4 Championships and More! Monday Night Mayhem Results!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Plasmodium

4 Championships and More! Monday Night Mayhem Results!

Post by Plasmodium »

The Archive Wrestling Federation’s (pseudo) weekly program came on the air to a haze of fireworks, which died down and stopped when cameras went backstage and found Nmathew and Quick Switch entering the arena with the Tag Team Championship belts in hand. The crowd in the arena cheered, and JFA and JHA began the broadcast.

JFA: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Monday Night Mayhem! We’ve got quite a show for you here tonight, headlined by a tag team bonanza pitting D-Generation Next against the Phantom Foundation, The Game and The O’Con against Cosmotron and The Ghost!
JHA: Forget about that, it’s gonna be lights out for the Foundation in no time! I wanna talk about what Claypool’s got up his sleeve tonight for the cWo! That guy never ceases to amaze me!
JFA: What should amaze you is that RCOSD hasn’t killed him after the events of last week. Is there really any way these two men can possibly get along as part of the same crew?
JHA: If RCOSD gets outta line, you know Clay won’t hesitate to pimp slap him!
JFA: And, ladies and gentlemen, let’s not forget about the big tag team championship match, a rematch of last week’s clash between the Next Age Outlaws and the brand new champions, the Mav’ricks.
JHA: And this time, it’s gonna be inside a steel cage! I can’t wait for that one…

Ultimate Prime Fan vs. Plasmodium

“Its my life” hits as UPF makes his way to the ring. He slides in under the bottom rope and raises his arms inside the ring. “No Chance in Hell” hits as Plasmodium makes his way to ringside. He rushes the ring and the two begin grappling as the bell rings.

JFA: Plasmodium is going to be looking for revenge after what UPF did to him last week on Mayhem. This should be a great match-up, if the CWO doesn’t interfere.
JHA: Why would they do a thing like that?
JFA: I don’t know… because they can’t win without cheating maybe?
JHA: You're always so hung up on details.

In the ring, the two competitors were trading blows in the centre of the ring. UPF began to get the upper hand as he slowly backed Plasmo into a corner and began stomping away at him. As Plasmo fell to the ground in the corner, UPF backed up and then ran into him feet first, nailing him in the stomach. UPF pulled Plasmodium to the centre of the ring and went for the cover, but only got a two-count.

UPF lifted Plasmo to his feet and ran him into the ropes. As Plasmo came back, he went for a clothesline, but UPF was able to hit a Russian Leg-sweep. As Plasmo lied on his stomach, UPF got on top of him and began ramming his head into the mat. When Plasmo was sufficiently beaten down, UPF lifted him to his feet. He went for the Skyhigh Stunner, but Plasmo pushed him away from him and into a corner. UPF turned around and ran for Plasmo, but Plasmo ducked out of the way and UPF nailed the turnbuckle. As he staggered backwards, Plasmo hit a swinging neck-breaker. He went for a cover, but UPF kicked out after two.

As Plasmo tried to lift UPF up, UPF managed to swing him down and cover him in a small package. Plasmo quickly reversed the move, but UPF was able to squirm his way out. The two competitors rose to their feet at the same time, but UPF went on the offensive when he nailed Plasmo with a clothesline. UPF raised Plasmo to his feet and nailed a DDT. The crowd began to cheer and UPF figured he’d give him their money’s worth. He went into a corner began climbing the ropes until he was standing at the top turnbuckle. Suddenly, from the crowd, Claypool jumped over the guardrail and grabbed the top rope, forcing UPF to lose his balance. He fell in a very unforgiving position with his legs on either side of the turnbuckle.

JFA: This is an outrage! The CWO are going to steal another match! Somebody has to put an end to this!
JHA: You go out there and try to stop them. I doubt they’ll listen to you or anybody else.

Plasmo was beginning to get to his feet and saw UPF in a very vulnerable position. He climbed to the second rope and set UPF up for a suplex from the top. UPF wasn’t able to fight back, as Plasmo nailed the move, leaving UPF in a mess in the centre of the ring. He crawled over him for the cover and got the 1-2-3. As the bell sounded, Claypool entered the ring with Plasmo and the two of them began laying the boots UPF.

Camera cuts to Redstreak's locker room, Redstreak is seen within talking with the Mav'ricks.

Red: I really thought you guys did a helluva job last week. That was a real shot to DN, I'm sure.
TC: Yeah, those bastards will get what's theirs yet. If you could get that world title, we'd really grab some attention.
Ravage: Yeah, three guys with no allegiances holding the biggest titles of them all. That'd just flat-out kick ass.
Red: No question. But I won't get another world shot for a little while yet, despite not getting pinned last week in the triple-threat. But I think Mr. Loudmouth, The HDD, O'Con, whatever he calls himself anymore, needs to get his trap shut a bit...I'll be going after that Hardcore belt, and I'll end that absurd winning streak he's on.

Just then, an *Ahem* comes from the doorway, and the trio turns to see LordSixshot!

