Which Transformer did you thought was the biggest wuss?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
schomburg2002
Protoform

Which Transformer did you thought was the biggest wuss?

Post by schomburg2002 »

I would have to say Cliffjumper, because he always screws everything up for The Autobots, claims to be some big shot, yet when he tries to do something he gets his ass whipped.

Like in MTMTE, when Hound and Cliffjumper were supposed to find Megatron and the rest of The Decepticons, Cliffjumper took upon himself to screw things up by firing at Megatron. "I have Megatron dead center in my view finder" and then he misses Megatron of all things, apprently he's not a very good shot either.

Cliffjumper also tried the same thing with Starscream in "Fire in the Sky" when, once again, he screws everything up by trying to fight Starscream, but Starscream fligs him like a fly.

Cliffjumper always says things like, "I'm gonna get those Decepticons, blah blah blah" but in the end he always has to have Ratchet fix his ass up, same thing with Ironhide, Ironhide is like a medium sized version of Cliffjumper.

I think the only good thing Cliffjumper ever did was commencing a countdown. 5..4..3..2..1..BLAST OFF!!!
Blaster_86

Re: Which Transformer did you thought was the biggest wuss?

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by schomburg2002
I would have to say Cliffjumper, because he always screws everything up for The Autobots, claims to be some big shot, yet when he tries to do something he gets his ass whipped.

Like in MTMTE, when Hound and Cliffjumper were supposed to find Megatron and the rest of The Decepticons, Cliffjumper took upon himself to screw things up by firing at Megatron. "I have Megatron dead center in my view finder" and then he misses Megatron of all things, apprently he's not a ver good shot either.

Cliffjumper also tried the same thing with Starscream in "Fire in the Sky" when, once again, he screws everything up by trying to fight Starscream, but Starscream fligs him like a fly.

Cliffjumper always says things like, "I'm gonna get those Decepticons, blah blah blah" but in the end he always has to have Ratchet fix his ass up, same thing with Ironhide, Ironhide is like a medium sized version of Cliffjumper.

How does that make him a Wuss? He fought, he some times screwed up but sometimes he did good. Ever see Ultimate Doom?

When did he try and fight Starscream in FitS? Also I think he missed Megatron cause someone alerted him not because he is a bad shot.

Biggest wuss? Going by profiles, Bluestreak because well it says he is one though you never ever really see it.
In the cartoon? I don't really know if there is one, they all fought and only the decepticons ran.

BTW: I'd hate to see the grammer in your novel ;)
Ozz
Protoform

Post by Ozz »

Cliffjumper is a wuss. Hmm.
-Okay, the bomb's dropped. Life goes on. No amount of sulking or worrying changes that. We've got our own lives to live. In that regard, in five minutes time, I am using the autopilot on the Midnight Runner and taking it down the pub. If I go on my own, I go on my own.
-Well. Wait up, you horrible English git. While I'm around, you don't have to go anywhere on your own.
And, one by one, the others follow.
And, one by one, they begin to smile.
schomburg2002
Protoform

Re: Re: Which Transformer did you thought was the biggest wuss?

Post by schomburg2002 »

Originally posted by Blaster_86
How does that make him a Wuss? He fought, he some times screwed up but sometimes he did good. Ever see Ultimate Doom?

When did he try and fight Starscream in FitS? Also I think he missed Megatron cause someone alerted him not because he is a bad shot.

Biggest wuss? Going by profiles, Bluestreak because well it says he is one though you never ever really see it.
In the cartoon? I don't really know if there is one, they all fought and only the decepticons ran.

BTW: I'd hate to see the grammer in your novel ;)

You better stop worrying about my grammar and start worrying about your spelling. Grammer? I think the correct spelling is, G-r-a-m-m-a-r.
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

I think a wuss is somebody who is afraid to fight, as opposed to someone who tries to fight, but always loses.

Cliffjumper had a lot of guts, so he's not a wuss in my opinion.

Some big TF wusses are Huffer, Bumblebee and Starscream. (Starscream only being a wuss when it means fighting someone in his league)
Wheeljack Prime
Protoform

Post by Wheeljack Prime »

I agree with Blitz. Though I think the only thing Starscream wasnt afraid of would be humans otherwise he wimped out alll the time.
We salute you Wheeljack Rest In Peace
The truthful heart is the heart of a true warrior for all those who do not believe his strength you will all see his true form and his true might and power when his test begins you will still be at the begining when he is at the end for the truthful heart is a heart of a true warrior
Blaster_86

Re: Re: Re: Which Transformer did you thought was the biggest wuss?

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by schomburg2002
You better stop worrying about my grammar and start worrying about your spelling. Grammer? I think the correct spelling is, G-r-a-m-m-a-r.

