If you could pick 10 transformers for the new movie that have not be revealed who would you pick?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
NickRude
Protoform

If you could pick 10 transformers for the new movie that have not be revealed who would you pick?

Post by NickRude »

ever since I heard that shockwave was going to be in TF 3 I got a little excited. I had the perfect ending thought out for TF1 which it shows Shockwave's eyeball face glowing in the snow... but now I am thinking who else should be in the new movie and why. so here are my 10 transformers 5 autobots and 5 decepticons I want to see in the movie.

Autobots:
5. Prowl: I would love to see a prowl vs barricade face-off.
4. Blaster: He would fit in as recon. Why not have an autobot satellite?
3. Aerialbots: even though devastator in TF2 was a little clumsy looking, I am sure a autobot version would look a bit better.
2. Goldbug: It is time to change Bumblebee. Drop the no speech and give him a bit of an attitude.
1. Grimlock: I know everyone hates the idea of the Dinobots being in a TF movie but if they ignore the whole cartoon version and stick to the marvel comic Grimlock it would work out fine. Make him a proud, aggressive autobot who doesn't care about disguises and likes the way the T-Rex has an intimidating look to it. Plus he could be a contender to prime's leadership

Decepticons:
5. Skywarp/Thundercracker: Starscream needs his 2 flunkies. What is the use of having the title Air Commander if there is no other flyer to command?
4. Dreadwing/Darkwing: Since these 2 are basically combiners I put them together. I always liked the doom feeling when they are mentioned. Like they are the Decepticon version of assassins
3. Cyclonus: He has always been one of my favourite characters. A perfect 2nd in command to Galvatron.
2. Galvatron: Now there is a way to add Galvatron without bringing Unicron into the picture. Just make him the "brother" of Megatron. The other disciple of the Fallen. The true leader of the Decepticons.
1. Punch/Counter-Punch: He is both Autobot and Decepticon. Basically a double spy. Punch is autobot where as Counter-punch is decepticon. Now this would be a good change to the action first idea from the first movies and put in a bit more stealth and espionage into the story.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

I would pick the right forum to post this in!
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I can has moderate!

Moved.