No more liquid H

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Chase
Protoform

No more liquid H

Post by Chase »

Chase won the poll, so now i am he!

throttlebots are cool, chase has special significance as he is the only one brendocon didnt steal
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

I didn't steal Goldbug...

I still reckon Liquid H suited you... what with it's connotations, and the picture of you on the photopage ;)
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Yeh, well Goldbug wasn't a Throttlebot most of the time... ^_^
Getaway

Post by Getaway »

How many different id's is this now? You're as bad as Brend, the school you to went to must be very strange to encourage all these multiple ids. Seriously how many is it, Stepper, liquid H, Hound, Chase, thers more I think?

Getaway the houdini of the transformers universe nobody can defeat him......except Rodimus Prime, Cyclonus, Starscream, Deathbringer, Thunderwing, Dreadwing........

"Run hot, but always keep your cool."
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

For a moment I thought you were saying we were actually rid of that Liquid H fellow, not that he'd simply undergone a name change...false advertising! I'll sue!
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Getaway
How many different id's is this now? You're as bad as Brend, the school you to went to must be very strange to encourage all these multiple ids. Seriously how many is it, Stepper, liquid H, Hound, Chase, thers more I think?
He doesn't have Hound here.
Hound stole the name Hound before Transfans Hound could get it and Ratchet is toast to meaning He can't fit in as Hound and Ratchet are his names of choice and.... why am I explaining this?
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Starscreamsghost
For a moment I thought you were saying we were actually rid of that Liquid H fellow, not that he'd simply undergone a name change...false advertising! I'll sue!
Well, y'know it can be arranged...