[CUSTOM] G1 Arcee custom

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Treadshot A1

G1 Arcee custom

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Anyone found any good parts that look a bit like g1 arcee? i wanna make my first kitbash and i want to just repaint, not sculpt.

I noticed that Clocker's car front looks like arcee's hovercraft with a fe wheels and a windscreen added on.

I really need some help. I'm new to kitbashing and would like som tips. Thanks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bludgeon-X
Protoform

Post by Bludgeon-X »

You could try Cybertron Clocker... i find his car mode being quite similar to Arcee
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

While Clocker's vehicle mode works, the robot mode doesn't. Also, Arcee wasn't a hover car. She did have wheels. She's a car, just a very seek, sexy car.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Then explain the pic in Transformers: The Ultimate Guide, by Simon Furman. Arcee is clearly flying/floating/hovering. No wheels are present, either. Unless you're saying that the wheels are retractable?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

It depends. I think there are a few shots in the cartoon of her with wheels, but there are some without as well.

Being it's a custom, you can pretty much decide what direction you want to go with this one, and it's not wrong. Good luck on your project--I'm curious as to how it'll turn out.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

Treadshot A1 wrote:Anyone found any good parts that look a bit like g1 arcee? i wanna make my first kitbash and i want to just repaint, not sculpt.

I noticed that Clocker's car front looks like arcee's hovercraft with a fe wheels and a windscreen added on.

I really need some help. I'm new to kitbashing and would like som tips. Thanks!
If you could find a Star Wars "Landaspeeder" to kitbash that might help a little. They have no wheels, and they are car like. Just make a few modifications and you're there :). If you want her with wheels though, I could see Arcee as this Ferrari: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ognam/161407198/ , just painted pink of course. I hope that helps :).
Roadblaster
Protoform

Woohoo!! First post!!!

Post by Roadblaster »

Cool,
I love seeing peoples different takes on Arcee customs...The fact that there was no toy and the cartoon version seemed to change with every episode means you can really go to town

Any idea what you are going to use for a head??? I originally had a Myclone head on my Alternator Arcee but it just didn't look right.
ptitvite
Protoform

Post by ptitvite »

I'd recommend using breakdown and paint him pink and do some head swap...take arcee's head..
i mean the motorcycle version
I did'nt do it but I've been thinking about it for quite awhile
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

I will admit - I was thinking Energon Arcee's head would work nicely also. Is it to scale with the alternators though? or at least close to it? Sadly I never owned the mold, and now I wish I had so I could do my own version of Arcee now.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

CLA Grimlock's leg's work nicely, actually. If you look at the inside of its legs(the grey parts), i could imagine unscrewing them from the rest of the legs, then screwing both pieces together.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sonray

Post by Sonray »

Springer007 wrote:If you could find a Star Wars "Landaspeeder" to kitbash that might help a little. They have no wheels, and they are car like. Just make a few modifications and you're there :). If you want her with wheels though, I could see Arcee as this Ferrari: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ognam/161407198/ , just painted pink of course. I hope that helps :).
Arcee as an Enzo? Nu-uh.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

http://jizaitoys.up.seesaa.net/image/arcee2.jpg if you could get Arcee's movie head to work that well, you might have an awesome toy! I think the Enzo could work... It has feminine curves heeh.