[BW,BM] Starscream's Ghost....

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
MegaConvoy
Protoform

Starscream's Ghost....

Post by MegaConvoy »

Okay, this is somethin that's been buggin me this past week(especially after I watched "Possession" again earlier this week.). Now we all know that Beast Wars was supposed to take place BEFORE the Great War got started. Actually, the Maximals and Predicons got sent back in time. But anyway, we all know that Starscream died DURING the Great War.

So I'm just wonderin. How in the world did Starscream's Ghost get to the past? During that entire episode, they didnt even talk about how he got there. All they said was he was floating through space. But if this is before the Great War, his spark shouldnt have been floating through space yet(man, he hasnt even been killed in that timeline yet. lol). So I'm wonderin if there was any type of explanation on how Starscream got to the past.

"It's just such ignorance which forever relegates you to the ranks of underlings Starscream!"
-G1 Megatron
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Watch the episode again. But this time, listen to the soundtrack.

I'm paraphrasing slightly, but I think the line is "My spark transcends space and time"

In other words, Perceptor? A spark is not constrained by physical laws, it exists in five dimensions simultaneously. It is everywhere and everywhen.
MegaConvoy
Protoform

Post by MegaConvoy »

Ah, thanks Brend. I just looked at the ep again(my little home made ep that I got in which one scene when Black Aracnia was talking to Starscream about being killed by Galvatron, I put that actual scene in there in flashback format. :D You cant mess with the ghetto TF eps. ;) ) But anyway, in the ep, it stated "My spark endured, drifting helpless through the depths of space beyond the reach of time itself."

But anyway, thanks for tellin me Brend.

"It's just such ignorance which forever relegates you to the ranks of underlings Starscream!"
-G1 Megatron