Red: What the hell are you doing here?
Sixy: We need to talk. Alone.
(Red looks at the Mav'ricks)
Red: I'll catch up with you guys at ringside.
(Both Mav'ricks try to give Redstreak a questionable glance on their way out, but are far too distracted by Sixy)
Sixy: Now that they're gone, I think it's high time we spoke.
Red(casually checking her out): Indeed...I presume you are here representing DNext in some way.
Sixy: Precisely. I am here to offer you entry into Degeneration-Next.
Red: Yeah, that's about what I figured.
Sixy: Certainly you know the advantages of membership.
Red: I'm well aware of what you guys do...take orders from Brendocon. And screw up other peoples' matches. What makes you think, that after what you guys have done to me, that I would suddenly let all be forgiven and join your ranks?
Sixy: Because you know as well as I do the kind of power we have. We have made stars and we can make more.
Red: Yeah, and you could hold me back, too. If I joined you, I wouldn't get a shot at the World title or the Hardcore title unless their holders lose.
Sixy: Look, if you want to challenge one of them and get one more lesson drilled into you before you finally wise up and join us, that's fine by me. But the Heartbrend kid will beat you to a pulp if you dare cross him.
Red: We'll see about that. I'm a 2-time Hardcore champion, and if he's got the cast iron nuts to go toe-to-toe with me for that title, I'm more than willing to oblige. We can even wait for the PPV if he likes, it doesn't bother me at all.
Sixy: You're going to wait until then to decide?
Red: Yep. Not before.
Sixy(grunts): Very well. But the offer is on the table. Consider this your one best chance to join up with us. Because if you say no, we won't take it lightly.
Red: Well, my dear, then I guess I'll have to be ready for you. Or maybe you should be ready for me.

Red blows her a kiss and walks out with a smirk on his face, leaving the leading female in the AWF standing there, hands on her hips, frustrated.

Back in the arena bowl, “Back in Black” began to blast and Nmathew and Quick Switch came through the curtains, tag team championship belts in hand! As the crowd roared, the popular tandem sauntered down the aisle and entered the ring, stealing microphones from the timekeeper before they stepped inside.

JHA: What’s going on here? This isn’t on my program!
JFA: Obviously the chart toppers having something to say.
JHA: The what? Oh, you did NOT just call them that…

Quick Switch: Ladies and gentlefolk, if you would kindly direct your attention to the middle of the center ring! Here for your viewing pleasure, the Archive Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions, Nmathew aaaaaaaaand Quick Switch!
Nmathew: That’s right, Switch! Now, I know some of you out there might be thinking that we didn’t get these belts fair and square. Fact is, we never got the chance! We’ve done our hard time here in the AWF, we’ve fought up from the bottom, and still we don’t get the recognition we deserve! Everyone, especially Commissioner Vaccaro, knows that the only team that can beat us is ourselves!
Quick Switch: And now, since N and I have worked out all our problems, we’ve had enough waiting. Playing the game is fine for a time, but when your number’s up and you don’t get called, sometimes you just gotta reach for what you want…and take it!
Nmathew: So we’re issuing a challenge, right here and right now. Whichever team comes outta tonight with the win, we’ll give you a chance to get your belts back…at Dual Destruction. See what the commissioner has to say about that.

With that, Quick Switch and Nmathew dropped their mics and headed for the back, title belts in hand.

Lord Zarak vs. Mkay0

JFA: Lord Zarak in action after that upset loss to Silly Cow last week.
JHA: Talk about humiliating! Cow couldn’t beat a dead horse, and this Zarak guy runs his mouth all week and gets taken down inside of 5 minutes! Unheard of!
JFA: Well, Zarak will have an even greater task against former Hardcore Champion Mkay0, who beat the Philly Gangsta Viewfind in a brutal hardcore match last week.
JHA: Bah, he cheated. No one beats the One True Gangsta fair and square, you know that!
JFA: Ugh…

RA: Introducing first, from Truth or Consequences, New Mexico….Mkay0!!!

The crowd cheered as Mkay came through the curtains to the sounds of NOFX’s “Go Your Own Way”. As Mkay strolled to the ring, cameras went backstage and found Lord Zarak ready to do an interview with NFHG.

NFHG: Here we have, Ladies and Gents, Lord Zarak, a brash new...
Zarak: Brash?! I'll give you brash, punk, and come to think of it I'll give that under dog, no sorry, idiot Silly Cow brash as well, you mark my words punk
NFHG: You seem intent on making an immediate impact, yet you have not yet succeeded in doing so. Is there any reason why...
Zarak: I’ll give you a reason why I haven’t made an impact. My last opponent cheated, and in my first match that idiot Heart Brend Kid interfered when I was on top. Hardly the impact I envisaged for myself, don’t you think?
NFHG: Well...
Zarak: Well what?
NFHG: I admit that you haven’t had the best of luck. Now, Lord Zarak, why did you join the AWF?
Zarak: Certainly not to talk to incompetent people like you. But really, I came from Failsworth, a place that is always in between Oldham and Manchester. I am proud of where I am from, and I want to be the person to put Failsworth on the map!
NFHG: You seem bitter about the fact that Failsworth is not recognized in its own right...
Zarak: Hell yeah.
NFHG: Er...
Zarak: Any more questions, punk?
NFHG: Yes. Why are you arrogant? Surely if you want to put Failsworth on the map, it should be for the right reasons
Zarak: Because that is the way I am.
NFHG: Thank you Lord...

With that, Zarak wound up out of nowhere and leveled NFHG with a right hand! As the camerman stumbled back to get away from the assault, Zarak picked up the innocent NFHG and heaved him straight through the nearby tech table, shattering the technical equipment and leaving NFHG a bloody mess!

