[BW,BM] Hows the series end i forgot =(

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
325is dude

Hows the series end i forgot =(

Post by 325is dude »

I remember watching all the way up towards the end and then it stopped playing. I remember that they had the sparks underneath the earth and that Megatron was about to destroy it all with the keys to vector sigma he copied. Then they went out for a last ditch effort to destroy megatron..then..i cant remember what happens can anyone fill me in? Do they all die? Or what?
Brave Maximus

Spoilers

Post by Brave Maximus »

SPOILERS

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

I think that's enough, don't you? ;)

Anyway - The Keys to Vector Sigma bit is the end to season one of Beast Machines - and yes, everyone dies
Well sorta. Primal then goes to the matrix space and finds out his been a flipping idiot and just as fanatical as Megs - and wrong. So he goes back, sucks up all the plasma energy as well as the energy released by the Keys. He saves everyone but seems to have died himself - which he can't causes he's in season 2 - so we all know he comes back (watch the show to get all the details, I'm just giving you an over view)

End of Beast Machines - Megs has all the sparks on Cybertron, even the last remaining Maximals, save Primals. He also had a purely robotic body made for him that is based off the "Optimal Optimus" body. Lots of fighting and spiritual stuff for 2 episodes (good stuff). Then Primal figures out that there has to be an eternal balance, not only between technology and organics, but between good and evil, him and Megatron. So, he pulls megs down into a big hole that goes to the gooy organic centre (yes, megs made it, it wasn't "Just there") and reformats the planet.
The sparks return to their bodies - rattrap becomes a tree hugging hippie and cybertron becomes technorgainic.
Oh and waspinator gets screwed over, again.
Hope that helped.