A Halloween Disney Label Mickey Convoy?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Civ

A Halloween Disney Label Mickey Convoy?

Post by Civ »

TFW2005's TM2 D-bot is reporting of a picture on 2chan.net which depicts a Halloween version of Disney Label Mickey Convoy. This will be updated as more information becomes available.

Image Mirrorred:

Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
opaquereptilian

Not again!!!

Post by opaquereptilian »

Well, I can officially add another reason to my list of why the sewer rat must die.

I get it, he's a cultural icon. But come on! This is just getting sad.

How much longer before the minions of the mouse awaken and take over the world as we know it?

If you are listening to this, you are the resistance!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Or we hadn't got around to putting you on Ignore. Not to worry, it's fixed easily enough...
opaquereptilian

whatever......

Post by opaquereptilian »

Cliffjumper wrote:Or we hadn't got around to putting you on Ignore. Not to worry, it's fixed easily enough...
Sorry for voicing my opinion. I'll refrain from doing so in the future.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Official name is "Mickey Mouse Trailer Halloween Edition". Release date is, apparently, September 23.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Nevermore wrote:Official name is "Mickey Mouse Trailer Halloween Edition". Release date is, apparently, September 23.
That's too close to 31/10/09 - there should have been more run-up and hype!!!

But, I guess that just pre-supposes someone will buy the thing?
Rattrap's tail

Post by Rattrap's tail »

Can this thing be considered as Nememouse Primicky? Or as The Fallen Mouse????
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

Okay, this is ridiculous.

I think I've said enough.
Neotyrant

Post by Neotyrant »

Some recent TF items have had me scratching my head and this is definately one of them.

I also really loathe Disney but really love TFs so I'm split down the middle on whether I should be interested in getting this thing or not.
"Hey, I just thought of something. Why are we doing this?"
wolfbolt86
Protoform

Post by wolfbolt86 »

Looks alright. I might get this one. Anyone have the Prime colored one or the black and white one? Is it a decent figure? Too bad this is only going to be inported.

I also don't get the hate and loathing for this series. Tomy/Takara are the Disney toy producers in Japan. It makes since for them to see if a cross over toy sells.
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

I could just about get it when he was painted like prime, but what's this all about?
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Remember the Seeker mold, by any chance? This could be the next to get the same kind of treatment. I mean, it must have cost the earth to develop, what with Disney being in on it, so T/T will want to squeeze every last opportunity out of it. Just you wait until we're nearer to Christmas...
S_Windell
Protoform

Post by S_Windell »

Clogs wrote:That's too close to 31/10/09 - there should have been more run-up and hype!!!

But, I guess that just pre-supposes someone will buy the thing?
Or more time to save. Seriously, that's the only reason I passed on the properly coloured (for Mick...) version. I wouldn't mind owning one as a novelty, but that is surely no novelty price. I only see cross-collectibility as something that'd warrant such a price for such a small piece. And how many cross Disney/Transformers collectors could there be?

It seems this is one mold they'd wanna get mileage from, but how sensible is this redeco? I mean, in terms of Mickey? Did he ever dress like this? Sorry, not a huge Disney guy...

Oh, and re: Disney Bashing. All a biproduct of consumerism and capitalism. They could pull all the shady deals they'd like behind the scenes, but as long as people buy into the hype they'll be successful. Wal-Wart gets a lot of the same criticism. But no matter how many people boycott Wally's, plenty enough more people still shop there to keep them going.

It's one of those things, if you don't like it then at least learn to live with it and save yourself some stress.
Gouki

Post by Gouki »

Neotyrant wrote:Some recent TF items have had me scratching my head and this is definately one of them.

I also really loathe Disney but really love TFs so I'm split down the middle on whether I should be interested in getting this thing or not.
Whats wrong with Disney?
"Give into the Demon inside... Shun Goku Sattsu!"