Zarak: Boring interview anyway. (walks off)

JFA: My God, my god, Zarak has just beaten the living hell out of poor NFHG. Somebody get medical attention back there.
JHA: I never liked him anyway…

With that, “True Faith” blasted and Zarak came through the curtains to a shower of boos from the crowd. He flipped off the fans and headed for the ring, ready to take on one of the AWF’s more popular stars. Zarak slid in and attacked Mkay before the bell, nailing him in the back of the head with a right hand. Mkay stumbled into the corner, and Zarak dragged him out and nailed him with a side suplex. Bouncing back up, Zarak heaved Mkay into the ropes and kicked him in the stomach, then scored with a neckbreaker. Rather than going for a cover, however, Zarak simply stood up and taunted Mkay.

JHA: What a move! This is over before it’s even started!
JFA: Zarak’s undoubtedly talented, but his ego hasn’t won him any fans, and it’s already cost him one match he should have won.
JHA: Hey, how long does it take an ambulance to get here?
JFA: Probably about 10 minutes, why?
JHA: You may as well call ‘em now, because I don’t think the Phantom Foundation is gonna be leaving under their own power once D-Next is through with them!
JFA: Will you focus on the matter at hand?

Zarak picked up Mkay and heaved him into a corner, then turned him around and rammed his head into the buckle five or six times. Stepping back, Zarak tried to go for a running clothesline, but Mkay ducked the move and let Zarak go face-first into the corner! Catching his opponent as he came out, Mkay ducked down and pulled Zarak into a backslide, but only got a two count. They bounced up and Mkay hit Zarak with a stunning dropkick, followed up by a flying elbowdrop that got a 2 count again. Mkay bounced up and ran the ropes, then dropped a knee right onto Zarak’s face, then wrapped him into a headlock that borderlined on a chokehold. When Zarak refused to submit, Mkay dragged him to the center of the ring and laid him down, then went to the corner and went for an elbowdrop from the top rope! Unfortunately for him, Zarak moved at the last second and Mkay went straight into the mat.

JFA: Ooooh, fast thinking by Zarak, and now both men are down.
JHA: You know, J, you gotta wonder if they’ve already called the medics for The Ghost and Cosmotron…I mean, wouldn’t that save time?
JFA: Will you stop?!

Taking advantage of the situation, Zarak got to his feet and took a look at the situation. He strolled over to the fallen Mkay and stood over him, mocking the signal Mkay usually gives before delivering his patented piledriver.

JFA: This is a mistake, he needs to go to work!
JHA: I’ll agree with you for once, he’s gotta finish him off! Come on, Zarak!

Leaving Mkay in a heap, Zarak climbed to the top rope and prepared to deliver the Zarak Blaster. As he flew off, however, Mkay bounced to his feet and buried a boot in Zarak’s midsection, then delivered the piledriver!

JFA: Oh no! Zarak wasted too much time, and it cost him dearly!
JHA: Kick out, kick out!
JFA: One…two…three! That’s it, and Mkay wins it!

Logging his second win in as many weeks, Mkay had his hand raised in victory, then stood over Zarak and mocked HIM before heading to the locker room. Following the match, cameras shifted backstage, where a man in a raincoat was seen skulking through the halls. As JFA and JHA complained that they could not identify the man, he turned and ducked into Commissioner Vaccaro’s office, then slammed the door behind him!

Cyberstrike NTO vs. Computron

Computron was already in the ring and eagerly anticipating the arrival of his opponent. “No Chance in Hell” hit and the newest member of the CWO made his way to the ring. NTO knocked down Computron right off the bat and had the early advantage. He tried to put him in an arm-lock on the ground, but Computron countered with a rollup and a quick cover. Cyberstrike kicked out and the two competitors shot to their feet. They locked arms and Computron was able to get the upper hand. He threw Cyberstrike into a corner and followed up with a shoulder block to his midsection.

JFA: Computron’s up to his usual CWO bashing ways.
JHA: Cyberstrike is just about to make his move, you’ll see.

Computron now had Cyberstrike in the centre of the ring and was setting up for a DDT, but Cyberstrike got free of his grip and managed to set Computron up for a standing suplex. He nailed the move and went for a cover, but Computron was able to kick out. Cyberstike followed up with an ankle lock, but Computron got to the ropes and the referee ordered Cyber to break the hold. NTO quickly pulled Compy to his feet and tried to go for a running bulldog, but Computron pushed himself out of the move and managed to send NTO flying into the turnbuckle at the same time. As Cyberstrike staggered back, Computron rolled him up from behind and went for the pin. Cyberstrike wasn’t able to squirm his way out as the referee counted the 1-2-3 and Computron stole the match. He raised his arm in victory as he quickly left the ring and went to the backstage area. Cyberstrike couldn’t believe what just happened. He grabbed the referee in a fit of anger and powerbombed him in the centre of the ring.

JHA: You show him Cyberstrike! That was such a fast count!
JFA: Cyberstrike is going to pay for this. Commissioner Vaccaro doesn’t take to kindly to people who touch the referees.

Cyberstrike walked to the backstage area cursing the whole way, for only one week after joining up with the cWo, Cyberstrike had already lost the match that made certain that he was out!

Paladin Prime vs. Viewfind

Viewfind struts to the ring, accompanied by Willy Hardball, boos raining down on him after the cheap victory he scored last week. He is focused, a psychotic look almost befitting of this match draped across his face.

