[RID,UT] Agree Total

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Mega_Prime
Protoform

Agree Total

Post by Mega_Prime »

I think that the girl in the show was a stupid idea she just doesnt work i hope they dont do that in armada:mad:
Scout

Post by Scout »

Oh, c'mmon.... Kelly was terrific humor value, especially to a series where robots sit at the bottom of Hoover Dam cracking jokes about playing Go Fish! :D

What other female would get ejected from a SUV and then get back in a second time; have a police car almost land on top of her in the ocean; have her car torn to shreds by a shark that can cut through pavement (offhand- does anyone else remember the "landshark" bit from the Tonight Show?"); be out in ruins and have a missle go by her........ (the list continues) and not wind up in a mental institution or as a "friend" to said robots by the 18th episode?

But you're right on this count, I hope they don't do a similar thing with Armada- has a different feel to the series overall and it wouldn't be as effective.

Scout
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Indeed, that chick was a waste, sadly, Armada will most likely be ****. I'm not getting my hopes up.
TheBean
Protoform
Location: In the dark corner of the universe...behind the potato chips

Post by TheBean »

I agree with Scout here...she was meant to be comic relief and nothing more...can't help but feel a little sorry for all the stuff they put her through....I can't imagine how I would feel if my SUV said "Sorry but I got to go" and proceed to launch me out of my vehicle so fast that my brain drops to my ass. :)
Every problem in the universe can be solved by finding the right long haired pretty boy and beating the **** out of him. - Gallahad Rule