Ultimate Six #1 (spoily things)

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Halfshell

Ultimate Six #1 (spoily things)

Post by Halfshell »

I like the shiny cover... though the comic itself feels light and flimsy, as if there's only about three pages there. Eh.

Silly me, and maybe others, I was thinking that the six in question were Spidey and the Ultimates. D'oh. Realised as soon as I saw Electro that it was gonna be the Ultimates version of the Sinister Six.

Though remind me, somebody, please... who were the originals? I've an inkling that Shocker and Mysterio were involved, not Gobby... somebody refresh Brend's memory?
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

The Original 6 were The Sandman, Doc Ock, Hobgoblin, Mysterio, Electro and The Vulture.
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

So who do you think the sixth in the Ultimate Six will be? So far we've got the Goblin, Doc Ock, Shocker, Sandman and Kraven...

My guess is the Hulk.
Ozz
Protoform

Post by Ozz »

Originally posted by Blaster
The Original 6 were The Sandman, Doc Ock, Hobgoblin, Mysterio, Electro and The Vulture.

No, the original Sinister Six were The Sandman, Doc Ock, Kraven The Hunter, Mysterio, Electro and The Vulture. In 'Return Of Sinister Six' Hobgoblin joined because Kraven died earlier.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Originally posted by Ozz
No, the original Sinister Six were The Sandman, Doc Ock, Kraven The Hunter, Mysterio, Electro and The Vulture. In 'Return Of Sinister Six' Hobgoblin joined because Kraven died earlier.

Shoulda read the card =-o
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."