Wildmild Hurtful stands near ringside, shouting encouragement at his prodigy as Wesley Willis is heard and Paladin Prime, the crazed one, starts down the ramp. The crowd applauds him furiously, but as soon as he gets in the ring, Viewfind goes to work, pounding him on the back with rights. But Paladin recovers, using a low blow to get out of the predicament. Paladin then rams Viewfind into the post and goes to town on him with furious lefts and rights until the ref forces him off. Paladin then does some backflips, slamming into Viewfind with the last one.

JFA: Some interesting moves displayed here by the lunatic Paladin Prime.
JHA: Lunatic indeed. Paladin's all over the map here!

Viewfind uppercuts Paladin away from him, then goes up top and lands a drop-kick on the crazy one. Paladin pops up, only to get a clothesline for his trouble. Viewfind then bounces off the ropes and lands a vicious elbow to the sternum of Paladin. The ref counts, but Paladin kicks out!

JFA: Great resilience...
JHA: If not great stupidity, if he was smart, he'd just let the match end! Viewfind's gonna pound him bad!

Indeed, Viewfind grabs Paladin by his hair, slamming his head into the turnbuckle. Paladin staggers, and Viewfind heads back uptop and hits a hurricanrana! He could cover, but Wilbur Horse screams at him to punish Paladin more! So Viewfind props Paladin against the post and wails away on him with slaps to the chest. Paladin has enough sense left in him to roll out under the ropes. Wildfire checks to see what the ref is up to, then runs over and kicks Paladin a few times.

JHA: Hey, what's this?!

Justt then Mkay0 runs down the ramp with a chair in hand! He goes right for Wildfire Herald and clocks him across the head as Paladin is dragged back into the ring by Viewfind, who leans over the ropes, shouting at Mkay and reaching for him. Mkay shrugs, and seeing Paladin getting back up, the ref distracted with him, Mkay nails Viewfind with the chair! Viewfind then stumbles backward, right into Paladin's clutches, and Paladin powerbombs him, stomps on his head, and gets the cover and the three count for the win!

JFA: Paladin wins it, by God, Paladin, thanks to Mkay0, has won this match after being a mere rag doll for Viewfind the entire match!
JHA: Hey, that's no fair! What business did Mkay have being here in the first place?!?
JFA: You got a short memory, ya know that?
JHA: Whatever!

As Mkay and Paladin head for the back, but not together, Wildchild Havenot is recovered, and grabs a mic.

WH: Hey! Just a damn minute! You want a piece of us?!? You wanna come down here, Mkay0, and nail us with chairs?! Are you man enough to take it into the ring? Are you?(Mkay nods) Then how about this? You and your buddy there team against Viewfind and Wildfire Herald in a no holds-barred match!

Paladin and Mkay look at each other then back at Wildfire, nodding and shouting "You got it!"

JFA: Whoa, a no holds-barred match!
JHA: I wouldn't be so quick to accept it if I were those two, but apparently they want to get their asses kicked pretty bad!
JFA: You are insane.

European Championship
Mirage (Champion) vs. Jetfire

JFA: "And this match could well steal the show."
JHA: "I give it two minutes... tops. And that
includes Mirage's victory posing... and that takes
four minutes!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest,
scheduled for one fall, is for the AWF European
Championship..."

"You got the touch! You got the power!"

".. introducing first, from London, England... and
accompanied to the ring by Computron... the
challenger... Jetfire!"

JHA: "That's not fair! Bringing somebody out with
him!"
JFA: "Yeah, 'cause the cWo will never do that..."
JHA: "That's different... the cWo all have manager's
licenses... Computron doesn't!"
JFA: "What about from his stint in the cWo?"
JHA: "Shut up."

The former champion slid into the ring, his tag team
partner assuming a position at ringside.

JFA: "This is set to be a very political encounter...
Jetfire and Computron both ex-members of the Order...
and it was Mirage's victory Jetfire that signalled his
entry into the cWo... and also upset DGeneration Next
quite a bit, I'd hazard to guess...."
JHA: "History lessons. How boring."

"And his opponent... from Cottenham, England...
representing the Claypool World Order.... the AWF
European Champion... "The Big Ragebowski" - Mirage!"

The cWo theme hits, and the champion emerges... but
alone, in street clothes, and on crutches!

JHA: "Oh my god there must have been an accident...
he can't be made to wrestle like that!"

Mirage slowly trudges to the ring, belt over his
shoulder, and cautiously climbs up the ring-steps and
through the ropes.

JFA: "This is very interesting... we didn't hear of
any incidents involving Mirage..."
JHA: "Are you casting aspersions?!"
JFA: "Just stating facts."
JHA: "Well don't. Keep your mouth shut and let me
state my opinions. And my opinion is that Jetfire had
Mirage attacked so he wouldn't get his candyass kicked
in the ring tonight!"

Jetfire stands in the corner, Computron on the apron
talking to him. they both look on perplexed as the Big
Ragebowski takes the ring mic and starts to address
the crowd.

Mirage: "Helloooo, cWo fans!! It's so good to see so
many of you... and so many of you fine ladies... have
come - if you'll pardon the expression - to see me
tonight... and if you're very lucky ladies, you
will see me tonight... But the Big Ragebowski
has some bad news.... it seems that some people around
here can't fight fair, and have to hire goons with
crowbars to do their dirty work for them..."

JHA: "See! Who cares about your facts? My opinion
was right!"

Mirage: "So it seems that, for the first time in
history, the Big Ragebowski will be unable to perform
for you tonight... but fear not... for there shall be
a European Championship Match tonight... I have a
substitute... somebody who I feel can do justice to
the cWo European Title for one night... he's worn gold
before, and he is one of the newest cWo members... I
give you... RCOSD!"

