The next two announced from Titan are...

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Cliffjumper

The next two announced from Titan are...

Post by Cliffjumper »

New Order [US #7-12] and the previously mentioned Cybertron Redux [#13-18]. Yahey.

Also, the Space Pirates TPB will also include "Salvage" from UK #160-161 and "Wrecking Havoc" from UK #172-173. Though I have no idea why... Wrecking Havoc just about fits in as a run-up to Time Wars, but Salvage seems a bit random.

Legacy of Unicron will include Headhunt [#133-134], which does kinda make sense, and "Ladies Night" [#137-138], which doesn't... Though I think those are three successive UK exclusives... Oh, if you ignore #145, "Stargazing".

Just a brief recap for those who don't know...
Cliffy's recommendations:
- All but Cybertron Redux are pretty damn vital for TF comic fans, but despite having tow very strong issues, CR does have some of the suckiest of the suck I'm afraid - about 50% bad, 16.33r with a dodgy plot resolution, 32.66r very good.
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

:)
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Does Legacy of Unicron pickup where Fallen Angel left off? I can't help but feel like it left loose ends.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

More or less... it catches up with Death's Head & Roddy initially, then has some random Throttlebot goodness, then DH & Rodimus again... no Galvatron, though.
Ozz
Protoform

Post by Ozz »

Hmm, getting Ladies' Night, Enemy Action, Salvage, City Of Fear, Legion Of The Lost, Meltdown and Deadly Games would be the best idea. It would continue Fallen Angel TPB and show whole story of Ultra Magnus and Sparkabots.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

I suppose Ladies' Night does follow up on that woman from the Fallen Angel TPB, but it would have slotted in better with the US Blaster/Goldbug/Throttlebot material... oh, and I'd kill for a Flame TPB.
Ozz
Protoform

Post by Ozz »

I meant that Ladies' Night is about that volcano UM and Galvs are burried. Then it is Enemy Action when Galvs is on the loose and Spakabots come to Earth, and the rest about Sparkabots and Ultra Magnus. Ladies' Night more fit with those stories than with Cratter Critters, The Cure and rest.