[Original RPG] End of the Line: Undertow (Nemesis)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

End of the Line: Undertow (Nemesis)

Post by Warcry »

With the majority of the Decepticon forces deployed on assignments, the Nemesis is a ghost town. Only Gigatron, Scorponok, Soundwave, Nightracer and a few others remain onboard, whilst Hatemonger and Astrotrain have led forays to advance Gigatron's master plan. Knowing that the Warworld is nearly complete, the Decepticon leadership believe that they are standing on the cusp of victory.

Aboardship, Sunstreaker has managed to sneak onboard, and is attempting to trade secrets to Gigatron in exchange for a shuttle that can take him to Cybertron. An Autobot team that includes his brother Sideswipe has been dispatched to bring the traitor in...or bring him down.
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

The vocal pattern scan which Soundwave was running was returning anomalous results. The Autobot claimed he had turned traitor, but the inflections of pitch and tone told Soundwave otherwise - there was an underlying motive - something the traitor was carefully trying to hide...
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Interrogation Room

"I have an exact lay out of the command structure. Who and what to hit to make the entire force fall apart. And no, it isn't as easy as Kill Prime. He has very little to do with the actual command during battle." Sunstreaker started with something small and that was pretty much well-known, but it atleast showed he wasn't kidding.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Interrogation Room

"Indeed," Gigatron said noncomittally. The Autobot hadn't said anything he didn't already know...killing Prime had always been more of a personal battle of wills than an attempt to decapitate the Autobot command structure.

Still, a start was a start. If Sunstreaker was lying, he was at least fairly good at it.

"If Optimus isn't that deeply involved in tactical details, then who is? Who would be the prime targets for my assassins?"
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

*Hook nudged Scrapper who was leaning agenst the wall.*

Hook: "How long do u think they will be in there?"

Scrapper: "Beats me, I dont even know what they are talking about."

Mixmaster: "Speaking of that, where is everybody?"

Bonecrusher: "You Don't think that..."

*Bonecrusher walked up to the door (I'm assuming there is a door.) And knocked on it several times.*

Bonecrusher: "Any one in there?"

Long Haul: "Get your guns ready boys! You never know."

Scavenger: "You overreactive fool, If you fire uppon Gigatron He'll have all our heads!"

Hook: "Still better to be prepared.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Interrogation room

While she gave no outward sign, the words target and assassinations cought Nightracer's interest.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Interrogation Room

Hearing the knocks at the door, Gigatron cast a glance over his shoulder.

"Nightracer," he said to the femme, an edge in his voice, "do see what our visitors want."

He didn't add it had better be good, for their sake, but everyone in the room surely knew it was implied.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Aboard Sky Lynx

Pipes leaned over the seat in front of him, to look at the navigation panels. "So whats our status? Can I dive out and hit things yet?"

Powerglide, who would usually agree, looked at the screens. "Um....is that the Nemesis we're coming up on? I thought we were going to Russia...."

Glyph was still a fish out of water, and had no idea what any of these terms meant. "The Nemesis? That sounds bad.......is that bad?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Sky Lynx:

Sky Lynx: "Yes, we are aproaching the Decepticon undersea base. Are there any questions before we get there?"
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Interrogation Room

After giving Gigatron a brief nod, she slipped Sunstreaker's gun into her subspace compartment. Nightracer kept her rifle in hand ( but pointed it at the floor) and walked over to the interrogation room door. When she got to it, Nightracer carefully openned the door (while making sure she wasn't dirrectly in the path of gunfire (should any guns be shot).

" Do you have a reason for this interruption?" Nightracer calmly asked the Constructicons.
the other party."
Sociopathic Autobot

Sunstreaker took note that his gun was now in sub-space and watched the door. He waited to see what the Constructicons wanted with Gigatron before he continued.

This also gave him a chance to formulate an answer. Truth be told, there were some Autobots he still wanted to keep out of harms way.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

Hook: "My apologies, The ship was empty when we arrived, we thought that maybe, well you know.

(ooc: Was hook Or Bonecrusher the leader of the Constructicons?)
Scout

Post by Scout »

OOC: Hook is typically the head and Quick Switch played him as the lead.

Aboard Sky Lynx

"No in-flight movie Sky?" Hound chuckled in response as he continued scanning the area.
However, the smile faded as he looked up. "Screen's showing a corruption on Sunstreaker's energy sig - 40 miles southwest by 2 south- approximately 2,103 feet below the surface of the water- give or take a couple dozen.
He's down there- in some form."
Sociopathic Autobot

Originally posted by Rollerdash

(ooc: Was hook Or Bonecrusher the leader of the Constructicons?)

OOC: Scrapper was the head in every continuity I thought.

Sideswipe shook his head at Hound

"It ain't him. I guarentee it's a clone or something."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Interrogation Room

Many responses to Hook's statement went through her mind, but eventually Nightracer settled on what she hoped was the politest (but also to the point). It never was a good idea to upset those who are in charge of the medbay.

"The computers have lists on who is activilly on a mission or not," Nightracer said to Hook.
the other party."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Sky Lynx:

Sky Lynx: "Sorry, Hound, my projector was damaged during the fighting in Tokyo."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC: Sociopathic Autobot is right. Scrapper is supposed Constructicon leader; he's got the highest rank out of the six. I've seen Scrapper, Hook, Bonecrusher and even Scavenger in charge of the team at different times, though, depending on what they were doing and who happened to be writing them. In general, Hook usually seems to be in charge when they're repairing someone, and Scrapper is usually in charge when they're fighting or building a new machine. :))

Interrogation Room

Gigatron glared over his shoulder at the interruption, but said nothing to the Constructicons or any of his other minions.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Aboard Sky Lynx

"I do have a question, actually." Pipes said to Sky Lynx. "What the Primus is going on? We were told Yellowstreaker was in a remote area of Russia and that we were going to pound his face. Nobody said anything about the bleeding decepticon Headquarters."

Pipes paused a moment, something clicked mentally.

"We're going to the decepticon headquarters? That's fantastic!!!"
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Soundwave felt that this was his chance to talk to Gigatron.
He approached Gigatron and said:

"Gigatron. I have been conducting frequency and voice analysis on the speech pattersn from this..." he gestured towards Sunstreaker with his right arm "...Autobot. The results show that much of what he says may be untrue or contain distortions of truth."

He paused waiting for Gigatron's response.
Lord Zarak

Shockwaves Office

Post by Lord Zarak »

With the search complete, Shockwave began to study the information in front of him regarding Joseph Stalin.

As he did so, he began to see similarites between the two. Both of them were, so to speak, physically weak. They both depended upon others to do the dirty work, yet by some strange twist of fate, this allowed their stature to grow. By being seen as in control, but without hands on dirtyness, the image they cultivated was of style, substance, and, in the case of Stalin thugh not yet Gigatron, love for him.

"Maybe the show trials worked after all" mused Shockwave to himself.