The cWo theme starts again, and RCOSD slowly emerges,
being ushered down the aisle by Prowl? and obviously
uncomfortable in the cWo t-shirt he has been corraled
into wearing.

The Scot reaches the ring, and clambers in, heading
straight for Jetfire as Mirage slowly clambers out of
the ring on his crutches.

JFA: "And it would seem that the officials are
letting RCOSD defend the European title on Mirage's
behalf... interesting development."
JHA: "Will you be quiet? I'm trying to watch the
match!"

The bell rings, and RCOSD goes straight to work on
Jetfire with a series of clubbing blows before
throwing him backwards into the turnbuckles and
ramming a knee into the gut.

JFA: "Jetfire's been caught right off guard here, he
didn't expect RCOSD... he prepared for Mirage."
JHA: "Blah blah blah."

After several more kneelifts, RCOSD grabs his
opponent, and dumps him on the top turnbuckle, before
ascending the ropes for a superplex.

JFA: "RCOSD going up top now... and Jetfire...
fighting back... firm fist to the forehead... and now
he's climbing up with him... both stood on the top
rope... he's going for the Fire in the Sky! Prowl?'s
distracting the referee..."
JHA: "He's cheating! RCOSD can't get hit with a
powerbomb... it's not possible!"
JFA: "No, he's gonna hit it... this could be over
very... oh my god! What the hell just happened?"
JHA: "He lost his balance... that's all..."
JFA: "Lost his balance my left foot! Mirage just
smashed him in the back with his crutch! And the
referee missed it! And now Computron is chasing
Mirage back down the aisle... and the European
Champion is running incredibly fast for an injured
man..."
JHA: "I can't believe you... you're making it all
up...."
JFA: "How could a man with an injured knee leap onto
the apron and nail Jetfire in the back of the head
with a crutch?!"
JHA: "He couldn't. You're lying."

Prowl? hops down off the apron, and the referee turns
back to the ring to see Jetfire lying in a heap on the
mat, and RCOSD crawling across to drape his arm across
the chest. He makes the count... 1... 2... 3!!

JFA: "Robbery. Sheer robbery."

"The winner of this match... RCOSD... so still
European Champion... Mirage..."

Steel Cage Match for the Tag Team Championship
The Mav’ricks (Champions) vs. The Next Age Outlaws

JFA: What a match this is going to be. The Mav’ricks, one week into their title reign, defending the championship against the men they defeated, the Next Age Outlaws.
JHA: One week in, and one week out, you idiot! This is gonna be the shortest title reign in AWF history!
JFA: I believe your friend Plasmodium holds that record.
JHA: You leave Plas out of this! He and the rest of the cWo are very near and dear to me, and I won’t have you talking behind their backs like that!
JFA: Wait a minute…

Before the participants could even come to ringside, the cWo tune began to blast and Prowl and Bombshell came through the curtains! The two men sauntered down to ringside and wedged themselves in at the announce table, joining JFA and JHA for commentary!

JHA: Thanks for saving me, guys, I don’t know how much longer I coulda put up with this loser by myself.
JFA: Oh please…
Bombshell: You shut your mouth, jobber, and watch the carnage that’s about to take place!
Prowl?: Only question is this: how hot and bothered are all my ladies gonna be when the tag titles belong to the cWo?
JFA: The tag title situation is complicated enough as it is, gentlemen, what with Quick Switch and Nmathew having issued a challenge to whichever team gets out of this match with the championship.
Bombshell: Trust me, J, when it’s all said and done, the cWo is gonna have those belts in our camp, I guarantee it.

With that, the D-Generation Next theme began to blast, and the Next Age Outlaws (Dead Pool and Syxxswitch) came through the curtains to a chorus of boos from the crowd. The two men strolled down to ringside and the referee opened the cage door and let them step inside. Meanwhile, “Papercut” began to blare….

RA: And their opponents…they are the Archive Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions, TC84…Ravage….The Mav’ricks!!!!

The two crowd favorites burst through the curtains and rushed down to the cage, climbing to the pinnacle on either side to take in the roars of the fans! Seeing their DN adversaries in the middle of the ring, Ravage and TC climbed inside and slid down the cage, attacking the Outlaws in the center of the ring!

JFA: This is an unusual cage match, to say the least. Only way to win is by pin or submission - escaping the cage does not earn a victory here.
JHA: Tell that to the Mav’ricks, they’ll probably be running for the exits in a second!
Bombshell: DN’s a bunch of cowards as well. All four of ‘em will probably be runnin’ like little girls.
JHA: Now, I happen to know that…
Prowl?: Know what?!?
JHA: Er, nothing. CWO rules!
Prowl?: You’re goddamn right!
JFA: Somebody let this match be over…

Ravage paired off with Dead Pool and TC with Syxxswitch. TC heaved Syxx into the ropes, but the high-flyer avoided a clothesline, leaped onto the middle rope, and sprung off backward, nailing TC with a modified moonsault! Syxxswitch bounced back up and tried the same move again, but TC caught him in midair and drove him headfirst into the mat in a Tombstone piledriver! TC went for the cover, and it was only the intervention of Dead Pool (who had floored Ravage with a low blow) that stopped the count!

