What are the next TRU Exclusives coming out?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
MaGilicuti
Protoform

What are the next TRU Exclusives coming out?

Post by MaGilicuti »

I'd like to grab as many as possible from the shelves as soon as they come out. Anyone know the next American ones coming out? :D
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Starscream and Powermaster Prime (God Ginrai) seem to be the consensus for the new releases, though nothing is official as far as I've heard. Happy hunting, especially if selling them lets you buy you more $76 empty boxes... ;)
MaGilicuti
Protoform

Post by MaGilicuti »

Originally posted by BigMaki
Starscream and Powermaster Prime (God Ginrai) seem to be the consensus for the new releases, though nothing is official as far as I've heard. Happy hunting, especially if selling them lets you buy you more $76 empty boxes... ;)

true, got my optimus box and its in great shape actually. i might have overpaid for it but i actually don't regret the purchase.
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Originally posted by MaGilicuti
true, got my optimus box and its in great shape actually. i might have overpaid for it but i actually don't regret the purchase.

Actually, I was referring to the Soundwave box....
Sir Auros

Re: What are the next TRU Exclusives coming out?

Post by Sir Auros »

I'd like to grab as many as possible from the shelves as soon as they come out. Anyone know the next American ones coming out? :D

Since there's clearly another thread just about this, and given both his past posts and the first sentence in this one, he's just trying to piss us off. Troll. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Deloreansetup again given some other remarks he's made...anyone else want him banned?
Hound

Post by Hound »

Originally posted by BigMaki
especially if selling them lets you buy you more $76 empty boxes... ;)

$76??? LMAO.........*takes breath*.........ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!
MaGilicuti
Protoform

Post by MaGilicuti »

Originally posted by Hound
$76??? LMAO.........*takes breath*.........ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

yeah... when u got extra cash to throw after scalping what's money y'know? :cool:
Hound

Post by Hound »

Given a couple minutes to think about it I've come to the conclusion that this kid is pretty pathetic. Now I know that sounds harsh but I'm making a valid observation here I'm not trying to hurt his feelings or get a reaction (I could care less how he feels). This is probably one of those kids that has at least a reasonably well paying job that could spend that money on a car, maybe a higher education (assuming he's old enough to be out of high school), moving into his own place (again assuming he's old enough) or like traveling, y'know just plain bettering his life in some way. Instead he spends it on over-priced pieces of plastic, and justifies it as "collecting vintage toys". Now I also have some of those over-priced pieces of plastic myself as do many others here but I don't let that come before my actual life. I live on my own and have a reasonably active social life that come before my TF spending. I also have a career in art that I pursue which also takes up a chunk of my income. Having said that, I hope he uses the money he gets selling reissues on ebay for something other than buying more empty boxes.

This kid seriously isn't worth all the amusement you all provide for him. Let him pretend people care and wait for the staff to get tired of his crap and ban him. It's what I've done with Deloreonsetup and every other supposed fan. My toy collection is more prestigious anyway, know why? Cause I didn't pay a fortune and I've got every TF I ever wanted. Spending wisely pays off:p
MaGilicuti
Protoform

Post by MaGilicuti »

I made a couple expensive purchases but I do shop around. And assuming I don't have a nice car and what not is just stupid. I am far from pathetic.

I am a moderator on several club forums and several fitness forums. I'm very active and have a great social life. One of the forums I moderate at that I will list is Vipguestlist.com. I moderate the fitness forum there. I don't really post there but was asked by the owner of the board to join because he has seen me on fitness and other club forums. Let's not get personal and I honestly and not really trying to be an ass. I'm just having some fun so please let's just keep it to transformers and let's all lighten up.
MaGilicuti
Protoform

Post by MaGilicuti »

Keep in mind that I did keep this just to transformers and let's please try to keep this post from getting locked again. I mean from all the other boards I am on I really have not seen such a bunch of ppl get so offended from a silly thread. Its like at the gym when you are calling your friend a puss because he can't lift up a certain amount of weight. That is kinda what I meant by the optimus's. You guys can call me a liar and that i have receipt and all that. Well the fact is that I have them and yes I did go through a connection at a TRU. These were in the back and I paid for them. They were there this weekend and none were out on the shelves and they didn't intend on putting them out. Go figure. If you wanna call me a liar then fine. It proves nothing really. I mean why is it so hard for most ppl to get one and I have so many.

so if you guys wanna just chill out already that's fine. i made some enemies on the board and i'm happy with that. i like it when ppl are more objective of me. it keeps me on my toes.

