Stonecold Steve Austin is lame

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
NISMOJOE

Stonecold Steve Austin is lame

Post by NISMOJOE »

Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

What a putz.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

I DO think Austin's an a-hole, but not on the basis of this, as we don't know if it's true yet.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Now this would have been a good reason to fire Austin.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Indeed.
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Thats stunning Steve Austin to you;)

Anyways domestic violence is far to common to be treated as harshly as when a celebrity does it then a normal person. When a famous man commits it its almost likes it ok, like OJ. In relationships you have a honeymoon period, then a tension buildup, and finally a cycle of violence is achieved. Over 90% of couples have some sort of domestic violence.
Raiden
Protoform

Post by Raiden »

If this is true (and it looks that way), WWE should fire Steve Austin's ass, even if Debra decided not to press charges. Hitting a woman is never o.k., and there is no excuse to beat up your wife, for any reason.
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

I'm quite shocked at it.

Mc Mahon was quite generous to allow Austin off for walking out after WMX8 but Steve's ego seams to have grown waaaay out of control.
If he feel's the character is out of control he could request some time off as plenty of the current story lines are centre stage without him-though they may be centre stage because of him.

The WWE has survived and flourished no matter who has left in the past (Hogan, Warrior, Nash, HBK, hitman etc) and no one is irreplaceable-and if anything Austin is prehaps at his weakest postion as per where the WWE is going.

if the 'wife beating' allegations are even partly true no matter what problems Steve Austin has inside or outside the ring he is unlikely to recover from this one.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Raiden
Hitting a woman is never o.k., and there is no excuse to beat up your wife, for any reason.
Pop Quiz, hotshot. Your wife's unhinged. She's holding a gun to your kid's head. She's going to pull the trigger. You can stop her with a quick right to the chin. But wait, hitting a woman is never okay... ta ta kiddy...
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Raiden
Hitting a woman is never o.k., and there is no excuse to beat up your wife, for any reason.
There are all sorts of reasons for killing / restraining / defending against anyone...never say never...

Austin sounds like a complete git.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

I'm for sexual equality. A woman hits me, she'd get the same response as a man. Admittedly, that's hardly violent if she decks me out, but if it was an assault or something I would consider myself within the rights of decency to hit her until I was pretty sure she wouldn't be gettign back up in a hurry. I'd do exactly the same to a chap.

There's a downside to equal opportunities. If there's a WW3 women better bloody well be in the draft or I'll be rather annoyed... obviously they wouldn't be allowed to drive the jeeps tho' ;)
Raiden
Protoform

Post by Raiden »

Originally posted by Quicksilver

Pop Quiz, hotshot. Your wife's unhinged. She's holding a gun to your kid's head. She's going to pull the trigger. You can stop her with a quick right to the chin. But wait, hitting a woman is never okay... ta ta kiddy...
I've never heard of a husband beating his wife up because she was holding a gun to their kid's head, but if it ever happened, I'd be more than happy to retract my statement. Btw, do you think Stone Cold is justified in beating up Debra?
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

No one should be surprised...Austin's an inbred alcoholic Southern hack...just because he has a beautiful wife doesn't mean he's any less predisposed to smacking her around than the rest of his brethren...;)

EDIT: Winky added...'twas a joke...and hey, anybody know what Iki's talking about over at Transfans regarding Davey Boy? What happened in HIS private life that I missed?
Jetfire

If that's not a joke then....

Post by Jetfire »

Originally posted by Starscreamsghost
No one should be surprised...Austin's an inbred alcoholic Southern hack...just because he has a beautiful wife doesn't mean he's any less predisposed to smacking her around than the rest of his brethren...
Hey that’s quite a bad generalisation considering it has no indication of being a joke.
After all its the Northern and costal USA cities which produce the most violence.

By the way Raiden I think Cliffy was referring to its either never OK to hi anyone regardless of gender or there are circumstances in which violence used in defence IS justified as you did emphasise on the any situation in your post.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Oh no, it was a joke, I just forgot to throw in the winky thing...it's been amended...if all Southerners were actually like that, there's no way I'd be able to tolerate my boy from Atlanta for more than 5 seconds...
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Raiden luv, it was a theoretical situation. I couldn't give a toss about Stonecold, there's a nuclear conflict brewing in Pakistan & India. I would happily smack a woman repeatedly if she threatened me or someone I love. I would use minimum force, but it'd take me a few punches for her to notice ;) As Denyer says, never say never. As some generic US 'r & b'* singer[maybe s, I don't give a fat one] "it's not right, but it's ok".
Originally posted by Starscreamsghost
hey, anybody know what Iki's talking about over at Transfans regarding Davey Boy? What happened in HIS private life that I missed?
Iki is an ugly, pointless t**t with nothing going for him, and an obvious sexual inadequancy if he has to go around the boards basing an arguemtn on the fact that he's probably a walking STD. I hope the c**t contracts [insert several terminal illnesses] and dies a slow, painful death.

Haven't been to Transfans recently, but I hate him, with reason.

* = Anyone know when this stopped meaning the Rolling Stones etc. and started meaning ****e like Craig "Craig Daivd Talking at Ya" David and destiny's Child? Maybe they could explain it...

EDIT: A couple of four-letter-sized holes in yer swear umbrella guys :)
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Well, both of the words in question have arguably been reclaimed by the feminist press... :)

Also...in reference to Iki. If there's any particular reason to include past misdemeanours in the conversation, feel free; just preferably not every time his name is mentioned. Ta.
Starscreamer
Protoform

Post by Starscreamer »

lock him in a room with some of my dykes on bykes friends he will never do it again. also why fire him??? mike tyson is a CONVICTED rapist but he still gets the limelight
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

In response to everyone saying they should fire Austin: Last I checked you can't fire someone for domestic violence. Well, you might be able to fire them if they get sent to jail for it but I'm not sure about that one
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

i think this is a sign that austin may be in serious need of getting professional help.