[BW,BM] BM maximals vs BW maximals

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
angloconvoy

BM maximals vs BW maximals

Post by angloconvoy »

Compy's primal v primal post got m thinking, who do you think would win, BM maximals, or S1 BW maxials (original team before tigatron).

------------------
Image Image
January gathering
Thanks go to Skywarp for the pin.
Rumble
Protoform

Post by Rumble »

Originally posted by angloconvoy:
Compy's primal v primal post got m thinking, who do you think would win, BM maximals, or S1 BW maxials (original team before tigatron).

S1 BW maximals would win they had guns and their robot modes weren't usless

------------------
Hey nobody calls Soundwave uncrasimatic
LordSixshot
Protoform

Post by LordSixshot »

See! I can't contribute because I haven't seen BM. It's gonna take me about a year to read all the comics, so keep bumping this topic till I can comment.

------------------
Brawn
Protoform

Post by Brawn »

Originally posted by Rock:
BM Maximals (all) would win because of the BW Maximals being outnumbered and some (Primal Cheetor, Rattrap) not being transmetals yet.
When the BM Maximals were reformated they lost their transmetal forms and properties.

The orical(sp) only used their DNA when they were reformated

I would take the S1 Beasties anyday

------------------
Image Image

Gears: Hey Look Prime! who's coming out of that hut? It's Brawn he really is alive!

You can find me located in the TFArchive building's Elevator shaft.

[This message has been edited by Brawn (edited 11-12-2001).]
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

BW Maxies would beat down BM Maxies while they were trying to get in touch with their inner robot to transform.

------------------
Well, I ain't evil, I'm just good looking.

Who is?: Wild Harry, Wildfry Heruld, Wildfighter Herbal, Wildfly Harold, Mildchild Gerald, Wilburforce Hairgel, Wildchild Feral, Widebirth Lovechild, Willy Harrelson, Wally Hell, Wildfur Hairball, Wilco Herring, Wendy Harvard, Wes Holevinski, Wildabeast Gerard, Wildnuts Ferald, Hillbilly Weasel

"'Speedbreaker got a new Spark engine and he was impressed' good, good for him" -Flec on Techspecs

SN: ScUm 0 tHe EaRtH
Kickback!
Protoform

Post by Kickback! »

The original crew would be ripped to shreds. the BM maximals were much more capable fighters.

The BM Primal uses the energy of shots fired at him to fire a powerfull blast himself, isn't it?

------------------
------------------
The Insecticon Hive
------------------
Computron

Post by Computron »

hmm, difficult and I think it will be decided by one person, namely Rhinox

well BM Primal would beat BW Primal, BM Cheetor would beat BW Cheetor, I think BW rattrap would get BM rattrap but Rhinox would just wipe the floor with Black Arachnia then proceed to wipe the floor with cheetor and primal

------------------

Webmaster of THE AXALON
--------------------------------------------------
| Gravitron | Carly | Rodimus Prime | Luctus Prime |

Computron: Computron not seen these posters before
Cliffjumper: Not see again either cause we dynamite them to pieces
sprites touch
Protoform

Post by sprites touch »

As much As I'd like to say BW maxies would win, I just can't.
THe BM maxies are more mature and work better as a team, they have a good arrey of weapons( BA webs, Primal shurikans, swords) and seem to be less energy-reliant( so could fight for longer), undetectable by radar while in Beast mode.
The BW maxies are more of individual fighters, and not experianced in combat yet, with luck they might have a chance though.

------------------

Denying is one step closer to aknowledging.
angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

Luck and Rhinox's chain guns you mean Image

------------------
Image Image
January gathering
Thanks go to Skywarp for the pin.
sprites touch
Protoform

Post by sprites touch »

Actually more like Rhinox's fists, I meen, bulets and lazer BM-primal might deflect, but those fists of fury, he'll be Primal pulp.

------------------

Denying is one step closer to aknowledging.
Kickback!
Protoform

Post by Kickback! »

Primal flies..... can't hit something you can't reach...

------------------
------------------
The Insecticon Hive
------------------
nmathew
Protoform

Post by nmathew »

Computron is right. Rynox (or however you spell that name) would be the deciding factor. Chain guns `o death!

--NMathew
________
Genie Vaporizer Reviews
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

This one is easy. BW Maximals would wipe the floor with BM Maximals for a number of reasons. First, there's Rhinox. Enough said about that since BM Maximals didn't have him. BM Black Arachnia had become dumb & sensitive, unlike in BW when she was a ruthless & treacherous Pred so anyone would wipe the floor with her from BW, even Cheetor. BM Rattrap wasn't as good either because he couldn't figure out how to transform correctly. And I'm surprised nobody mentioned Dinobot! A true warrior and skilled fighter. He would have taken out any BM Maximal, except maybe Optimus Primal. Now it maybe true that BM Maximals are more mature and have more fighting experience, but that wouldn't help them against Rhinox and Dinobot. Don't forget that BW Rattrap had experience as they've showed that he was a demolitionist. BW Maximals would win any day.