Dead Pool picked up TC and dragged him to the corner, then heaved him over the turnbuckles driving him face-first into the steel! Blood squirted from TC’s forehead as he toppled back onto the mat. Recovering from Dead Pool’s low blow, Ravage got up and attacked, grabbing Dead Pool from behind and burying him with an inverted DDT! Meanwhile, TC stumbled across the ring and rammed into the recovering Syxxswitch, driving him through the ropes and straight into the steel. With Syxxswitch down and out, the Mav’ricks had the opportunity for a double-team situation, since the referee had given up all hope of maintaining order. Ravage and TC heaved Dead Pool into the ropes, then flattened him with a double-clothesline followed by a double-elbowdrop. While Ravage pulled Dead Pool out to the center of the ring, TC went to the corner and climbed to the top rope.

JHA: Syxxy, get up, do something, quick!
JFA: The Mav’ricks looking to finish things off here, and Syxxswitch is outta commission!

Signaling his partner, Ravage grabbed Dead Pool around the throat and chokeslammed him in the center of the ring, and TC came flying off the ropes and scored with the Death from Above frog splash!!! Drenched in blood, TC bounced off of Dead Pool and high-fived his opponent, the match won! What he didn’t notice was Syxxswitch climbing the top rope and flying off, nailing both his opponents with a double-dropkick!

JFA: What a low-down sneak attack!
Prowl: Ain’t nothing wrong with coming from behind!
JFA: Oh, stop that.
JHA: Since when are you two so anti-D-Next?
Bombshell: We’re CWO, sucka…we are whatever we wanna be.
JFA: Brain-dead seems to be the only consistent element.
Prowl: What?
JFA: Nothing…

With all three men down, Syxxswitch opened the cage door and went to the outside, stealing the timekeeper’s folding chair. As Dead Pool started to recover, he stumbled over to the cage door and reached through to get the chair from his partner. Just then, however, Prowl leaped up from his seat, rushed around the ring and leveled Syxxswitch from behind with the bell!!! Meanwhile, Bombshell ran around from the other side, and as Dead Pool leaned through the doorway to intervene, Bombshell grabbed the door and swung the steel right into the Degenerate’s face! Dead Pool dropped the chair and fell back into the ring, hitting the mat unconscious. Before anyone could realize what had happened, the fallen TC slid over to Dead Pool and put a hand on his chest, getting the three count and the victory to retain the championship!

JFA: What the hell? The cWo has given the victory to the Mav’ricks! What’s going on here?
JHA: The cWo’s takin’ its revenge on D-Next, I guess! Wait a minute!

Stepping over the bodies of Syxxswitch and Dead Pool, Bombshell and Prowl entered the ring and stood before TC and Ravage….then presented them with CWO shirts and raised their hands in victory!!!!

JFA: NO!!!!!! Impossible!!!! This was a set-up!!!! This whole thing was a setup!!!!
JHA: Unbelievable!!!! The Mav’ricks are CWO for life!!!!
JFA: Oh, this is despicable…the fans are furious….they’re littering the ring…and for once, it’s D-Next that’s been screwed, not the other way around!!!
JHA: I gotta say it, J…D-Next has had this coming, but even I didn’t think it was going to go down like this!!!!

As the fans rained the ring with boos and trash, the four cWo members left the ring and headed for the exits, the championship (if not the belts) retained!!!

Intercontinental Championship
Blitzwing (Champion) vs. *Predaking*

Former AWF IC champion Predaking makes his way to the ring to the sound of U2’s Pride. Seemingly ignoring the crowd’s loud ovation, Predaking was all business, checking the ropes and doing some last minute stretching.

HA: Now making his way to the ring, the AWF Intercontinental Champion… Blitzwing!

Blitzwing marched down the ramp with his IC belt hanging over his shoulder. Pausing to give a youngster of about the age of six a “hi 5,” he truly seemed to be enjoying himself.

JHA: This sickens me. If it isn’t bad enough that the true champion isn’t here, I need to watch this sickening display!

JFA: How do you figure Blitzwing isn’t the champ? He did win in that ladder match. Come on! Predaking and the Lock were nearly dead after falling through our table, or have you forgotten already?

JHA: Shut up, you!

The two combatants shook hands briefly to start off the match.

JFA: Clearly, these two men have gained quite a bit of respect for each other in their matches.

JHA: A quick thumb to the eye…

The two locked up, and Predaking managed to push the smaller champion into a corner. Breaking the hold to deliver some punches, Predaking was caught by surprise as the smaller Blitzwing managed to reverse the situation. Throwing Predaking into the corner, Blitzwing began delivering some searing chops to Predaking’s chest. Eliciting a loud “Whoo!” from the crowd, Blitzwing climbed onto the first rope to deliver some punches. His momentum ended quickly, however, as Predaking hit the Tantrum, leaving Blitzwing on the mat after the hard-hitting powerbomb.

JHA: That’ll knock the wind from your sails! I don’t really care who wins, so long as the victor comes out nice and bloody so the Lock won’t have to waste much time regaining his belt.

Picking up Blitzwing and delivering a sidewalk slam, Predaking seemed to be firmly in control of the match. Delivering an Irish Whip into the ropes, Predaking clothed lined Blitzwing, and followed up with some elbow drops. Still having a lot of fight left in him, Blitzwing tried battling back with some punches, only to succumb to a hard knee to the midsection from Predaking, which dropped the champ to his knees. Predaking went up top, and the dazed Blitzwing rose to his feet. Looking to hit a flying clothes line off the top rope, instead Predaking was hit with an amazing dropkick to his face from Blitzwing!

JFA: The champs still got some fight left in him!

