede
Anyways who said it was going to be a continuation of Armada/Energon? I don't mind it not being a continuation but I remember reading that Megatron and Starscream got their new upgrades from using Unicrons last bit of energy to give them bodies that weren't controlled by unicron. So isn't that saying it's a continuation?

Sort of G1 season 4? two different stories in two different county?

So we must wait and see
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Anyone happen to know where to download the opening and closing songs?

Or at least know the title of said 2 songs.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Masterforce has very little to connect it to Headmasters, but that doesn't stop them being in the same continuity...
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Capn

re:

Post by Capn »

The fansub is great!
Can't wait for me.
I definantly will pass on that POS dub Canada is probably gonna make
Ghirox

Post by Ghirox »

Originally posted by inflatable dalek
Masterforce has very little to connect it to Headmasters, but that doesn't stop them being in the same continuity...

visit http://www.tfpulp.com to read the end of Headmaster, and the connection will became stronger enough
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

*Ahem* second ep is up *ahem*

Just go to http://www.wpp-fansubs.com and press the bitorrent link,in on the list but not on the main page yet.
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
stoltobot
Protoform

Post by stoltobot »

I hope it's not a continuation of energon. I thinks its just too cool. I'd like to see the US version though. Who knows what the story will be.
________
HALF-BAKED
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Let me ask this, is it any good or not? I am just curious about it. I really like the idea of it. I just wondered. I like the idea of having multiple "primes" also.
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One