[CUSTOM] Transformers Prime Slipstream

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Paul053

[KITBASH] Transformers Prime Slipstream

Post by Paul053 »

Even before I got this Prime FE Starscream, I knew I'm going to turn him into her, Slipstream, and then put her with my classics. So now here she is. Quite a few customizations and below is the list.

- Removed Starscream's long chin.
- Gave her two pointy ears.
- Added her a nose.
- Cut the forehead aerial (cockcomb) and put a cap to cover the hole.
- Added a piece on the chest to raise the height of the head.
- Fixed and straighten the neck.
- Added two pieces to make the wings more triangular.
- Made her a machine gun on the right arm and a missile on the left (the original missiles are still there but I just put them underneath the wings).
- Cut and shortened the two inner toes so they aren't in the way when legs open.

Comments are welcome and enjoy.

poyguimogul

Post by poyguimogul »

Looks real good. At Botcon the TFCC showed off this figure for next year, and talked about the army of designers it took to make her head, and yet your head looks immensely better then theirs. :clap: Very nice work.
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

Thanks.

After some simple digibash first, I believe she looks fine with lips without being like Joker. So I did some light touches on her. Here you go.

Warcry

Post by Warcry »

This is gorgeous! As nice of a job as you did with the robot mode and head modifications, what really impressed me was the jet mode. It's absolutely striking, and the shades you used work perfectly together.

I like how you've modified the figure to minimize the tremendous hunchback that Starscream has, too. With the stock toy, you pretty much have to pose it stooped over. But your modifications make Slipstream look perfectly normal standing (mostly) straight up, with what looks like only a slight adjustment to the chest.