Who wants some DRM-free comics on a pay-what-you-want basis?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Brendocon 2.0

Who wants some DRM-free comics on a pay-what-you-want basis?

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

With the money going to the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund?

Well hop on over to https://www.humblebundle.com/ within the next ~13 days.

They've got a package of digital Image volume 1s including East of West, Fatale, Lazarus and Morning Glories available. Pay more than the average-at-time-of-purchase ($7.80 at time of writing) and you'll also get Saga, Revival and Chew.

Pay more than $15 and you'll also get the first and most recent volumes of The Walking Dead.

Available in a variety of formats so you can't even use that as an excuse. It's an exceptional bargain that I can't recommend enough.

I've only read the first issue of East of West, but I've read all the other books (and beyond where applicable) and they're definitely worth your time and $8 of your money.

Why are you still here? Comics! Cheap! Go get.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Neat spot. Can vouch for Chew, wasn't that fussed about Saga but it's got some interesting ideas. Morning Glories read a few issues of before and if it goes somewhere after the first volume it's a decent enough premise. And the Fatale art's nice.

Looks well worth the time and a few quid.
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

Aaand now they've enhanced the "pay over the average" package so it also includes vol 2 of Saga, vol 1 of the Manhattan Projects and vol 1 of Invincible.