Impulse typing, I know how to spell it. Same with immediately which I tend to type as immdeatly. Anyways you're writing a novel and you're grammar is less then stellar. Besides it was meant as a joke.
Dragon Warrior Steve
Protoform

Post by Dragon Warrior Steve »

Hey what's wrong with you guys. A wuss, afraid to fight, the biggest wuss is Cerebros. He is one, but I don't have anything against him, because it's his character.
schomburg2002
Protoform

Post by schomburg2002 »

Hmm, interesting point, Cliffjumper did have a lot of guts, but poor little guy got his butt kicked, but he kept coming.

Hmmm, I think I'll change it. I'll change it to Megatron, because he's all the time retreating.

Either that or Rodimus Prime; even though I like Rodimus, he just pissed me off when he would doubt himself all the time, I was like, "Man, just shut up and go to Charr,"
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

I can swear I've seen this post before.
Skyswipe
Protoform

Post by Skyswipe »

In the comic, Ratchet. It always took a long time for him to get up the courage to fight, but in his defence, he was a doctor, not a warrior.

In the cartoon, Cosmos. It's been a long while since I saw all the eps, but all I remember is him being taken out by one shot everytime while the others were able to take some punishment.
"You know what? You can take all these Beast Machines, Beast Wars, and all the rest of them and shove them up your tailpipe. Optimus Prime is not a damn dirty ape and Megatron, Soundwave and Starscream are not "Destrongers" or "Predacons" they are DECEPTICONS and may any who say otherwise burn in the fiery pits beneath Cybertron where wicked Transformers are melted down into slag." - OldSchool80sKid

Yeah!! What he said!
schomburg2002
Protoform

Re: Re: Re: Re: Which Transformer did you thought was the biggest wuss?

Post by schomburg2002 »

Originally posted by Blaster_86
Impulse typing, I know how to spell it. Same with immediately which I tend to type as immdeatly. Anyways you're writing a novel and you're grammar is less then stellar. Besides it was meant as a joke.

It's okay, I understand. I don't hold anything against you, I wasn't meaning anything serious either, I can screw some spellings up when I'm typign fast. No hard feelings :)
Ozz
Protoform

Post by Ozz »

Originally posted by Skyswipe
In the comic, Ratchet. It always took a long time for him to get up the courage to fight, but in his defence, he was a doctor, not a warrior.

Ratchet wasn't afraid of fighting, he just was sure he'd lose, because like you said he's just a doctor. And suddenly he must have fight against Megatron, whose reputation lies somewhere around 'the most powerful robot in universe'. And did he run from Megatron? No. He stood against him twice, and wasn't afraid to sacrifice his life. Also twice. So I wouldn't call him a coward or a wuss.

OK, he once ran from Mechanic. :) But mechanic had this power rod or something. :)
-Okay, the bomb's dropped. Life goes on. No amount of sulking or worrying changes that. We've got our own lives to live. In that regard, in five minutes time, I am using the autopilot on the Midnight Runner and taking it down the pub. If I go on my own, I go on my own.
-Well. Wait up, you horrible English git. While I'm around, you don't have to go anywhere on your own.
And, one by one, the others follow.
And, one by one, they begin to smile.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

I'm going to be a good boy and avoid rising to the bait and listing all the times Cliffy took on someone twice his size [say, all of Traitor], busting Priume & Ironhide's WI meeting in Changing Gears etc...

For the kids' show, I'm tempted First Aid or Cerebros, though I'd hate to fall into the pacifist = wuss trap... It's hard to tell due to the fact that in the kiddie show, whoever they wanted to win, won and most Transformers have a win under their belt, or at least an excusable defeat or two [I mean, Swerve''s hardly a wuss because Trypticon trod in him in his one and only appearance, is he?].

So I'm going to go for Alpha Trion, just because he was a stupid character. Him or that prick Orion Pax.
bamfimusprime
Protoform

Post by bamfimusprime »

Kup.
Hellion
Protoform

Post by Hellion »

Cyclonus=Wuss?
Windshear
Protoform

Post by Windshear »

I wasn't too wild about Seaspray (what, he was only in one episode I think). Just wistfully sitting by the sea. What good is an autobot boat/jet ski?

Windshear
axio
Protoform

Post by axio »

Optimus Prime and his entire "we have to do the right thing" bull **** attitude, fkn wuss ;)
RBison
Protoform

Post by RBison »

Depends, in the comics, he eventually gave his own life and flew with the Matrix right into Unicron, destroying him in the process.

Now in the toon, yeah, big time wuss.:D
DEVASTAT0R
Protoform

Post by DEVASTAT0R »

I think the Sweeps are the biggest cowards. Now granted if they are all together they will gang up on someone... but when Cyclonus Scourge and them enter Unicron's head in the Five Faces Of Darkness, the look on their faces is something else. Of course Unicron's moan probably doesnt help. Admittedly Unicron would be quite scary if he was intact and functional, but his head without the rest of the components would seem to me to be very weak.

Unicron- "UUHHNNNNNNNGGGG"
Cyclonus- "Hmmm, must be the wind"
Sweep- "There is no wind in space"
Devastator- Yep, all six of 'em are in here... Hook, Scavenger, Bonecrusher, Long Haul, Mixmaster and Scrapper.