Working area for reviews.

Moderators: Skyquake87, ganon578

electro girl

Prime Voyager/Powerizer Megatron (WIP)

Post by electro girl »

Name: Megatron
Faction: Decepticon
Function: Decepticon leader

Trained as a gladiator, Megatron leared the art of survival a long time ago.

This version of Transformers Prime Megatron pretty much came out of nowhere. Folks knew of the deluxe version but nothing was known of this until the new Argos catalogue came out over here in the United Kingdom and listed him and the likes of Hot-Shot as new products. You may think that only having him available in one place would mak him easy to find but this was not the case. You see Argos was not just the only shop you could buy him over here in Blighty but the only place on the planet and so he was in high demand as no doubt people were also buying them for their mates overseas. So after hoping I could just pop out and get him during my lunch break and checking the Argos site came up with nothing I decided to reserve one in store and pick him up in a few days.

I must say I am very much enjoying this incarnation of Megatron in the Prime tv show both aesthetically and as a character, he looks evil and he is evil. Also his voice is great.

Vehicle Mode
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

I hope you don't mind this coming in stages as I'm a bit busy with a revolution and an internship.
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
numbat

Post by numbat »

I saw this guy in Sainsbury's at £18 the other day, and was very surprised by him. I didn't really care for the Animated aesthetic, and I have to admit most of the Prime designs don't do it for me either (although I like the detail, and respect the engineering). However, Voyager Megatron struck me as a figure that would not look out of place leading my Classics-style Decepticons. I'll be interested to hear more about him, before deciding if I should shell out and add him to the ranks - my Classics Decepticons are totally leaderless just now...

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.