JHA: Who cares? Someone get pinned quickly so I can watch something better.

Blitzwing went for the cover, but only managed a two count. Lifting Predaking up, and throwing him to the turnbuckle, Blitzwing set upon the challenger with a flurry of kicks and punches which Predaking was unable to block. Blitzwing followed up with a Russian Leg Sweep, which obtained him another two count. Blitzwing pulled Predaking to a corner by his arm, delivered a few elbow drops, and climbed the top rope. Trying to land a moonsault, Blitzwing had the misfortune of feeling the mat as Predaking rolled out of the ring to avoid the high risk, highflying move. With Blitzwing down, Predaking circled the mat to catch his breath. When the ref reached an 8 count, Predaking climbed back into the ring, only to see his competition vanish from the mat. Seeing grimlock’s head, Predaking became irate, and the ref, still not noticing grimlock, attempted to calm Predaking. Having pulled the champ form the ring, grimlock delivered a few punches to Blitzwing, and then hit a reverse fall away slam! He rolled the hurt champ back into the ring. Climbing back into the ring himself, grimlock yelled at the ref, who finally turned around to see him. Smiling, he hit yet another reverse fall away slam on the champ, and the ref had no option but to disqualify Predaking from the match for outside assistance! Giving Predaking a mocking bow, grimlock then ran from the ring, with Predaking in pursuit.

As the two men cleared the area, and the ref was checking on the downed Blitzwing, the cWo music hit!

JHA: It’s Claypool! There he is! He’s a true warrior.

Ignoring the shouts of “Get backstage,” Claypool addressed the arena.

Claypool: I have a public announcement to make! First off, these fools cannot even have a match without someone interfering. How many times are we going to see Predaking and grimlock screw each other out of the title? It’s boring I tell you. They’ve had their shot. Vaccaro, for all my wins, what kind of title shot have I been given? I know you’re scared to put one of your precious AWF losers in the ring with me, but I have a win record which supports, no DEMANDS a title shot. So, champ Blitzwing, I suggest you take a few last pictures of you with your title, because either myself, or another one of my cWo boys is going to take it from you.

AWF Champion The Game & AWF Hardcore Champion Brend O'Con vs. The Ghost & Cosmotron

JFA: Ladies and gentlemen we have a huge tag team match tonight, and we're just moments away from it. The Game G91 and HBK Brend O'Con will take on The Ghost and Cosmotron, the very same Cosmotron who took on both of his opponents tonight in a Hell in a Cell match last week and was brutally attacked by them even after being defeated!
JHA: Yeah, Cosmo's lucky he is even breathing!
JFA: Ya gotta wonder what kind of shape he's going to be in for this match here tonight. He's gonna have to be in top form or the Ghost could be left in a handicap match of his own against these two maniacs.

Just then, Cosmo's music hits and the battered warrior walks to the ring with a noticeable limp in his right leg, and needing to stretch out a bit more than usual when he gets into the ring.

JFA: He doesn't look up to this at all.
JHA: No question there, for a change. He's real beat up, and you would be to if you went through the announce table like he did!
JFA: But his partner is another story altogether.

That's when Lap Dance hits, bringing the crowd to its feet.

RA: The following tag-team match is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, from Camden New Jersey, he is the leader of the Phantom Foundation, The Ghost!!

JFA: Ghost of course has made the first pitch to the coveted free agent Redstreak to join his organization.
JHA: That's right, and we also saw D-Next make their pitch earlier too! Going over there could be the smartest thing Redstreak would ever do!
JFA: I doubt that. The Foundation has a lot more to offer now that it has finally risen to prominence.
JHA: DNext can still kick its butt! They have a lot more chemistry, and haven't been shuffling members like they were a cheap deck of cards!

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The Game plays as G91 pushes the curtains aside and appears at the top of the ramp to a chorus of thunderous boos. Covered in water, he surveys his opponents as he comes to the ring.

RA: And introducing the opponents, first from St. Paul Minnesota, he is the AWF Champion, The Game Galvatron91!

JHA: Woo hoo! The champ is here!
JFA: Can you stop sucking up for a minute?
JHA: Can you stop sucking for a minute?

Just then...

Brend: There IS no Hotdog Divebomb!

Filmstar, drumming up the bar, driving in a car tonight...

Brendocon steps through the curtains to boos that equal or surpass those of G91's reception.

Filmstar, giving it class, living it fast tonight...

RA: And his partner, he is the AWF Hardcore champion, Brend O'Con!

JFA: These two are as nasty a combination as I have ever seen in the AWF, and I have to think Ghost will have his work cut out for him in this one with an injured Cosmo at his side.

Just as the lights come up, Feel So Numb blares and Redstreak, dressed in jeans, a black shirt reading: "I Feel So Numb..." and a black leather trenchcoat, comes down to the ring.

JHA: What? What the hell is he doing here?
JFA: I have no idea, but Redstreak is here nonetheless!

Red bypasses the ring, looking at the combatants, and sits down at the announce table, putting on a headset.

JFA: Apparently he is here to do commentary!
Red: How ya doin', guys.
JFA: Good to see you, Redstreak. And welcome.
Red: Thanks.
JHA: If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing down here?
Red: Simplicity itself, my friend. Two of the organizations that court me are represented here. I want to see what goes on; you might say it will help me make my decision.

