PVC's

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Grimlock

PVC's

Post by Grimlock »

I'm looking to get some PVC's from Act 3 to 5. However I only want two or three, Which act do you recommend I buy from, I want the Metroplex but it comes in pieces so I won't be getting that, and the ones from 3 & 5 appeal to me a bit.

Also is there a place that has pics of act 1 & 2?

------------------

'Cause Sucka's Gotsta Know!>>>Grimlock's Trading Page<<<Oh You Better Recognise!
Starscreamer
Protoform

Post by Starscreamer »

www.imageanime.com sells individual figs and www.bigbadtoystore.com is where i got mine

------------------
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

I'm getting them from Hobby Link Japan.

Image anime was good for pics for Act 1 and 2 though.

------------------

'Cause Sucka's Gotsta Know!>>>Grimlock's Trading Page<<<Oh You Better Recognise!
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

Well, my fave PVC's that I own are;

Soundwave, Megatron, Starscream, Thundercracker, Sixshot, Devastator, Optimus Prime, Optimus Prime as Truck, Grimlock, Ironhide, Raiden, Black Zarak.

Advice needed; When ACT 6 comes out I don't know whether to get a box or buy the figures individually. The ones I want are Ramjet, Thrust, Soundblaster and Ratchet, I could get these colour and clear/pewter/whatever for about $40, but I could get a whole box for between $50 and $60, whaddaya think?

So, I guess if you're lookin' for ACT 3 or 5, you could get say, Soundwave, Devastator and Sixshot.

BTW, anyone got any news on ACT 7????

------------------
Image Image

"Hail to the king, baby"

------------

"Now, it is 1984, knock!, knock!, at your front door, it's the suede denim secret police!, they have come for your uncool niece" - Dead Kennedys, California Uber Alles
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

Infinity9999

Post by Infinity9999 »

I just recently picked up Act 3 and Act 4 off of eBay for $75 (both colored and clear/pewter...no repeats). I'm very happy. Image Like Grimlock, I'd like to pick up some figures from Act 1 and 2, though. I haven't checked out HLJ in a while. I know that www.gundamstoreandmore.com also has some PVC figures, though I can't remember which acts...

------------------
I believe it was the great Socrates who once said: "I drank what?"
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

I just put my order in at HLJ
I got me a God Ginrai, 1 PVC from Act 3 and 2 from Act 5.

------------------