Some of the pundist are arses, aren't they?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Cliffjumper

Some of the pundist are arses, aren't they?

Post by Cliffjumper »

Gabby Roslin's just arsed up for the umpteenth time - "The British papers are full of Seamen"... surely just the Sport luv?

My vote for "TV Twat of the Tournament" goes to Ian Wright though, for shamelessly using his beeb slots to try and boost his flagging light entertainment career. Reminds me of Jimmy Greaves. We can only hope the same obscurity beckons... Oh, and Des could try and cover that he doesn't give a toss for anyone but England...
Zombie Dave
Protoform

Post by Zombie Dave »

I like Wrighty, even though he arsenal. Pundits are tossers in general though. Andy Townsend is my least favourite, the man is a gimp.

I tey not to watch ITV though, I think the presentation is poor, and they're a jinx to England.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Aye... i am quite fond of Alan Hansen [though he's been a little less scathing since "that defender should be shot" at USA 94], and Gary Lineker's quite a hard man not to like, even if he did spend half his career with Spurs... Lawrenson's a bit of a buffoon, and Reidy seems to ave a charisma bypass... but it's better than ITV, I agree...