Gimme A Spiderman

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
KillTheKids
Protoform

Gimme A Spiderman

Post by KillTheKids »

Aw man...Gimme a spider man. He has 202 pieces of action-ticulation and is muscly. He comes with chocalate covered cherry jorps! I saw him at wal-mart for $15.00 dollars. hE WAS SO AWESOME I ALMOST BOUGHT HIM But i bought nerg guns to shoot my brothel!!! Spiderman enjoys coloring and. He is really cool and can hold stuff and hang in action poses! Pick him up right now mailbox head!

http://www.x-entertainment.com

q
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Ha.

'Bout time X-Entertainment wrote something funny again.
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Lets get to some real questions. Like how you are able to resist women?
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Well, if you think with the right head, it's pretty damn easy. There's so much more to life than just women. I'll eventually find a nice girl to marry, I'm sure, but for now, I might as well enjoy the finer things in life, like cigars and alcohol (in moderation, though. It depresses me if I have too much).

EDIT:

So far, this is the highlight of the review:

:D

EDIT 2: Yup, that was the highlight.
Ultimate Weapon

All it takes for me is one face, one look and I'm gone! I have now found an outlet however, in that I drew a picture of the girl. It was quite an entriguing experience. Much better then using withcraft.
ThePeacemkr2
Protoform

Post by ThePeacemkr2 »

Red'll go quicker than most crayons, so if you're having friends over -- HIDE IT IN ANOTHER BOX!
So true...

Though Black is probably worse.
He's alive. Go figure.
KillTheKids
Protoform

Post by KillTheKids »

I cannot ressist women! The microfibers in my brain attract them like babies to the slaughter! It's like taking candy from sheep!

Pheromones, friend! Phenomomones! Cimmanum!
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

For some reason the thought of sex just doesn't stimulate me (though I masturbate like crazy). I don't think I've ever gotten an erection looking at a woman in person.
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

For some reason the thought of sex just doesn't stimulate me (though I masturbate like crazy). I don't think I've ever gotten an erection looking at a woman in person.

man I wish that was true for me spengs....its summer I cant even go to the mall cause of the clothing.....so mesmorizing:(

but then again if iI couldnt get an erection around women that probably wouldnt go over well in the bedroom...
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
*sig (once again) generously made by Denyer*
KnownEnemy
Protoform

Post by KnownEnemy »

this thread went in the wrong direction way to fast...
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

yeah it did ...but then again the comments are my own thoughts at the time
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
Sades

Post by Sades »

I wouldn't say it went in the wrong direction... it went in an interesting one, considering the topic material... 0_o

From Spider-Man reviewing crayons to getting erections. Yup, just another day at the archive. ;)

That Spidey toy is the ****! :up: My aunts kid has one and it's hilarious.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
KnownEnemy
Protoform

Post by KnownEnemy »

Originally posted by saysadie
My aunts kid has one

You mean cousin?
Sades

Post by Sades »

Originally posted by KnownEnemy
You mean cousin?

No, I mean aunts kid. It's the same thing. :p
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

So Spengs, do pictures of women do it for you? In which case, you might just be heavily voyeuristic. Have you considered the posibility that you might not be heterosexual?

By the way, you don't have to answer those questions if you don't want, but they're probably worth mulling over if you haven't already.
Garand

Post by Garand »

Ok, now we're going way off topic.. One of many things that needs to be changed back is going off topic with threads, and waht happens when they go that way.
Ultimate Weapon

Yeah but the subject matter of the detour is much more interesting.
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

well sorry for my part in its derailment ....but when i see somethin' i comment ....and well spengs' case doesnt seem a whole lot like homosexuality more like he deviated a bit from the norm when it comes to women.....i was like him in highschool and thats why im responding i guess....i didnt really have much time for em' i spent much of it doing other stuff which i deemed more worthwhile....now im in university and i cant get enough:D

as a result my creative output is now zero.
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

[snip]
KillTheKids
Protoform

Post by KillTheKids »

NO! I MUST HAVE DETAILS! WHY AREN'T YOU GAY?!!? IF YOU AREN'T INTERESTED IN WOMEN, YOU -MUST- BE INTERESTED IN MEN! OR I'LL HAVE TO STAMP YOU OUT!!!! I REQUIRE HATE TO KEEP THE GOO THAT POWERS MY ETERNAL LIFE FLOWING THROUGH MY SPINE! WE MUST SPILL MORE OIL IN CHILDREN FACTORIES! DO IT NOW! IT IS THE PROPHECY!