oh and by the way, if i posted a pic of my car then THAT would be showing off :cool:
Hound

Post by Hound »

Now look at that, all that and you didn't taunt anyone here at all for once and so I won't taunt you in reaction. It's called respect now if all your posts had been equally respectful none of your threads would have been closed or deleted. Now can we all please just get along, this was all so petty.
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
MaGilicuti
Protoform

Post by MaGilicuti »

Originally posted by Hound

This kid seriously isn't worth all the amusement you all provide for him. Let him pretend people care and wait for the staff to get tired of his crap and ban him. It's what I've done with Deloreonsetup and every other supposed fan. My toy collection is more prestigious anyway, know why? Cause I didn't pay a fortune and I've got every TF I ever wanted. Spending wisely pays off:p

maybe your right. but again after reading your assumptions i love traveling. i've been to cancun twice this year and went to canada shortly after my second trip to cancun. i plan to hit cancun again for spring break and hit vegas for 4th of july next year. and florida in the winter "maybe." if you guys think i am lying i have the liberty travel receipts to prove it.

and to call one person's collection better then another's is crazy. everyone collects what they want. and i made a big purchase for something i wanted, so what? if you look at the picture of my collection i posted (which doesn't even include reflector, the dinobots among other tfs not pictured) guess how much i paid for 80% of them at the least 2 years ago? $400 exactly. I sold them on ebay for close to 2500 and i'm going to pick up a couple boxed tfs that i've been wanting. when i have space to display loose tfs i'll pick up a couple of my favorites.

please enough with the false assumptions. i don't like it when it gets personal. i won't get personal with any of you here so please
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Oh yeah, you don't get personal...
http://forums.tfarchive2.net/vBulletin/ ... adid=10637

In that one thread, you admit to starting it just to piss people off, you call people dicks, you lie, and you're generally just an ass.

As far as those toys "just sitting in the back"-bullsh*t! Toys don't just sit in the back of the store never to be sold, those would've gotten onto the shelves when the current stock was out, how the hell can you be so stupid...oh wait, I know, you're some dumbass kid.

That's also bull that you're saying that it was some sort of friendly jealousy you were trying to incite when you yourself admitted to creating the thread just to piss people off. Also, you're a f*cking scalper and that's outright douchebaggery. Yeah, maybe you WERE trying to have fun, but at certain board members' expense, and we don't tolerate crap like that from some little punkass kid like you.

I didn't give a f*ck that you'd paid too much for other transformers before this as that was your business, but posting something like that thread just to piss people off and being a goddamn scalper is something that really rubs me the wrong way, and listen up you little sh*t. I'm not someone you want to have as a f*cking enemy here, so you'd better either knock it off with your little asshole scalper threads or just f*ck off before the staff takes action.
Hound

Post by Hound »

Damn, ok, I hit the right button that time.

Look dude, I don't really care about any of your spending habits or your quality of living, it doesn't change my opinion of your behavior here. I made an observation that happened to be wrong. It doesn't change that you've admittedly made posts here to intentionally antagonize other members. That is extremely immature. That would be like me coming on here and going, "Nyah nyah I've got a Brave Max, neener neener" because essentially that's what you've done. Like I said in the other thread if you are going to act like an ass then expect to get treated poorly. I garuntee no one will spend more than the time it takes to respond envying(sp?) you. Most members here have more pressing issues to deal with than your TF collection.
MaGilicuti
Protoform

Post by MaGilicuti »

:cool:

Reflector, I didn't start this just to let y'know
MaGilicuti
Protoform

Post by MaGilicuti »

Sir Auros, are you threatening me? You are asking for me to get banned and you seem like a very unstable person. If you were "rubbed" the wrong way I suggest you take care of it in a different way other then threatening me. I don't appreciate it sir.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Yeah, right, you DIDN'T say that just to piss people off, just like you didn't start that other thread just to piss people off, even when you admitted to it several times in that thread?:eyebrow:
MaGilicuti
Protoform

Post by MaGilicuti »

Its called sarcasism. Learn it
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

:cool:

Reflector, I didn't start this just to let y'know

oh how the guilty are always the first to claim they didnt do it.

And really, you've started everything since you've been here. You posted pics of the Optimi and you ADMITTEDLY said you did it to make us angry. You admit that you are a scalper, the person that none of us like. You then procede to make fun of us because we still enjoy transforming our Transformers. So you HAVE been the on starting the crap
Hound

Post by Hound »

Auros!!! Calm down, report the post, no need to stoop to his level. Restraint, I know you've got it in you. Just this once, in the name of peace.