The bell rings just then, and Ghost and Brend start things off. Brend ducks under Ghost's first move and sweeps his knees out from under him. He then pounces on the Ghost and pounds on him with rights as the ref counts. But Ghost forces Brend off, then jumps to his feet and hits his opponent with a huge clothesline! As Brend gets up, Ghost gets hold and suplexes him. Both men get to their feet and hit a double clothesline in the center of the ring, knocking both down.

JFA: Oh, huge impact there.
Red: They're gonna need to make tags here, the sheer strength behind those moves has taken quite a bit out of them.

Both scramble to their corners, and make the tags successfully. But Galvy comes in with a full head of steam, and knocks Cosmo down with consecutive clotheslines before powerbombing him! He covers, but Cosmo is able to kick out after two. Weak, Cosmo tries to get to his corner, but Galvy pulls him back, slamming him into his corner! Galvy begins to stomp on Cosmo with boot after boot, Brend tagging in after a few, and they double-team him, Brend holding him as Galvy goes to work. Ghost tries to get in the ring, but the ref holds him back, allowing more cheapshots!

Brend suplexes Cosmo into the center of the ring, then grabs his bad leg and begins kicking him in the thigh!

JHA: Great strategy! Going for the injury right away!
JFA: Cosmo in a lot of trouble here, he's got to make a tag, but Brend's got a firm hold.
Red: Long as he keeps this up, I don't like Cosmo's chances. It's hurt bad enough already, so Brend's got a huge advantage so far.

Brend goes at the injured leg a few more times, then wraps it up in the sharpshooter! Cosmo howls in agony as the ref asks him if he wants to submit! But Ghost comes crashing into the ring, nailing Brend from behind before the ref gets in front of him and forces him back to his corner. Crawling, Cosmo tries to get to his corner while Brend holds the back of his head in pain, also going for his corner.

The tags are made simultaneously, and Ghost and Galvy go at each other with fire in their eyes, furiously exchanging right hands in the center of the ring! Finally, Ghost gets the advantage, pushing Galvy off the ropes, but The Game ducks the clothesline, bounces off the opposite ropes, and scoop-slams the Ghost! But Ghost jumps up, ducks a clothesline, then gets Galvy off the ropes again, and nails him with a sidewalk slam! Covering, Ghost gets two, but Galvy kicks out. A scowl on his face, Ghost raises an arm.

JFA: He's going for it! He's going for the Shot-caller!
JHA: Oh no!

Ghost locks it in, and Galvy screams in pain at the submission move, but Brend goes up top and lands a drop-kick on the Ghost, forcing them apart! But Cosmo comes charging into the ring, and drops the Hardcore champion over the ropes and out! Going for the turnbuckle, Cosmo nails a missile-drop kick into Brend on the outside, leaving both men laying there in a heap!

Back in the ring, Galvy goes at The Ghost with rights to the head, bouncing him off the ropes and nailing him with a samoan drop! But Ghost shows his resilience, kicking out of the two count, then sweeping Galvy's legs out from under him! All four are laying around, agonizing, and Brend is the first to move, crawling towards the ring and grabbing the bottom rope as Cosmo gets hold of his ankle, trying to prevent him from getting in, but Brend pushes him off, then gets up on the apron just as Galvy starts to move. Brend pounds the turnbuckle, wanting the tag, and Galvy is able to move over and give it! The Game then drops down and heads after Cosmo, while Brend heads to the top and lands a flying kick to Ghost as he stands up! Grabbing him, he comes to the ropes near the announce table and starts shouting at Redstreak.

Red: What? You want some now? We can go! Come on!
Brend: This is what I'm gonna do to you, take a good look!

Brend then goes for the HDD, but the distraction is too much, and Ghost recovers, rolling him up, but only gets two! Ghost then grabs and suplexes Brend, and lands a big elbow on him. Going for the cover again, Brend gets a foot on the ropes, foiling his nemesis! Ghost sets up the Shotcaller again, Brend howling in agony, but then in comes Galvy, who has left Cosmo in a heap at ringside! Brend is tapping while the ref tries to keep The Game away, but Galvy pushes him aside, grabs Ghost by then head, then hitting him with a DDT! The ref down, he goes for the pedigree, and hits it! Brend rolls into the cover, Galvy bringing the ref back, and picks up the three and the win!

JFA: No! No! Not like this! Damn The Game, Ghost had it won! O'Con was tapping until The Game got involved and DNext wins the match!
JHA: What a great strategy! Galvy did exactly what he needed to to get the win for his team!

Brendocon and Galvy stand over Ghost with their arms raised, then Brend grabs Ghost, and nails him with a DDT!

JFA: No, stop this! This match is over!
Red: If you'll excuse me...(tosses down headset)
JHA: Where's he going?
JFA: I don't know!

Redstreak grabs a chair from ringside and slides in behind both DNexters! A smirk on his face, he nails Brend in the face just as he turns! Galvy tries to stop him, but Red ducks out of the way, tossing the chair down, and heads up the ramp with a grin!

JFA: It looks to me like Red's only interest out here was nailing Brendocon! I think he's out to send a message!
JHA: Maybe, but you can bet Brendocon will be in a foul mood when he wakes up, and that's not gonna be good for Redstreak!
JFA: Wait!

Ghost jumps up, spearing Galvy from behind, and knocking him to the mat! Screaming trash talk in his face, the Ghost grabs the title belt from ringside, waits for Galvy to get up, and nails him with it! He points to it, declaring that it will be his, then tosses it down and heads for the back, Cosmotron in tow, as Mayhem goes off the air!