Archive M.I.A.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Ultimate Weapon

Archive M.I.A.

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Now that the heavy hitters are back, Ghostal and Cliffy, where are some of our other members that really spark up GD. Here is my list:

Turbo Charger
Liquified Tiger
Pun-3x
The Plant

Truly missing in action.
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

whats about Addl? How did ytou forget about Addl?
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Turbo Charger never spiffed up GD, Liquified Tiger was run off by Blaster, Pun-3x still posts in News and Toys, and The Plant got bored with us or something.
Ultimate Weapon

Originally posted by Claypool
whats about Addl? How did ytou forget about Addl?

Addl is more of a lurker now.

I thought TC was ok, hey that reminds me where is Thundercracker?
Civ

Post by Civ »

I thought I saw Liquified Tiger post in a thread in GD not too long ago? Maybe it's just my eyes. :confused:
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Ultimate Weapon
I thought TC was ok, hey that reminds me where is Thundercracker?

He was when he wasn't cramming his foot in his mouth. Thundercracker lives at Seibertron now.
Ultimate Weapon

*browses seibertron boards*

Edit>> Back! I managed 1 post thats about it, everyone seems obsessed wwith video games, I guess thats the internet for yah.
Ultimate Weapon

Originally posted by Sir Auros
He was when he wasn't cramming his foot in his mouth. Thundercracker lives at Seibertron now.

Do you have any links to said footcramming. Would be most pleased.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Meh, all's I know is that he did it a couple of times, I honestly couldn't remember the threads and I'm not about to go search for them...
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

TC hasn't done any footcramming in ages...unlike hoardes of other posters on this board...
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Civ
I thought I saw Liquified Tiger post in a thread in GD not too long ago? Maybe it's just my eyes. :confused:

I recall him posting something over break, but that was his first post in months and he used to be a regular here.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Pun's around. Plant will hopefully poke his nose in if he feels like it (he always seemed quite sane), and the other two... meh.

Addl will do what he's always done and turn up when he feels like it. :)
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Are you talking about the same Thundercracker who was friends with Redstreak?

He joined STFU a long time ago and we banned him in about a week. He had one of those "I'm cooler and more badass than you so like me" posting styles. Annoying.
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

That's too bad. I liked LiquifiedTiger. At least, I liked his tendency to remind us every 5 minutes that he only eats grilled chicken and can do 100 pushups in a minute or some such. A good guy though.

TC's gone? I guess the TC/Blaster wars had to produce a casualty sooner or later, and Blaster's been banned too many times to quit now.

Pun and I have had our differences, but I'd rather have him around than not. At least he can formulate logical streams of debate, unlike a lot of gits around this place. Same goes for The Plant, especially in the TF forums.

Is Capt gone too? I haven't seen him since I've been around. I liked him. What about Bluebee?
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Pun's doing what he's done for the past year or so - just turn up very now and then and make incredibly intelligent and readable Posts. Like I pointed out a couple of days ago, he just doesn't do the GD spam game...
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

It should be noted that up until Ghostal used "TC," we had been using "TC" to refer to TURBO CHARGER, not Thundercracker.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Thundercracker was quite cool, to be honest, when he didn't get dug into silly bitch-fights or try to pick on newbies [remember Scarrita's first post? :D]... TURBO CHARGER... well, I'm not sure what he was like "back in the day", but while I've been here he's been an illiterate, ignorant piece of scrotum who won't be missed...
Jim

Post by Jim »

Liquidified Tiger is still around, I saw him searching through the Who's Online a few days ago. I don't think he posted though.

<shrugs>
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Thundercracker is still around and helps me out quite a bit behind the scenes with AWF stuff...helping me pick out themes songs and arenas for the shows...he does alot of things that never really get scene on the board.

Tiger I've seen lurking too, but haven't seen him post.
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

now, i know a bunch of ya would like me to be gone and never come back, however its not the case. I'm rarely ever on a computer nowadays. Between having 19hrs of class, 5hrs of lab, a steady job, and a regular social life...I really dont have much time for the boards now.

As for Seibertron...yeah, i don't remember the last time I even looked at that site at all

Spengs- Yeah, you never banned me or anything from STFU...I just never found your guys board all the interesting at all. Hence I very rarely ever got a need to post on it. Nice try distorting facts though
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.