Registering for the IDW Forums

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Clogs

Registering for the IDW Forums

Post by Clogs »

Okay - this is how it is...

Last year (yeah, last year) I registered as a member of the IDW boards http://forum.idwpublishing.com/ In return, I received a welcome message containing the assurance that my account would be activated within 24 hours and, if this didn't happen, I was to contact the supplied address. I left it for 48 hours, but, as nothing seemed forthcoming, I e-mailed the administrator. Again, nothing. So this continued until I gave up.

Yet, lo and behold! I am registered as a user on the IDW lists (I'm 'Clogs' there, too), but my account remains unactivated, as the little message continues to inform me when I try to log on. optimusskids kindly tried to raise some IDW interest more than once, and still no-go.

I'd love to join in the threads and vote and submit stuff, yet I simply cannot do so :( Has anyone else encountered this problem and, if so, can you give me any tips on how to get it sorted out?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
optimusprme

Post by optimusprme »

contact an admin or mod there, thru pms or messanger or via email sometimes they can fix the problems in that way

"we are all a little wiser now from the knowledge we accumulate from this moment on" the return of optimusprime
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Try Denton (name + at idwpublishing.com)...

I've PMed him... should've mailed; I think mail() is broken on that server's config, so he'll get it when he logs in rather than with email notification.
Grufflock

Post by Grufflock »

I've pretty much given up on attempting to log in to the idw boards. I'm signed up, my profile is there, but i cannot log in. have tried a few different things, but never got any response.
WWW.OLDOILHOUSE.CO.UK
Bringing Robots Into Disgrace Since 1984
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Denyer wrote:Try Denton (name + at idwpublishing.com)...

I've PMed him... should've mailed; I think mail() is broken on that server's config, so he'll get it when he logs in rather than with email notification.
I'll try that...

Still no home pc, but I'm sure I can e-mail from work. Only, I did give my home e-addy, arrrgghh! I might have to wait a bit, I guess, although I do now have the offer of some money to bump up what I have in order to get a new base unit!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rurudyne
Protoform

Post by Rurudyne »

Same issue.

I think my PMs must have fallen into a hyperspace loop or something.
Standup Philosopher

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball"