Cover Images for Devil's Due GI:Joe/TF Volume 2 Issue #1

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Devil's Due + Tactical Nuclear Strike = Heaven
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

Good heavens, someone get the TF license away from them.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Well at least Primes lost the shoulder pads...
No doubt with Starscream and Cobra Comander working together still we'll be subjected to more "hilarious" injokes (along the lines of "You have a terrible voice!", oh the hilarity...):wall:
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Blacknife
Protoform

Post by Blacknife »

The Exosuits are back for Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes.
Gee, this almost precludes a Bludgeon Vs Snake Eyes setup.
Or if one of those exosuits IS Bludgeon...
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

The Blaylock Rule of Snake-Eyes is Snake-Eyes can do anything. However sh!t it looks.
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

i didnt really mind the first TF/joe cross-over they did ...sure it wasnt high art but their wasnt any baloon transformers... I could clearly see what was going on too.... and the idea of cobra finding them and making a weapon out of em' was pretty spiffy ..of course the whole nuke the island and all that was pretty by the numbers but all in all it wasnt that bad a series...
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
*sig (once again) generously made by Denyer*
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Originally posted by Hawkeye
the idea of cobra finding them and making a weapon out of em' was pretty spiffy

And it was just as spiffy when Dreamwave did it in G1 vollume 1 ...;)

The last part of Ancient Relics came through the post today (after a few months when all my comic orders disapeared into a sorting office black hole they suddenly all turn up on the same day), and that urinates on every crossover yet from a great height. :p
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
The Blaylock Rule of Snake-Eyes is Snake-Eyes can do anything. However sh!t it looks.

Well, to be fair, Blaylock isn't writing it this time. So maybe, just maybe, it won't suck.
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

I'm going to go out on a limb. I liked that crossover. Don't ask why, I just did. I still don't like any of the tf designs. I really didn't like how Storm Shadow, was able to just operate the exosuit like it was a second skin. Don't ask, but I still liked it.
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

yeah but in DW G1 Cobra didnt find em:p .....in all seriousness there are only so many things that you can do. Cobra being who they are would try to harness the power of them and the whole makin Cobra vehicles out of em I thought was pretty cool. I liked the look of the seekers and such too......

I dont know like I said before it wont go down in history but with all the attempts at this cross over it was entertaining. although it is a little crazy how much snake-eyes can do but from what I remember of the cartoon and the very few marvel G.I. Joes I have they have always made him akin to ninja-jesus. I got this one where snake-eyes and storm shadow pretty much defeat all of cobra by themselves in this burning building.
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

yeah but in DW G1 Cobra didnt find em:p .....in all seriousness there are only so many things that you can do.

then why carry on doing it?
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

cause i guess everyone wants to give it a shot DW cant take all our money devils due wants some too....really though i think the first mini-series was worth reading ....oh well they cant all be kingdom come...
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Well hopefully it will be better than Dreamwave's last hope of an attempt.

I rather liked the last Image TF/GIJOE crossover though.
The Dark Optimus Prime
Protoform

Post by The Dark Optimus Prime »

ok for everybody that doesnt know, this IS the image one, this isnt the DW one, if it was done by dw it would have the same overshading style that they used, so stop dissing dw at least by saying it...again for all that missed it, THIS IS THE IMAGE comic NOT DW get it straight
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

not one person here said it was the DW one......learn to read...
The Dark Optimus Prime
Protoform

Post by The Dark Optimus Prime »

not one person here said it was the DW one......learn to read...

you are quite right, i apologize for my rant, but i was in a ranting mood and moreso....perused through the forum, so i apologize to everybody that i may have offended
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by DrEvil
Well hopefully it will be better than Dreamwave's last hope of an attempt.
THIS is better than DW's last crossover...
I rather liked the last Image TF/GIJOE crossover though.

I thought it was trite but I don't understand the hate for Devil's Due since the two books I read by them are pretty good.
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

Originally posted by Sir Auros

I thought it was trite but I don't understand the hate for Devil's Due since the two books I read by them are pretty good.

The hate stems from the fact that we already bought Volume 1 once, we don't wanna buy it again.

Just for the record, it's a real damn shame Issue 6 of the DW crossover was such a disaster. Utter shame.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Strafe
The hate stems from the fact that we already bought Volume 1 once, we don't wanna buy it again.

So that makes all their other titles crap? :eyebrow: What are the reasons aside from the crossover, or is that it?
Just for the record, it's a real damn shame Issue 6 of the DW crossover was such a disaster. Utter shame.
Second biggest shame was that Jae Lee's another Lee suitable for posters only...