------------------
Megatron will always rule!
Brawn
Protoform

Post by Brawn »

Did someone say Rhinox?
Rhinox would could take on all the BM transformers...Muahahahahaa Image

Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

Originally posted by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron:
And I'm surprised nobody mentioned Dinobot!
Nightscream would cream em all, even him....

------------------
------------------
The Insecticon Hive
------------------
Big deal! Probably some microheadtargetmaster with a pretender shell!
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

So it's a good thing he died in Code of Hero. More honorable death. Image

Gotta go with BW Maximals. Though I may cheat when I choose to use the team later in S1. (though if you say Nightscream is in there, it indicates a later date for them as well)

If it is early BW versus early BM, BW Maximals as they have the firepower and the sense of what in the hay is going on. BM Maximals at this point haven't even truly figured out how to transform. AND they have no major weapons. Once it was figured out BM Primal could deflect energy attacks, it would be a switch to the chain-guns o' death. (solid projectile) Cheetor would be easy if you could catch him, as would the others.

Now, later in the seasons you have a different story. Though Primal is more spiritually in touch with things, he's still the same kind of vulnerable target to CG'o'D. Cheetor becomes a hastel with his swordsmanship and blocking abilities. And while BW Primal shows he has some sword-fighting abilities, he ain't that good. (ye see the three times he's used them? Eh...)
Rattrap is no problem. Nightscream's sonic attacks CAN be a problem during initial attacks. Once the weapon is identified, later confrontations can be met with shutting down the audio receptors (though that kinda cheats by saying they'll just beat them next time, maybe there isn't a next time...)

Dinobot, skilled warrior. Took out the army of Predacons in Code of Hero, though it cost him is life. He doesn't ALWAYS get to be that powerful, but he's also survived tangoes with Megatron one-on-one.

Tigatron and Airrazor add to the battle as Nightscream would. We have a second flyer (now two vs. two, if BM Primal flew. Can't remember now...) and Tigatron as new gunner. THOUGH, this guy is more a character with nature than with Cybertron, and maybe Tigatron would defect? That'd make things interesting. Rattrap is the same result, and Blackarachnia can be held off so long as you don't get withing range (though this crew is experienced with the BA in S1, so they know she has some moves)

It's got its give-and-takes, but I gotta go with BW Maximals, both ways.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Originally posted by Kickback!:
Primal flies..... can't hit something you can't reach...
Cuz that's always seemed to help the Decepticons SOOOO much...

------------------
"A stiff breeze! S-Ghost, take the Matrix! I quit!"
"It's not so much that I want to kill her. It's just that
I want her...not to be alive...anymore." --Stewie
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

Originally posted by Starscreamsghost:
Cuz that's always seemed to help the Decepticons SOOOO much...
Yes, but the Decepticons are morons. AND they never did any real air combat, they almost always transformed into thier robotmodes and started hand-to-hand combat....

------------------
------------------
The Insecticon Hive
------------------
Big deal! Probably some microheadtargetmaster with a pretender shell!
MegatronDX
Protoform

Post by MegatronDX »

I would take the BW guys over em. Just to much power and no hang ups, I mean you have to get in touch with your inner spark, uh ok your mom. Plus Rhinox would chew em up. And the Decepticons are kinda dumb, they were basicly built for war right? Then why didn't they use there advantage? Darn Geneva Convention.

------------------
Never Forget, Never Forgive.
ThePeacemkr2
Protoform

Post by ThePeacemkr2 »

I think that it depends. Early on in BW, they were still learning how to effectivly co-ordinate nad use thier beast modes, while early in BM, they were still learning how to transform. If it was near end of season 1 or 2 in BM, and early in BW, BM would definatly win, because they have good co-ordination, plus, the BW security system on thier ship that rhinox put in, wouldnt be able to see them in beast mode, so rat-trap could easily manage to sneak past them and get into ship, then just plug in his tail and hack, then it would be able to shoot at the BW guys, along with trapping them and using defenses on the BW in the base.

------------------
Fighting for Justice. Fighting for Honor.
Fighting for Peace.

-ThePeacemkr2

"I wasnt killing off 99% of the population of Earth, I was merely helping a friend do his report on peace, and in order for him to write a good report, there needed to BE peace.

"Fred was in his BED, on his HEAD, soon to be DEAD, because he ate LEAD"

Why does no one notice that when they say they want a "Pb+J" sandwitch, that "Pb" stands for LEAD in the periodic table. Think about it, this must mean about a 25% of earths population has a death wish!