tf game ,what systems??

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
cda031076dude
Protoform

tf game ,what systems??

Post by cda031076dude »

what systems will this be on...you'd think they would at least do it for pc too
ESKiM0J03
Protoform

Post by ESKiM0J03 »

its for ps2 and only in jap and the game blows they shouldnt bother making it for pc waste of time.
BET YOU DiDNT KNOW i WAS A NiNjA!!!
cda031076dude
Protoform

Post by cda031076dude »

i was talking about the new one coming out soon
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

which game are you referring to? the G1 game? or the "prelude to Energon" game ?
cda031076dude
Protoform

Post by cda031076dude »

prelude
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

It's ps2 only...traditionally these sorts of games don't sell well on the PC - but stranger things have happened, so you never know but I wouldn't hold out too much...
cda031076dude
Protoform

Post by cda031076dude »

some people think it's foolish for it to be a ps2 only,because everybody knows the other systems are better period
cda031076dude
Protoform

Post by cda031076dude »

but that's just an opinion
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

USE THE ****IN' EDIT BUTTON!

:rant: :wall: :rant: :wall: :rant: :wall: :rant:
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

From a marketing point of view? hardly. the PS2 has a decent chunk of the market share, not to mention being in over 70 million homes worldwide (last figures I saw had the X-Box/Gamecube just approaching the 10 million mark)... Now - if you were sony/hasbro & were releasing a game based on a wildly popular TV series/toyline, which system would you put it on? There's no "this system is best, so it should be on there" entering into it - they make these games to make money... It stinks a bit, but remember - there aint no friends in business....

Still, if they were going to do a TF game on PC, I'd rather see them release something with a bit of substance, as opposed to "Run to point A. Kill this bot. Run to point B. Activate switch. Transform & drive to Point C. Rinse & repeat". Personally? I'd love to see a Fallout-style TF game - Either that, or something in the vein of Knights of the Old Republic/Neverwinter nights - Even set it back in the days of the War Within era...I think it'd be great, doubt it'd sell very well tho :(
Gesani
Protoform

Post by Gesani »

Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
USE THE ****IN' EDIT BUTTON!

:rant: :wall: :rant: :wall: :rant: :wall: :rant:

But if you use the Edit button it wont increase his post count :glance: :sweatdrop :angel:
cda031076dude
Protoform

Post by cda031076dude »

**** yourself....what's it to you if i posted that way,so i didn't use the edit that time...get a ****ing life and go do something else besides bitching at people about how ,you think they should post....****head
ESKiM0J03
Protoform

Post by ESKiM0J03 »

Originally posted by cda031076dude
**** yourself....what's it to you if i posted that way,so i didn't use the edit that time...get a ****ing life and go do something else besides bitching at people about how ,you think they should post....****head

Yes lets tell off the admins when we can't even post in the right forums....meathead
BET YOU DiDNT KNOW i WAS A NiNjA!!!
cda031076dude
Protoform

Post by cda031076dude »

**** you too
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Originally posted by cda031076dude

See, normally an outburst like that would get you nothing less than a 3 day ban, particularly as it's an outburst against an admin.

Funny thing is, I do have a life and I do a hell of a lot more than wander around 'bitching' at people. I respect the rules of the board, and also respect very basic 'netiquette'. I try to respect the rules of the boards that I post at as I would expect them to have the same level of respect for poster and staff alike. Sadly, it would appear, you have no respect for authority doing their job and rather than accept what you are told and making an effort to refrain from continuing to post in such a manner, or noting it for future reference, you resort to flaming.

See you in 3 days.