[RID,UT] Armada Unicron

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Lambda prime
Protoform

Armada Unicron

Post by Lambda prime »

If I drew up a comparison to show which is better I'd still go with G1 Unicron but Armada Unicron still works.
The first similarity is that they eat planets, in the G1 movie we saw Unicron devour Lithone and two of Cybertrons moons and then subject the survivors to smelting pools. Armada unicron sort of sucked debris of Cybertron into him and in robot mode he used his waist to do so again.
G1 Unicron was a shadow strategist he manipulated events by altering the decepticons and making them into new warriors but they were expendable, at the end he attacks them along with Cybertron. In Armada, Sideways who was a component of unicron tried to maintain the conflict on Earth. He even turned Starscream and Thrust against Megatron.
The major difference is that the very force required to
combat Armada Unicron feeds him, violence and conflict and hatred are something he revels in.
Armada Unicrons insides were organic, G1 Unicron was metal but he had a twisted world within him.
Though the show was intended for kids I don't think Armada unicron was too bad, but there should have been something evil and ruthless he did for a audience to hate him.

The Dreamwave Unicrons on the other hand are strange, it seems the G1 Unicron is just a giant transformer being. Thought the Armada one was good, and had a good twist in that he travels dimensions.
Alphadog
Check out Ebay store for Armada, Energon, Alternators, 20th Anniversery figures:
Jil sells all
Undeaddan/
Friends site
Tacticalunderground