Exodus to Paradron

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
MeGrimlock
Protoform

Exodus to Paradron

Post by MeGrimlock »

I think that Sandstorm, in Flight Or Flee, says that his ancestors left Cybertron durning the Fourth War: is it correct?
And when do you think that this exodus took place? Before or after the departure of the Ark, Op, Megatron and the others?
Thefallenone
Protoform

Post by Thefallenone »

not sure... ...might be after the Ark Left the Earth:eyebrow:
bluekatt
Protoform

Post by bluekatt »

what do you mean after the ark left the earth ?

there is 4 million year gap between the crash on earth and the war on earth
and 20 years roughly between season 2 and 3
20 years is not enough to have a second mechanical planet spring out of nowhere build up a whole civialisation and then neatly forgotten by everybody

on topic :
probably after the ark dissapeared
greatest leader ever gone yadda yadda war cant go on with out him blah blah we are spinless with out him
lets get the **** out of here
and if you cut your self you wil think you are happy

come as you are as you were as i want you to be come doused in mud soaked in bleach come as a friend as a known enemy
Thefallenone
Protoform

Post by Thefallenone »

sorry i thought i typed Cybertron My bad:glance:
MeGrimlock
Protoform

Post by MeGrimlock »

greatest leader ever gone yadda yadda war cant go on with out him blah blah we are spinless with out him
lets get the **** out of here [/B]

LOL
You got a point.
bluekatt
Protoform

Post by bluekatt »

might explain why cybertron is always so ****ing derelict
while new transformers keep on popping out of the wood work on it though
and if you cut your self you wil think you are happy

come as you are as you were as i want you to be come doused in mud soaked in bleach come as a friend as a known enemy
Chris McFeely
Protoform

Post by Chris McFeely »

"Desertion of the Dinobots" Part 2 brings up the idea of Autobots fleeing the planet, and seems to indicate that they did it before the departure of the Ark.

And yes, Sandstorm did say that his ancestors left Cybertron during the "Fourth Great War," but that's not in line with the numbering system used in Season Three - Optimus Prime identifies the war between the Autobots and the Decepticons with him and Megatron as leaders as the "Third Great War," which would logically mean that the second one was the original war between the 'Bots and 'Cons after the departure of the Quintessons, which ended with the installment of the Golden Age, and that the first war was the rebellion of the robots against the Quintessons.

That said, in the season 2 ep "Sea Change," Perceptor picks up a communique from Deceptitran and says that the code is one used during the "third Cybertronian war," implying that it's outdated. So perhaps the numbering system of the war intro'd in Season Three was a newly-conceived one at the time, since they only discovered about the Quintesson war at the time, and Perceptor and Sandstorm were both using the older one.
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Wasn't it becuause he was a new toy and had to fit into the storyline somewhere and that no one expected anyone to read seriously into the cartoon and question it's storyline?

Although cartoon Octane is God and could easily take Takara dub Sixshot, so there. Why you ask? because he's a Jumbo Jet Neeeeeeeeeeaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww KABOOM!

Not related but still true, where did Octane's shades go in the cartoon, was it because Trypticon ate them? Hmmmmmmmm.
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Hey, since Octane was Sandstorm's "old buddy" that means he came from Paradron, right? He just decided to join the Decepticons while everyone else chose to chill with the Autobots.

I guess it doesn't matter. Their "old buddy" thing lasted a good 22 minutes before being forgotten entirely.
Cassettacon 27
Protoform

Post by Cassettacon 27 »

Well, the war Optimus prime and Megatron fought on Earth was thought to have been Great War 3.......
Joke. Noun. A thing said or done to cause laughter. Something not in earnest or ridiculous.

-Slash
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Originally posted by DrSpengler
I guess it doesn't matter. Their "old buddy" thing lasted a good 22 minutes before being forgotten entirely.

Not entirely unlike the deep rooted bitter fued between Omega Supreme and the Constructicons...
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

i always wandered how Sandstorm got an Earth alt-mode on an alien planet.....

"No point in long goodbyes, here's the door."

"Life's a trip, and then you die" -
Hunter S.Thompson
1937-2005 :smokin: