San Diego ComicCon 2009 Exclusive Revealed...

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
secretcode

San Diego ComicCon 2009 Exclusive Revealed...

Post by secretcode »

And it is...
http://www.transformersclub.com/sdcc-tf09.cfm

25th ANNIVERSARY SOUNDWAVE- Special Edition! Price: $49.99
One of the most recognizable characters from the TRANSFORMERS brand lore, SOUNDWAVE is making a retro-comeback for San Diego Comic-Con in honor of the brand's 25th Anniversary. Hasbro is re-releasing the original 1984 edition of the figure that will include four of the SOUNDWAVE character's cassettes, two of which have not been released since the 80's. The cassette characters include BUZZSAW, LASERBEAK, RATBAT and RAVAGE. The four figures fully convert between robot and cassette mode and fit into SOUNDWAVE when in cassette mode.(Secret's Note: Not at the same time, mind you. It's most likely the Soundblaster door again)
I'm getting mixed feelings on this one. It's not a Black Repaint (Yay) or a modern mold (Kinda boo) but holy crap it's another reissue for the anniversary. I was planning on getting the SDCC Exclusive this year anyway, and I do need a Soundwave....
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Clay

Post by Clay »

Hey, they included two more cassettes and doubled the price from the reissue a couple of years ago... Go Hasbro!
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Yay for those who don't have a Ratbat w/ears, and don't want the encore!

Me, i don't care for this at all. As Clay said, it's two more cassettes, 2x the price. No way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]