Hi! I've been around since January 2001...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Cliffjumper

Hi! I've been around since January 2001...

Post by Cliffjumper »

...and didn't post one then. So Hi, my s/n is Quicksilver after the guy from the Avengers. I like Transformers, the TF comics and the Japanese series. Who are you all? What room do I get, ho ho? Any tired, rubbish injokes you want to wheel out?
Computron

Post by Computron »

Hi Quicksilver,

wow nice to see you decided to come here. If you like pointless junk then I'm sure you'll like the general forum, we are attempting to give it a sort of Seibertron feel whereby nothing makes sence and powerposting/ flaming is encouraged

Oh btw I joined Jan 2002 and I don't thin kI posted a hello topic either?

--Compy
I support a ban on powerposting
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

Hi, welcome to the archive, you can have the little cupboard under the stairs, oh yeah and keep off the mods beer!
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Computron
we are attempting to give it a sort of Seibertron feel whereby nothing makes sence and powerposting/ flaming is encouraged
Indeed.

Moron!

*points at Compy*

I suspect it may be a little late for my own introduction post...nah, I'll save that for when I'm really bored...
Zombie Dave
Protoform

Post by Zombie Dave »

Hi!

If you want to achieve the seibertron feel, it's important for you to have a mental ho on the board who hates Simon Furman, likes starting rows over his writing that she has no hope of winning, who is also a completely blind parasitic wanker, oblivious to all the facts that are constantly being rammed down her stupid throat.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

...and of course is fully supported by the fascistic webmaster...
Zombie Dave
Protoform

Post by Zombie Dave »

Testify to that.
Computron

Post by Computron »

I'll try and help then - I'm not female but hopefully my anti-furman stnce will be enough

Furman stories are ****, The cartoon writers are superb. Now just let me copy and paste them from a website to pretend I know them and let me say that they are great and Furman is ****

[general disagreemant from rest]

You arn't listening to my reasons, Furman is **** because he didn't follow the vastly superior cartoon stories

[general disagreemant from rest bringing up valid points about the cartoon errors]

You arn't listening to my reasons, Furman is **** because he didn't follow the vastly superior cartoon stories

[general disagreemant from rest bringing up valid points about the cartoon errors]

etc........

--Compy
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Zombie Dave
If you want to achieve the seibertron feel, it's important for you to have a mental ho on the board who hates Simon Furman, likes starting rows over his writing that she has no hope of winning, who is also a completely blind parasitic wanker, oblivious to all the facts that are constantly being rammed down her stupid throat.
There was a lot of cräp flung by pretty much everyone in that thread...plus someone managed to play the sexuality card, which was about as low as I've seen anyone stoop in a discussion ostensibly about TFs.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Let's leave Seibertron where it is...

Pie?
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Zombie Dave
Protoform

Post by Zombie Dave »

You know, when I started posting semi regularly over here, I thought for a horrifying few moments that maybe Lord6shot was lord starscream...

And I also sometimes wonder if lord starscream now posts under a different name and thinks she can turn into a cat...
LordSixshot
Protoform

Post by LordSixshot »

Originally posted by Zombie Dave
You know, when I started posting semi regularly over here, I thought for a horrifying few moments that maybe Lord6shot was lord starscream...
And then you saw how charming and wonderful I was, and realised it wasn't possible.

That bitch stole my name! It was my ICQ name first. Grrr.

And this is further reason why the admins should just give me the Sixshot account. ;)
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Oh, leave Sheba alone. I can guarantee you they aren't the same person.
Originally posted by saysadie
Let's leave Seibertron where it is...
Thing is, said comment was made on this board. By someone who's currently a moderator, and I would therefore hope would drop this.
The Plant
Protoform

Post by The Plant »

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Erm, why shouldn't I post just for the fun of it? I'm just goofing off... don't like it, don't read it, 'swhat I say :)
Because it's garbage, bannworthy garbage, all of it.
I won't read it either, but I will say "Ban it". I don't need to read it, because I already know it's garbage.
Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good...and let me be judged accordingly. The rest...is silence.
Computron

Post by Computron »

Originally posted by The Plant
Because it's garbage, bannworthy garbage, all of it.
I won't read it either, but I will say "Ban it". I don't need to read it, because I already know it's garbage.
and thats different from half the other stuff here how?

--Compy
The Green Knight

Post by The Green Knight »

Originally posted by Computron
...and powerposting/ flaming is encouraged...
*powerposts

Okay, now I demand a round of applause!
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Snake
Okay, now I demand a round of applause!
We can try for a round of ammunition if you'd like...
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Originally posted by Stuart Denyer
Which I can supply.
The Green Knight

Post by The Green Knight »

Originally posted by Stuart Denyer
Well then, hand it over, so I can load up and put this topic out of my misery. I'm not getting any applause here (knowing how this board is, killing this topic wouldn't get me applause either.)
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Originally posted by Plasmodium

Which I can supply.
No ripping off my arsenal, bub!