Suggestions on selling Euro TFs?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
DeadEye
Protoform

Suggestions on selling Euro TFs?

Post by DeadEye »

Hi there, all. In the process of clearing out my shed, I've come across a number of my old transformers. Since some of them are European, I'm considering selling or trading a few of them, and I was wondering if anyone could either suggest some resources where I can get a rough estimate of how much each is worth?

I have a loose Decepticon Trakkon Fearswoop, with all his accessories and almost no sticker-wear, a loose Decepticon Obliterator Clench, also with all accessories and very little sticker-wear. I also have several European Action Masters, such as a near-mint loose Powerflash with all accessories, a near mint Sideswipe only missing his white pistol, a loose near-mint Take-Off who is missing the beak and wings of his companion, a loose mint Bombshell who is missing the green bug, and loose Tracks who is missing his pistol and the two blue tri-barrelled guns off his tank companion.

Any assistance you can give is welcome, and thanks in advance.
TheGhostOfStarscream
Protoform

Post by TheGhostOfStarscream »

the only EURO tf u have there whos worth anything to u guys in america is clench
LATEST TOY REVIEWED FIGURE IS FORTRESS MAXIMUS. COME CHECK OUT THE TOY REVIEWS AND CLICK THE LINK
http://www.keytovectorsigma.com
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Your best bet would odds are be Ebay.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Garand

Post by Garand »

Going the eBay route:

Trakkon Fearswoop, Clench: sell individually

Action Masters, sell grouped in a lot.