Scale of certain chars.

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Treadshot A1

Scale of certain chars.

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Okay, i know TF's never seem to be in the same scale all the time, but is there any general consensus on how big specific characters are in relation to others? Specifically Omega Supreme and OP/Rodimus Prime/Other Autobot Leaders?

EDIT: I mean the G1 versions of each.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Firebird

Post by Firebird »

The only real resource I have for that is in the back of "The Ark" and that they claim isn't entirely accurate. I use this for scale - Rumble/Frenzy are as tall as the average human male, the Insecticons are about a head taller, the minibots (i.e. Bumblebee, etc.) and Cons like Swindle are 2-3 heads taller, the average male hits the seekers about mid thigh, Soundwave is a head taller than the seekers, Megatron is a head taller than Soundwave and is equal in height to Optimus Prime. Ratchet and Ironhide would be as tall as Soundwave and Jazz, Prowl and the other cars would be the same height as the seekers. Omega is a huge guy and is most likely at least twice or three times as tall as OP.

This is my own interpretation from various sources and may or may not be accurate either.
Firebird has her optics on you...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Firebird wrote: Omega is a huge guy and is most likely at least twice or three times as tall as OP.
Thanks mate. Then Revoltech will work right for my custom. Yay!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Civ

Post by Civ »

Treadshot A1 wrote:Thanks mate. Then Revoltech will work right for my custom. Yay!
Which Revoltech if you don't mind my asking?

@Firebird: Out of curiosity, how tall would Trailbreaker and Hoist be? I would imagine by your comparison, they would be at least as tall as Ironhide and Ratchet.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Civ wrote:Which Revoltech if you don't mind my asking?
I'm making a custom Omega Supreme, but needed to find a in scale OP figure for it. Turns out Revoltech works.

EDIT: This. http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons- ... omega.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Civ

Post by Civ »

That looks pretty spiffy, man. Good job. :up:
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Firebird

Post by Firebird »

Civ: I think that's about right for TB and Hoist. In The Ark, they look about that tall.
Firebird has her optics on you...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]