Headmasters too small to review?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
HotShot81
Protoform

Headmasters too small to review?

Post by HotShot81 »

As part of the Titan's Returns line we can buy individual headmasters who come with a car/gun or something along those lines.

I am just wondering if people feel these bots are too small the review since they require so little motion to transform, and even the secondary stuff they come with is so small.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

They're no worse than reviewing a Legion/ Micromaster sized toy. Or a One-Step Changer.

Just depends if you feel they're worth reviewing; i.e. is there one that's blown you away?

I bought Crashbash and I'm indifferent to him to the point that he's just been a waste of time. So I wont be reviewing him :lol:
Tetsuro
Protoform
Custom Title: Poe Dameron did nothing wrong

Post by Tetsuro »

Yeah, I reviewed the Headrobots Blood add-on and that's not even a toy in it's own right!
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Skyquake87 wrote:They're no worse than reviewing a Legion/ Micromaster sized toy. Or a One-Step Changer.

Just depends if you feel they're worth reviewing; i.e. is there one that's blown you away?

I bought Crashbash and I'm indifferent to him to the point that he's just been a waste of time. So I wont be reviewing him :lol:
Agreed. They're tiny, but if anyone has a strong opinion to stay far, far away, or buy on the spot, your voice should be heard.

I picked up Crashbash and Loudmouth this weekend to go with Hardhead and Skullcruncher. Big 'meh' from me too. I guess the play value is cool if you're investing in several Headmasters.