Archivers II: Epilogue

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
The Green Knight

Archivers II: Epilogue

Post by The Green Knight »

Somebody with a burlap bag stuck over their head stumbles out of the archive's entrance, screaming in pain. The sound of metal being scratched eminates from inside the bag. Brend steps outside, watching the poor SOB stumble down the sidewalk. He falls onto Blaster's car.

"Hey! I just got this thing!" Blaster gets out and shoves the burlapped victim on the ground.

"Heh heh heh heh... I told you." Brend smirks. He walks back into the archive. He heads down the hallway, towards the Archive Bar & Grill. An anrgy mob rushes past him, pipewrenches and crowbars in hand. They storm to TC84's room and begin pounding on the door.

"Give them back! Give them back!" Their voices roar through into his room. TC84 looks away from his computer, which has catalogued all the Thundercrackers ever made, which he now owns. He gets up, walks over to a nearby table, and rips open a "CobraCo-Express" package from Colorado. He brushes past the packing foam, and takes out his HellFire Handcannon. He opens the door, sticks the barrel of the gun out, and pulls the trigger. With screams of agony, the mob is dispersed.

"Moon Over Marin by the Dead Kennedys" blasts loudly as Reflector dodges several fleeing archivers. He heads to the elevators and goes up to Skywarps' Control Room. He turns down the sound system and enters.

"I've got the tap handle... it took a while. Sorry..." Reflector holds the tap up.

Skywarp swivels his chair around.

"Heeeee... was innnononocent... not a charge was ttrrrrrruuuuueeeeeee... an' and they say he... ran away... BRANDED!!!" Skywarp sings very off-key, then falls out of his chair.

"Never mind..." Reflector mumbles. Something catches his eye. He walks over and checks the power grid. There is a massive energy drain in the archive; all from a single room. He rushes out and heads to the room; Denyer's. He knocks on the door. It opens and Reflector enters.

"Beautiful, aren't they?" Denyer points to seven massive cryogenic storage systems.

"What the hell? Is Walt Disney sleeping over?"

"These are protecting all my comics from the ravages of existence. They're in ABSOLUTELY PERFECT CONDITION!!!" He points to a monitor that is giving insanely precise readings of every single aspect of the comic books. "Look; they're in as good of condition as when they were first made."

"Doesn't that make them a bit hard to read?"

"Naw... all it takes is a 72-hour thaw and preparation cycle. Then all I have to do is setup the stasis field generator and get out the book-handling tools. Of course, they have to go back in within 4 hours, other they'll start to be affected by being outside..."

<<<TRANSITION>>>

Smouldering debris lines the streets of Boulder, Colorado. One of the large buildings now bears a massive sign, with lighted inserts and neon.

=Galvatron91's Extra-Smokey Barbeque Grill=

The inside is decorated in a TF motif. In place of benches, their are scorched couches. A bar stocked exclusively with Uncle Snake's Liquor Products. A massive, holographic video projection unit, with the latest 57-speaker THX-certified sound system. In the center of the building is a giant barbeque pit. Jim walks out of the office and heads outside.

Outside, Angloconvoy and Quickswitch are hoisting a "Grand Opening" banner over the door. Galvatron91 is watching them rig it up.

"The governer has agreed to your terms."

"Excellent." Galvy takes out the Hellfire Handcannon and torches several nearby couches, which are stuffed with fireworks.

"Hey, you could put out an eye with that!" Jim says, ducking under some roman candle projectiles.

"It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye; then it's just fun you can't see."

"Highway to Hell" begins blasting from the bar speakers.

<<<TRANSITION>>>

The New York Times newspaper is held up. The headline reads

=World Peace Achieved under rule of Snake=

Snake takes the paper, folds it up, and toss it at a pile of newspapers. The floor of the Amsterdam Cafe is littered with various publications from around the world declare that same statement in similar words. Starscreamsghost, Sixshot, and Redtreak are sitting at a table with Snake.

"That little sh*t... he took all the evil out of world domination!" Snake says, punching the table, quite disgusted. "Well, at least The Academy of Villainy and Evil has given me credit for my effort."

"I don't know why you gave back world rule to all the old leaders." Redtreak shakes his head..

"I think you should have at least made a few changes to some of the laws before that." Ghost adds.

"I gave it back because there was no point in keeping it. I'm going to try again. I see now, that to insure Evil rule, I must conquer the world on my own, through hard work and dedication. Quick fixes simply do not work. There are no real shortcuts in life..."

"Uh, is this a poingant moment, or should we be unnerved?" Sixshot asks Ghost, picking up a hose to a large hooka.

"Hell if I know." Ghost says, picking up another hose and reaching for a lighter.

Snake's cellphone rings. He answers it.

"Hey Boss, we decided about our vacation. We're going to Disneyworld!" Tirejack says.

<<<TRANSITION>>>

The magic kingdom is englufed in flames. The Hooligancons have trashed the place. They merge into Angus MacPain and dash towards Epcot Center. They kick Spaceship Earth like a giant soccer ball.

"GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!"

The spherical building hurtles high into the moonlit night sky. It soars past Unicron's head, which is staring down at the Earth.

"Hey... watch it down there!"

The End.
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Ha...I see an obligatory "Floating Unicron Head" reference has made it into Archivers 2...

Someone forgot how to spell my name, however... :glance:
Scarrita
Protoform

Post by Scarrita »

*Applause*
Very well deserved!
Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe
something your intellect would otherwise cause
you to reject -- otherwise there's no need for faith.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Great work, guys! :)

Couch flinger and party thrower...I liked my contributions to the plot. Thanks for putting me in. :cool:
-------
Sig courtesy of the Sig Master, Skywarp!
-------
Former AWF Tag Team Champion
Co-Hardcore Champion (x 2)
Member of Pulp Faction!
-------
TF Archive RPG Co-Player of the Year
-------
Galvatron91

evil chuckles...

Post by Galvatron91 »

victory is mine...