Rumble: Part comedian but total badass!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
jaycen
Protoform

Rumble: Part comedian but total badass!

Post by jaycen »

Rumble was very cool, The one liners and the attitude made him a very cool character. I thought the connection with Soundwave, Ravage, Laserbeak & Rumble was great too. Whoever thought of them being tapes was nothing short of a genius.
It actually amazes me now watching the dvds that the toys were able to be made to transform almost exactly like the cartoon.
If they were to remake would Rumble and co be a minidisc or a cd? Guess soundwave would be 5.1 at least!!!!
Jaycen
Ballplayer
Protoform

Post by Ballplayer »

Yeah rumble was great!!!

The way he sometimes just completely humiliated other 'cons with his remarks, briljant!!!

Dead End :"If we give away our energon cubes we're doomed.

Break Down :"If we don't we're doomed too.

Dead End :"Face it We're Doomed
bamfimusprime
Protoform

Post by bamfimusprime »

Actually I don't really remember Rumble all too well. But Frenzy, there was a funny guy! But I'll never understand why someone so crass tolerated being called by the wrong name all the time? ;)
jaycen
Protoform

Post by jaycen »

Rumble was there from the beginning. It was ravage, rumble and laserbeak to begin with before all the other ones were added. If i remember correctly the others weren't added til the 2nd series onwards. I think there was too many in the end...on both sides.
Rumble was bearly bigger than sparkplug but he used to beat up hound or Trail Breaker...one of those guys. He was a badass!!!!
Jaycen
bamfimusprime
Protoform

Post by bamfimusprime »

There was Frenzy in season 1 too. But they got the toy names mixed up on the cartoon. Rumble was supposed to be black, not blue. The blue one was really Frenzy. It really all depends on whether you're more faithful to the toyline or the toon series. But to me, the blue one(the one more commonly on the show) was Frenzy.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

RIRFIB
Axe
Protoform

Post by Axe »

Ha ha ha...

I remember when I saw Frenzy for about the first time, in Autoberserk. He seemed... quite a bit larger than Rumble to me. Why, because in that episode he tackled Prime real nice, sending him down and also with an *ooooff*.
[SIGPIC]Image[/SIGPIC]
jaycen
Protoform

Post by jaycen »

Funny how they mixed the names up. Ok so frenzy was rumble and rumble was frenzy. I guess his lines were a bit screwy then. Either way that dude was cool!!!
Jaycen