Heinrad the Alarm Clock

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
SynjoDeonecros
Protoform

Heinrad the Alarm Clock

Post by SynjoDeonecros »

I found a complete, 'excellent condition' genuine Heinrad figure on ebay for relatively cheap, and while it still has some days left to go on it (and I've emailed the auctioneer about how reliable his claim on condition is), I'm thinking of bidding on it, if the price doesn't change much between now and when it closes (I admit, I'm a scrooge when it comes to auctions: if I see something I want, I wait until it has a few minutes left to go before closing, then bid on it, trying to keep the price as low as I can manage). However, I've got a question about the alarm clock in the guy's stomach. Well, two, actually: first, how do you work it? I read on another forum that you had to transform it to shut the alarm off, but beyond that, i've found nothing about how it works. Second, what does the alarm sound like? I've heard that it's some kind of annoying 'theme song' that the character has on the BW Neo cartoon, but personally, I've never heard it, so I can't confirm on what it is or, more importantly, how loud it is.
Weakness is strength.
Ignorance is knowledge.
Death is life.
For there can be no strength without weakness...
No knowledge without ignorance...
No life without death...
And no light...without darkness...

"Unicron, my master. With this, I will make you...my slave..." Galvatron, Transformers: The Movie