Which Transformer do you absolutely hate? Why?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Civ

Which Transformer do you absolutely hate? Why?

Post by Civ »

Just like the title says, which G1 Transformer do you wish was never created and why?

For me, I would have to say the Insecticons. I just found them highly annoying.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

The Autobots.
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

hmmmmmmmmm.......

i would have to say punch/counterpunch.

"okay, i'm going to turn around now, and refer to my self as "countermax" and the decepticons will never be the wiser!"

yeah....that'd work real well.

and yet, nobody figured it out. the decepticons just went merrily about their business. they included counterpunch in their reindeer games. and not once did anyone even mention the possibility of them being the same person.

oy.
Cyclonis
Protoform

Post by Cyclonis »

Cosmos, his robot mode sucked!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Plasmodium
The Autobots.

Could you BE any more vague?! :p
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Optimus Prime: He's a boyscout. Besides, he's been done to death, with every series having an OP.
Originally posted by fort_max
and yet, nobody figured it out. the decepticons just went merrily about their business. they included counterpunch in their reindeer games. and not once did anyone even mention the possibility of them being the same person.

Galvatron: Durrr, Punch and Counterpunch have the same vehicle mode. There's got to be some connection that I'm missing . . .
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Longtooth. Because he's a giant f*cking walrus.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Longtooth does sucketh ass.

But I'm going to have to go for someone on a principle, rather than in general. Starscream. As written now, he's the laziest, most predictable "character" in the world, with a legion of fans who think the way he's written now is "classic" rather than "****ing shoddy".
thunderwarp
Protoform

Post by thunderwarp »

definatly bumblebee, soooo anoying, and how can a robot that small always be in the big fights and not loose.

another reason is he is mates with spike, who is also annoying:wall:
Open, Dam it Open. Prime, you said the matrix would light our darkest hour!!
Streetwise
Protoform

Post by Streetwise »

Definately Wheelie! Along with Daniel. Getting crushed by Trypticon...yea.. that sounds great...:cool:

I hated his rhymes... And you know whats worse? Starscream gets blown to bits by Galvy's canon in the movie, yet Wheelie survives a shot from Galv in Five faces of darkness (part three?)
The matrix is no mere weapon! No simple energy source! It is POWER! Ultimate, unfathomable power! --- Scourge (The burden hardest to bear)
s2h
Protoform

Post by s2h »

Rodimus Prime for his truly lame toy. What the hell is he ment to be anyway.
KillTheKids
Protoform

Post by KillTheKids »

Bumblebee, need I say more...
nmathew
Protoform

Post by nmathew »

Originally posted by s2h
Rodimus Prime for his truly lame toy. What the hell is he ment to be anyway.

Winnebego with flames?
Civ

Post by Civ »

If we talk about toys, I hated that whole Micromaster deal. Here I have these little, cheap plastic wannabe transformers, which unfortunately, my damn dog swallowed. :mad:
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Ballplayer
Protoform

Post by Ballplayer »

I think, I hate every transformer toy that came out after the first 3 seasons are a waste. All of them have stupid ideas in them

==> Micromasters???, Pretenders??? And the worst of them all action masters... And they call them selfs transformers :S

As for the cartoon I hated the idea of fembots, so that means Arcee. Because the automaticly put in the idea of love and stuff, which makes the stories mushy.

As if they weren't mushy enough with Daniel, and Spike in them...

Dead End :"If we give away our energon cubes we're doomed.

Break Down :"If we don't we're doomed too.

Dead End :"Face it We're Doomed
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Originally posted by Civ
If we talk about toys, I hated that whole Micromaster deal. Here I have these little, cheap plastic wannabe transformers, which unfortunately, my damn dog swallowed. :mad:

Eep! I hope your dog is okay...

Originally posted by Ballplayer
As for the cartoon I hated the idea of fembots, so that means Arcee. Because the automaticly put in the idea of love and stuff, which makes the stories mushy.

I beg to differ. Personally, I don't think the concept of femmes as such is bad per se, the problem is in the execution. I don't hate Arcee (in case you didn't figure that from my user name), but I would have preferred if they'd given her more opportunities to show herself as a strong warrior lady and kick some Decepticon booty. Because I basically like that concept - here's an Autobot who looks like a Barbie car, but she's actually a warrior. "More than meets the eye," you know? ;) They really could've made something out of that concept. If only they'd given her a chance to shine, and show that she has a purpose for existance apart from being a love interest for Roddy and Springer and a mommy figure for Daniel... *sigh*
Ballplayer
Protoform

Post by Ballplayer »

Indeed, if that would only have done that

Dead End :"If we give away our energon cubes we're doomed.

Break Down :"If we don't we're doomed too.

Dead End :"Face it We're Doomed
bruticus-kaos
Protoform

Post by bruticus-kaos »

Seaspray,Cosmos, and Powerglide Id have to say
Originally posted by fort_max

i would have to say punch/counterpunch.

"okay, i'm going to turn around now, and refer to my self as "countermax" and the decepticons will never be the wiser!"

yeah....that'd work real well.

and yet, nobody figured it out. the decepticons just went merrily about their business.
oy.

LOL as quickly as i read you post i thought of ....punch/counterpunch actually just being the mentally unstable trasformer with multiple personalities ...who actually didnt have a ever so stealth desguise and fooling anyone....

he ran around swapping back and forth and the autobots & decepts all had one big laugh about him...i can imagine Optimus & Galvy calling each other ( wassup budwieser commmercial style even) and laughing together about him and plotting jokes to pull on thier unstable & unwitty comrade.....lol
Ozz
Protoform

Post by Ozz »

Old Oppy P. He's boring. Most of the time.