There is no Plague of Insecticons!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Alpha Trion
Protoform

There is no Plague of Insecticons!

Post by Alpha Trion »

I'm starting to doubt the existence of this episode. I've downloaded what was labelled as Plague 5 times, and gotten Insecticon Syndrome instead. Is there any place to download this?
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

I've got it. Good quality, too.
PM me when you have some time, I'll turn on my server so you can download it then. 16 kB/s upload rulez compared to the slow Napster and Morpheus and all....
"I dunno about you, but whenever I get confused I always mutilate the person next to me."
-Cliffjumper
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Well, it does exist, because I have it on my bootleg vhs collection and on the legit DVD...
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

It does exist because I have it on CD. Fairly average episode.
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Blitzwheel
Protoform

Post by Blitzwheel »

I know what you're going through, I went through this too. Just keep at it, eventually you'll find Plague of Insecticons. I did. Fairly average episode but after waiting for it so long it'll probably be so memorable that you'll watch it just as often as your favorites just to re-assure yourself you really have it.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

I know this problem, too... Actually, it's very weird - there is a version of "The Insecticon Syndrome" from season 2 going around with a file size of 61,786 KB and the opening credits of season 1 (!) claiming to be "A Plague of Insecticons"... On the other hand, after long hours of searching I found a version of "A Plague of Insecticons" with a file size of 61,792 KB and - it's getting even weirder - the opening credits of season 2. I guess someone took the G2 episodes and replaced the credits with the G1 credits but confused the two Insecticon episodes... Anyone still having the problem, watch out for the file size. It seems like it's just 6 KB, but it means a totally different episode. ;)

- Torsten
MegaConvoy
Protoform

Re: There is no Plague of Insecticons!

Post by MegaConvoy »

Originally posted by Alpha Trion
I'm starting to doubt the existence of this episode. I've downloaded what was labelled as Plague 5 times, and gotten Insecticon Syndrome instead. Is there any place to download this?
Two things I have come to find out when it comes to Transformers episodes is this....

Never trust downloaded episodes because the majority of times, people change the names of the episodes just to be stupid.

Never trust the DVD's because the majority of time, you're going to want to get one thing, but the DVD inside is another. Everytime I bought a TF DVD thus far, I would want to get the episode thats on the box(example part 1: TF: Rebirth), but the DVD inside would always be different(example part 2: The Ultimate Doom). I finally got sick of it and stopped gettin the DVDs. I'm gonna stick with the tapes because I've yet to be disappointed from those.

"It's just such ignorance which forever relegates you to the ranks of underlings Starscream!"
-G1 Megatron
Nevermore

Re: Re: There is no Plague of Insecticons!

Post by Nevermore »

Originally posted by MegaConvoy

Two things I have come to find out when it comes to Transformers episodes is this....

Never trust downloaded episodes because the majority of times, people change the names of the episodes just to be stupid.
This phenomenon is not limited to TF episodes... Actually, I don't want to know how many miscredited MP3s are going aroung on the 'net... "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" by "Elvis Presley", "Walking in Memphis" by "Billy Joel" and "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" by "Toto", to name only some of the more obvious ones... Sigh.

- Torsten
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

Or "Stop the world" by System of a Down..... Can't find the real artist, though....

And people don't care about those two episodes because they are about the Insecticons. Quite a few Transformer fans don't know which one is which....
"I dunno about you, but whenever I get confused I always mutilate the person next to me."
-Cliffjumper
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Originally posted by Kickback

And people don't care about those two episodes because they are about the Insecticons. Quite a few Transformer fans don't know which one is which....

Yeah, as if Beachcomber's appearance at the very beginning of "The Insecticon Syndrome" wouldn' t be a huuuuuuge hint... :D

- Torsten
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.